Page 800 of 4909
« First < 300700750790796797798799800 80180280380481085090013001800 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:34 PM 04-24-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Not many posts in this thread do...but you did just trivialize tortilla vendors. Their job is harder than having Manning land in their lap...

Elway's whole career = natural athleticism coupled with natural parasite aptitude. He's a grifter that lucked out in natures lottery...a snake oil salesman with a strong arm.
For someone that appears to hate what the game has become... you sure do waste a lot of time on it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:41 PM 04-24-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
For someone that appears to hate what the game has become... you sure do waste a lot of time on it.
exposing the fraudulent Donkos is never a waste....and it really takes little effort.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:49 PM 04-24-2017
exposing the fraudulent Donkos is never a waste....and it really takes little effort.
You definitely prove that with every word.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:33 AM 04-25-2017
Depending on what is available at 20... I'd like to see Denver either keep the pick, or move down 2-4 slots - pick up a few more picks, draft around the mid 20s and then package a 2, 3 and something else to trade back into the late 20s or early 30s.

They have 10 picks... sliding from 20 ro 24-25 would net them another nice pick, giving them ammo to get 2 top 30-35 players. And, still gives them options later.
[Reply]
TEX 06:38 AM 04-25-2017
Not near as much time as you waste here...:-)

Why do things have to be mutually exclusive? People bitch about what they don't like all the time to anyone who will listen...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:44 AM 04-25-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
Not near as much time as you waste here...:-)

Why do things have to be mutually exclusive? People bitch about what they don't like all the time to anyone who will listen...
Oh I hear you... this place has been a fun ride. Not as much as the early days, things weren't as bitter and dickish. Honestly, this place is a great resource for breaking updates and stuff like that. And, I honestly like the mental reality check with things going on in Denver.

I've just never understood how someone who appears to get zero enjoyment from the sport can devote so much time here. I can't stand liberalism and politics drives me nuts - which is why I don't hang out on political forums. BlackOp has this insane conspiracy theory and view that he's smarter than most, which just begs the question of why spend so much time here ... discussing something that appears to bring no joy to his life.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:49 AM 04-25-2017
Oh I hear you... this place has been a fun ride. Not as much as the early days, things weren't as bitter and dickish. Honestly, this place is a great resource for breaking updates and stuff like that.
People here will disagree but the OM was once exactly the same.

They'd filter out the trolls and tards and respect solid contributions from rivals. It was an organic process of filtering out the wastes.

Over the last 4 to 5 years it's changed like everything else. 0 tolerance for opposing views...
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:27 AM 04-25-2017
Dunno, he was at least on par with Alex Smith in 2016... we'll see. That's a low bar, granted - but we'll see, it was his first year in the role.

The problem isn't Trevor Cumglob. The problem is Lynch.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:44 AM 04-25-2017
Oh I hear you... this place has been a fun ride. Not as much as the early days
Not as fun now that you cant be passive aggressive about a 3rd place team...KC has beaten the Donkos 3 straight games...twice in their house.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:24 AM 04-25-2017
Not as fun now that you cant be passive aggressive about a 3rd place team...KC has beaten the Donkos 3 straight games...twice in their house.
Here we go... I'm comparing the last 5-6 years to first 5-6 years, has nothing to do with Denver's performance. The team is coming off a 9 win season, the cupboard is far from bare and no other teams in the division have done anything of real merit lately. So, yeah - congrats on the 12 win tie with OAK and beating Denver 3 straight times. Chiefs didn't win a playoff game last year... but, you won the division.

Can they build on it? We'll see. KC is on their best 4 year run since the 90s... the division will be tough again in 2017. If you think otherwise, you're going to have a lot of fun with your crazy rants.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:37 AM 04-25-2017
Browns have 11 total picks... including #1 and #12... they should take the best non-QB available at both spots, shore up true need areas.

Then, at #20 - if there's a QB there for the taking, they work a deal with Denver.

Broncos get: Joe Thomas, R2P33 (580 points) and R3P65 (265 points)
Browns get: QB @ R1P20 (850 points) and R3P101 (96 points)

The teams have 21 picks between them, they can make something work... and I'd be more than happy with something like that. Kind of depends on what the QB situation looks like at 12 and could they gamble 1-2 QBs they covet last 9 spots.

Picks 13-19: ARZ, PHI, IND, BAL, WAS, TEN, TBB

Really, there's only 1 team that's looking for a QB in that stretch...

That would create such a frenzy of offers for those teams at 13-19.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 11:05 AM 04-25-2017
Browns have 11 total picks... including #1 and #12... they should take the best non-QB available at both spots, shore up true need areas.

Then, at #20 - if there's a QB there for the taking, they work a deal with Denver.

Broncos get: Joe Thomas, R2P33 (580 points) and R3P65 (265 points)
Browns get: QB @ R1P20 (850 points) and R3P101 (96 points)

The teams have 21 picks between them, they can make something work... and I'd be more than happy with something like that. Kind of depends on what the QB situation looks like at 12 and could they gamble 1-2 QBs they covet last 9 spots.

Picks 13-19: ARZ, PHI, IND, BAL, WAS, TEN, TBB

Really, there's only 1 team that's looking for a QB in that stretch...

That would create such a frenzy of offers for those teams at 13-19.
Bud, you are dreaming...

Absolutely positively zero chance of that trade happening :-)

The Browns would never give up their only franchise cornerstone plus an early second and third for that pick
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:08 AM 04-25-2017
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
Bud, you are dreaming...

Absolutely positively zero chance of that trade happening :-)

The Browns would never give up their only franchise cornerstone plus an early second and third for that pick
True... 1/2 these trade scenario posts are dreams. If they truly wanted to move up from R2 for that pick, the compensation would be somewhat in line with what I threw out there. Not sure how you account for veteran players in these things. 11 seasons, 32 years old... wonder how much he has left?
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 11:14 AM 04-25-2017
True... 1/2 these trade scenario posts are dreams. If they truly wanted to move up from R2 for that pick, the compensation would be somewhat in line with what I threw out there. Not sure how you account for veteran players in these things. 11 seasons, 32 years old... wonder how much he has left?
I get where you're coming from, there's not really a point system in place for vet players in trades...

I'm just saying Joe Thomas isn't going anywhere, he's invaluable to Cleveland
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:17 AM 04-25-2017

Ty Sambrailo has a much better upper body this year. Looks like he's been lifting a lot of weights. #Broncos @1043TheFan

— Cecil Lammey (@CecilLammey) April 25, 2017

:-)
[Reply]
Page 800 of 4909
« First < 300700750790796797798799800 80180280380481085090013001800 > Last »
Up