ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 367
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131181 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
hometeam 12:05 PM 07-07-2015
nice~ my current one is mild, but i still want to get it on a dyno, there is a guy in new bloomfield with a mustang dyno, hoping i can make 400 on it, prob makes 440ish? on a dynojet
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:45 PM 07-07-2015
Originally Posted by hometeam:
nice~ my current one is mild, but i still want to get it on a dyno, there is a guy in new bloomfield with a mustang dyno, hoping i can make 400 on it, prob makes 440ish? on a dynojet
My chevy II only does 470 flywheel I think I'm gonna dyno it at Justune Friday for their dyno day so I can get a baseline before rebuild/upgrade this winter.

Currently a 383 9.5:1 175cc heads upgrading to a 396 assy 11:1 210cc heads port matched single plane intake and a much larger cam.

This is a temp motor if you will. Wanting to do a 370ci turbo with an lq4 I've got.
[Reply]
morphius 01:14 PM 07-07-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
What do you guys think of the badging? Looks busy to me. Might take off the Scat Pack badge. Kind of looks busy to me.
I know you said it was a pain in the ass, but how sweet would that look if you took all the rear badges off, and placed the skat pack badge where the D O D G E is now...
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 01:35 PM 07-07-2015
So my shopping list for upgrades for the new Jeep has already surpassed the price I bought it at

The girlfriend gives me a dirty look every time I say oh shit I found something else I want
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:43 PM 07-07-2015
Btw Friday night at Justune in independence is 45$ for two pulls. Starts at 5 ends at 11.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:24 PM 07-07-2015
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Btw Friday night at Justune in independence is 45$ for two pulls. Starts at 5 ends at 11.
You going to MoKan Saturday?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:48 PM 07-07-2015
Originally Posted by morphius:
I know you said it was a pain in the ass, but how sweet would that look if you took all the rear badges off, and placed the skat pack badge where the D O D G E is now...
:-) thats a pretty damn good idea.

You just get a blow dryer and those will come right off without damaging the spoiler or the sealant that was put on....got to go back and figure out who had the best idea to get that metal badge off the back.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 04:51 PM 07-07-2015

You just get a blow dryer and those will come right off without damaging the spoiler or the sealant that was put on....got to go back and figure out who had the best idea to get that metal badge off the back.
Sounds like a Q. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:07 PM 07-07-2015
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Sounds like a Q. :-)
Your guy Garry Dean is an amazing dude. You go to him. He has people pay his plane fare to get him to their cars. He's booked out months in advance at times.

He recommended a mobile detailer for me. She has been sick for 2 weeks now. He offered to come over to my side of the city and detail my car personally because she was sick. I should have taken him up on the offer but didn't.
[Reply]
stonedstooge 05:20 PM 07-07-2015
Knocked my exhaust off where it goes over the rear axle on my Trans Am a couple of weeks ago. My son laughed at me when I told him I hoped I could get a replacement for 3 or 400 bucks.

Got a dude in a small town near me that sells cars and parts. He has a kid that works for him that specializes on F bodies. So he always has a 3 or 4 junker Trans Ams in his junkyard.

Got a used Borla Cat Back system installed for $300. New, they run around $975(YIKES). I sure lucked out on that one
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:14 PM 07-07-2015
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You going to MoKan Saturday?
Mokan is Sunday I think? Probably not gonna run around the skreets Friday and Saturday night lol if everything's still together Sunday it will be considered. And I'm coming up from 4 hours away so I may spend time with family Sunday it's the 1 year anniversary of my uncle getting killed in a baler accident.

On a side note if any of you guys need fbody/ls parts a good buddy of mine parts/builds fbodies and has a small warehouse of common parts and 30 cars in the pen to pull from. He ships and I make trips that way every few months.

Anyway were ready for you kcmo!-sincerely the 918s slowest street car.
[Reply]
hometeam 10:03 PM 07-07-2015
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
haha, work till 6pm, drive for 3 hours, dyno pulls, 3 hours home, then work in the morning? :-)
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:35 PM 07-07-2015
haha, work till 6pm, drive for 3 hours, dyno pulls, 3 hours home, then work in the morning? :-)
Y.O.L.O.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 11:55 PM 07-07-2015
What do you guys think of the badging? Looks busy to me. Might take off the Scat Pack badge. Kind of looks busy to me.
Leave them on...
[Reply]
TEX 07:22 AM 07-08-2015

Once u take them off, leave them all off. Why advertise anything? Stealth is best.
[Reply]
Page 81 of 367
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131181 > Last »
Up