ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 80 of 139
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Tennessee Titans Game Thread ****
Jewish Rabbi 11:00 PM 10-23-2021
Most weeks it varies which football team in the National Football League that I would most like to see lose the competition in which they play. For instance, last week the team I hoped would lose their match more than any other team was the Washington Football Team. This week, that honor goes to the Tennessee Titans, who coincidentally are matched up against my most favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs!!!

Some people have asked me, "Jew boy, aren't you scared of King Henry?" My answer: "FUCK NO!!!!" I can barely tell apart King Henry from Queen Latifah, except Queen Latifah doesn't have a shit burrito hanging off the back of her head. Seriously, it looks like someone went on a 3 month all-cheese diet, had one meal at Taco Bell, and attached the result's to the back of a football helmet. Not to mention the fact the Titans won't be able to run the ball after the Chiefs take an early lead, and the field is covered in carcosa's CUM!!!

Long story short, we are going to give the Titans a Philadelphia sidecar, and most likely end up winning this game 69-0!!!

:-)GO CHUEFS!!!:-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:41 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:
Does anyone have any hope that we can turn this around in the third quarter? Or is all hope lost? Season over. Go home.
Take your kids to the park on Sundays
[Reply]
Jerm 12:41 PM 10-24-2021
Yet another week where they came out just completely and utterly flat….it’s so infuriating, shit shouldn’t be happening.

It felt like Tenn. sensed it and jumped all over it, hence what we’re seeing…
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 12:41 PM 10-24-2021
I don’t think the 2-14 Herman Edwards led Chiefs had a game this bad…
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:41 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
They are terrible today too.

The point is about complimentary football, we are doing the opposite where each unit makes the other worse.
TODAY? Perhaps you have not been watching all year...you turn the ball over this many times, you can't blame the defense. The whole team is just fucking awful this year. The only stat that matters is the scoreboard. This will be the 2nd absolute shellacking this team has taken this year.

Nothing is working. It is what it is. The Chiefs are a bad team. They shouldn't be but they are.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 12:41 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
This all boils down to two things: turnovers and the lack of a pass rush. The turnovers are just an epic spell of bad luck and will normalize at some point. The pass rush is going to need fixing with blitzes, because our high-paid edge rushers are not getting the job done.
I don’t understand how we are all of the sudden unable to scheme to get guys open. I get that defenses make adjustments but our inability to pick up first downs is unacceptable.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:41 PM 10-24-2021
The defense looks way less dominated physically than they did against the Ravens or Bills. They just can't get a damn stop. Bolton seems to be a big upgrade over Hitchens.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:41 PM 10-24-2021
Part of me just wants them embarrassed 48 to 0
[Reply]
rukiddingme 12:41 PM 10-24-2021
The time of possession disparity is absolutely wild
[Reply]
Mecca 12:41 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:
Mahomes, Clark, and CHris Jones are having a meeting with their hedge fund guy. What else are they gonna do at halftime?
Clark is debating if he can use an UZI during play.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:41 PM 10-24-2021
Two good things in a row. We got the ball and we got a first down.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:42 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
NE constantly turned over it's roster...they're a great argument for staying hungry.
Yep. Some wondered why Belichick got rid of some of those veterans on those SB teams and this is exactly why.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:42 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
We got Gordon for nothing. We don't use McKinnon at all. Those are both on Reid. This offense makes no fucking sense
I don’t get any of these moves.

Hughes is garbage but Baker is inactive.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:42 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I hope it's' the one with the cosmonauts.
My favorite episode was the one where they were going to get rescued but Gilligan did something stupid and screwed it up.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:42 PM 10-24-2021
Titans arean average as fyck team with a poor defense and we get this garbage today
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:42 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
NE constantly turned over it's roster...they're a great argument for staying hungry.
Or, you could go with the philosophy of, so long as we have a franchise QB, all we have to worry about is that the rest of the team isn't HISTORICALLY bad, . . . everyone let me know how that works out. . .
[Reply]
Page 80 of 139
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130 > Last »
Up