ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 80 of 94
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:44 PM 02-24-2023
Frank and MVS show up when the glass needs broken
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:00 PM 02-24-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Frank Clark does suck.

And if his value is as a quasi-coach, mentor and buddy, put him on the staff.

But at least we've moved on from "Nobody sets an edge like Frank Clark - he's just doing his job!!" to something even MORE nebulous and impossible to quantify in "hey, he's tight with the boys...."

Y'all are so desperate to justify paying this guy more than any other player on the roster over the last 4 years that you're just gonna keep grabbing at any floating logs that come your way, aren't ya?
So Frank, what exactly would you say do you do here?
I set the edge!
What if we offered you some kind of stock option bonus plan?
Good luck with your firings.
[Reply]
wazu 04:52 PM 02-27-2023
Guess the only real question is - first ballot or no?

Run yo own race, at yo own pace. https://t.co/baFE1P2a6i

— Frank Clark (@TheRealFrankC_) February 27, 2023

[Reply]
Megatron96 05:21 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Guess the only real question is - first ballot or no?

His playoffs stats say 'yes.'

13.5 sacks over 13 playoff games started

1 PD, 1 FF, 40 tackles, 26 solo, 16 TFLs, 20 QB hits.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:03 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

Oh hush it. Dan Sorenson had more dominant plays than Frank ever had. Don't see anyone clamoring for him lol.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:11 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Oh hush it. Dan Sorenson had more dominant plays than Frank ever had. Don't see anyone clamoring for him lol.
Lolz, you don't actually have any idea what Dirty Dan's playoff stats are, do you?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:53 PM 02-28-2023
There was a discussion recently about the Chiefs being barely under the cap now and how that happened when they had around $15M recently. Well, apparently Frank Clark earned a LOT in incentives. Look at this.

Last offseason, Clark agreed to a contract restructure that cleared more than $12.6 million in cap space. Only time will tell if Clark will be open to something similar in 2023. According to Spotrac, his 2022 restructure contained incentives that allowed him to earn an additional $6.8 million for last season — $1.5 million of which was tied to the Chiefs' postseason success.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:09 PM 02-28-2023
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
There was a discussion recently about the Chiefs being barely under the cap now and how that happened when they had around $15M recently. Well, apparently Frank Clark earned a LOT in incentives. Look at this.

Last offseason, Clark agreed to a contract restructure that cleared more than $12.6 million in cap space. Only time will tell if Clark will be open to something similar in 2023. According to Spotrac, his 2022 restructure contained incentives that allowed him to earn an additional $6.8 million for last season — $1.5 million of which was tied to the Chiefs' postseason success.
Some of it was incentives (Juju Smith-Schuster got some big ones, too). The largest chunk of it was adding PS guys to the roster. They're in the top 51 as of now so their salaries are now counted against the cap.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:06 PM 02-28-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

He's the NFL version of Big Shot Bob
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 01:00 AM 03-01-2023
My argument as much as I love the guy is this, lotta points scored while he's on the field, in the playoffs.lots of opportunities to get sacks cause we tend to score a lot. There's cheaper and younger options somewhere to fill the role of throw shit at the wall and see if it sticks. Not saying we should cut him but the other dudes next to him probably didn't get near the pass rushing attempts.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:18 AM 03-01-2023
Elimination games are always Shark Week. Dude has earned his money and rings. With that said, no. He is not a HOF calibre. Dude disappears throughout the regular season far too often. I do know his erratic health situation has played a big role in that.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:20 AM 03-01-2023
I heard him yell fuck you left nut!! As he took down Burrow in the AFCC :-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:30 AM 03-01-2023
I admit I wanted him gone last year.

I was wrong. Obviously the $$$$ have to make sense but I trust the FO here.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:36 AM 03-01-2023
Guys, I know the playoffs are when you need to show up, but no. Just no.

He should also be making those plays in the regular season, and he just doesn't do that often enough to justify the price tag.

If he wants a huge pay cut of some sort where he can come off the bench, let's workshop it. Otherwise, no. Hell no.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 07:43 AM 03-01-2023
Hard pass.
[Reply]
Page 80 of 94
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490 > Last »
Up