ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
Yes 263 81.42%
No 32 9.91%
I have no idea 28 8.67%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll
Page 80 of 107
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
TLO 08:39 PM 06-24-2019
I'm not 100% on the KK news from today. But figured we'd start a thread to discuss this topic.

Sound off below. Also feel free to add in the KK tweets and such in here.

Thanks!
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:58 AM 06-29-2019
At least Teicher had the foresight to remain silent on the Hill situation...He knows he just struck gold being assigned to cover Mahomes.

The rest of KC media are ****ing idiots...they have to hottest NFL player on the planet and chose to attempt to destroy them instead...for immediate click-bait.

Now they have limited access...brilliant.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:58 AM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Why did you listen? If you didn't listen, why do you care what he was saying? I think I understand you OK.
I have Never listened, but that does not mean his impact does not ripple across social media and specifically all over this board.

The comments on PM2, Reek, and now Andy have gone nationally. You can't just "not listen" when it is everywhere.

You might be okay with KKK slamming the Chiefs every day without cause, but most fans in this town had enough of his hate. He wanted attention and he got it.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:59 AM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
It was not only inaccurate it was a complete lie. A total character assassination. :-)
Character assassination? I don't know exactly what Hamas was talking about, but are we all required to approve of Reid's parenthood model (absentee father due to the demands of his job) or are we allowed to have different opinions about it and the effect it might have on kids?
[Reply]
patteeu 10:01 AM 06-29-2019
I have Never listened, but that does not mean his impact does not ripple across social media and specifically all over this board.

The comments on PM2, Reek, and now Andy have gone nationally. You can't just "not listen" when it is everywhere.

You might be okay with KKK slamming the Chiefs every day without cause, but most fans in this town had enough of his hate. He wanted attention and he got it.
Keitzman must be more powerful than I realized. I see now that you've been victimized by this powerful commentator that you've never listened to. :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:03 AM 06-29-2019
Character assassination? I don't know exactly what Hamas was talking about, but are we all required to approve of Reid's parenthood model (absentee father due to the demands of his job) or are we allowed to have different opinions about it and the effect it might have on kids?
I dont think anyone gives a shit about Reid's personal life...this Kietzman clown decided to make it their business.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:06 AM 06-29-2019
Keitzman must be more powerful than I realized. I see now that you've been victimized by this powerful commentator that you've never listened to. :-)
If you want to play the contrarian and stick up for a guy that has had a free reign at spreading hate on the Chiefs for far too long, that is your choice. But don't act like you have some moral high ground over the rest of Chiefs fans because they finally had enough of his lies.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:09 AM 06-29-2019
If you want to play the contrarian and stick up for a guy that has had a free reign at spreading hate on the Chiefs for far too long, that is your choice. But don't act like you have some moral high ground over the rest of Chiefs fans because they finally had enough of his lies.
Exactly...the guy who's entire career was based on ruining other's reputations finally got his ruined...by his own doing.

**** him...he deserves zero sympathy. To act like this guy is some victim of a mob pile-on is ridiculous...he helps START pile-ons.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:23 AM 06-29-2019
What's so hard to understand about the Chiefs being legit Super Bowl contenders year in and year out with their new QB at the beginning of his career, and that the fans deserve better than Kevin fucking Keitzman shitting on them at every turn?

It's not about freedom of speech or any of that bullshit. Take off your politics hat for just two goddamn seconds.

The fans deserve better than a negative turd like Keitzman. End of story. If you disagree you're a fucking idiot.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:25 AM 06-29-2019
Chiefs draft Mahomes.

Kietzman for the next year and a half: "HE'S GONNA FAIL HE'S GONNA FAIL DESHAUN WATSON DESHAUN WATSON ALEX SMITH RULES MAHOMES IS GONNA FAIL!!!!!"

Name another city that has to deal with local sports talk radio like that. Particularly in the cities where the team is really good.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 10:30 AM 06-29-2019
KK got the majority of Chiefs player interviews. Now maybe more will be willing to go on the air.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:30 AM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
What's so hard to understand about the Chiefs being legit Super Bowl contenders year in and year out with their new QB at the beginning of his career, and that the fans deserve better than Kevin fucking Keitzman shitting on them at every turn?
It's not hard for me to understand how to turn the dial if I don't like what someone is saying. I haven't heard Bob Fescoe say anything in years, for example.

It's not about freedom of speech or any of that bullshit. Take off your politics hat for just two goddamn seconds.
Why are you trying to make this about politics?

The fans deserve better than a negative turd like Keitzman. End of story. If you disagree you're a fucking idiot.
Strong argument! :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:35 AM 06-29-2019
Chiefs draft Mahomes.

Kietzman for the next year and a half: "HE'S GONNA FAIL HE'S GONNA FAIL DESHAUN WATSON DESHAUN WATSON ALEX SMITH RULES MAHOMES IS GONNA FAIL!!!!!"

Name another city that has to deal with local sports talk radio like that. Particularly in the cities where the team is really good.
Every sports talk radio station in the country
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 10:43 AM 06-29-2019
KK: Patrick you are so popular. It must be crazy trying to go out in public.

PMII: Some times I disguise myself when I go out to dinner & want some privacy.

KK: How do you do that? What do you wear?

That's our KK
[Reply]
staylor26 10:43 AM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Every sports talk radio station in the country
Oh shut the fuck up. You would be one of the idiots defending this POS.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:48 AM 06-29-2019
I think the fact that Kevin's company had a contract with the Chiefs and Jayhawks and the fact that both coaches refused to talk to him should kind of clue you in.

Some people said they don't care about Reid's personal life. I do, but I understand that. But when you have national media members, players from other cities, coaches and people who know Reid and ARE invested in his personal life coming out and calling your part-owner of your company a fucking idiot you have to make a change.

This isn't about freedom of speech or mob mentality, I respect those talking points but I don't think they really apply here. This is about Kevin using a horrible analogy about a tragedy to illustrate a point about team discipline.

Also for those that said he wasn't wrong in what he said, suggesting that discipline would have saved someone addicted to opioids...I mean just fuck you. That's a goddam stupid argument that demonstrates woeful ignorance. It also makes people who have dealt with that, like Stephen St John, livid at said ignorance. Do yourself a favor and never repeat that dumbshit opinion.
[Reply]
Page 80 of 107
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490 > Last »
Up