ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 80 of 313
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130180 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
staylor26 10:44 AM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I wouldn’t go that far. Correct me if I’m wrong but he’s beating the shit out of the 3rd team right?
Yes, you’re wrong.
[Reply]
O.city 10:47 AM 08-02-2021
Looks like he had a play or two against teh first team OL.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:51 AM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Interesting. Still not going to blow this guy until I see it in a real game. It’s early and he’s the definition of developmental.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:53 AM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Interesting. Still not going to blow this guy until I see it in a real game. It’s early and he’s the definition of developmental.
It's still good that he's flashing. Imagine if a guy with that raw talent didnt flash in shorts.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:55 AM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
It's still good that he's flashing. Imagine if a guy with that raw talent didnt flash in shorts.
Exactly. Nobody is crowning him. It’s just good to see and deserves mention.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:59 AM 08-02-2021
I understand the Bolden hate because of where he was drafted, never understood people being down on Kaindoh because of where he was drafted. Thats exactly where i want physical freaks that are just super raw.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:05 AM 08-02-2021
I understand the Bolden hate because of where he was drafted, never understood people being down on Kaindoh because of where he was drafted. Thats exactly where i want physical freaks that are just super raw.
Really?

I loved the bolden pick. Does no one else miss having a great MLB?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:08 AM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Really?

I loved the bolden pick. Does no one else miss having a great MLB?
I didnt hate it, but the draft thread was littered with disappointment.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:08 AM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
I’m pretty sure Mahomes can influence Reid to keep him, Mahomes and Dieter are pretty close friends.
I'm torn. Mahomes going to Reid and asking him or making it clear, hinting or whatever, to keep a player because him an his wife are close friends with the player and his wife is a bad precedent.

From a practical standpoint, does having Dieter on the roster take the place of a productive player? Probably not at WR but you can always use more bodies on the OL or DL.

On the other hand, Mahomes is our football savior. Whatever he wants, give it to him.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:11 AM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I'm torn. Mahomes going to Reid and asking him or making it clear, hinting or whatever, to keep a player because him an his wife are close friends with the player and his wife is a bad precedent.

From a practical standpoint, does having Dieter on the roster take the place of a productive player? Probably not at WR but you can always use more bodies on the OL or DL.

On the other hand, Mahomes is our football savior. Whatever he wants, give it to him.
IT PUTS THE DIETER IN THE BACKET OR IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN
[Reply]
staylor26 11:12 AM 08-02-2021
I didnt hate it, but the draft thread was littered with disappointment.
That’s because most people don’t have a clue.

Bolton went exactly where he should have, and if anything, it was a bit later than expected
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:12 AM 08-02-2021
Bolden was a steal. Whoever says otherwise is an idiot.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:15 AM 08-02-2021
The draft thread was littered with disappointment because a lot of us really really wanted a WR and weren't sure Bolton was the right mixture of talent and value and positional necessity. And if we were going to go LB a lot of us wanted Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah to fall to us.

Every interception or flash play Bolton makes adds to the crow we're eating.

Also I haven't heard one thing about Terrace Marshall Jr this camp and the only thing I heard about Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah is that he refused to get vaccinated.

So count me in on the Bolton train
[Reply]
kcclone 11:16 AM 08-02-2021
Who the F is Bolden??
[Reply]
staylor26 11:16 AM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
The draft thread was littered with disappointment because a lot of us really really wanted a WR and weren't sure Bolton was the right mixture of talent and value and positional necessity. And if we were going to go LB a lot of us wanted Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah to fall to us.

Every interception or flash play Bolton makes adds to the crow we're eating.

Also I haven't heard one thing about Terrace Marshall Jr this camp and the only thing I heard about Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah is that he refused to get vaccinated.

So count me in on the Bolton train
Regardless of how anybody feels about JOK and Marshall, and I know I loved both as well, they had huge medical question marks.
[Reply]
Page 80 of 313
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130180 > Last »
Up