ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who wins????????????????
Chiefs WIN by 15 or More 17 13.28%
Chiefs WIN by 8 to 14 16 12.50%
Chiefs WIN by 7 or less 48 37.50%
Gaz hates the Raiders and Broncos and all Ties 2 1.56%
Bucs WIN by 7 or less 33 25.78%
Bucs WIN by 8 to 14 10 7.81%
Bucs WIN by 15 or More 2 1.56%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>KC CHIEFS v TAMPA BAY BUCS: Who wins? Your predictions?
Trivers 06:21 AM 09-30-2022
Bucs are 2-1
KC is 2-1

KC 0.5 favs. Over/under 45.5

At Tampa.

7:30 Sunday game.

Who wins?

Your predictions?
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:46 AM 10-02-2022
Anytime I bet against Tom fuucking Brady, I lose.

I think the Bucs will win, and if they don't I will be pleasantly surprised.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:48 AM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Bucs are going to win - it is what it is. They have lost so many players and TB12 will STILL kick our ass. We ain't winning this one. Prepare your selves for 2-2. Do not forget Bengals, Bills and Chargers - I will be surprised if we win any of these games. Already throwing in the towel. Mahomes is a set back this season and it is on display each week. This team will NOT reach the SB let alone 1 and done IF they reach the playoffs. You heard it here first. The "PLAN" this team had in the off season is biting them in the ass NOW! MVS SUCKS! CEH- SUCKS!, Mecole Hardman - SUCKS! The OLINE is FAILING! Our K SUCKS! What else do you need to see for a "POSITIVE" FLAME AWAY! I am not thin skinned! This team is WORTHLESS! Oh we are going to bounce back? NO, WE FUCKING ARE NOT! :-):-):-) Sorry but this season belongs to Bucs, Dolphins, Bills, Packers, Eagles, Vikings, etc, etc. It ain't US. Oh I forgot... MIC DROP! See you all NEXT season - I'm out!
i read this as sarcasm, and I really hope it is...
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:01 AM 10-02-2022
Some of the names picking us to lose are pretty shocking, wow
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 10:05 AM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
I don’t have a great feeling about this game. Bucs getting healthy and are a bad matchup for us. I’m seeing a final score of 27-20 Bucs. I hope I’m wrong.
Tampa has the best defense in the NFL now, something like 9 pts/game allowed. Plus, they know Reid & Co. well. Out schemed in SB, and of course Tommy Boy. Add in Hurricane Ian… not looks too good.

Got our sh$!! pushed in by Matt and Indy. Going to take everybody to nut it up tonight, especially the O-line… be nice if a WR would please step forward.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:12 AM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser:
Tampa has the best defense in the NFL now, something like 9 pts/game allowed. Plus, they know Reid & Co. well. Out schemed in SB, and of course Tommy Boy. Add in Hurricane Ian… not looks too good.

Got our sh$!! pushed in by Matt and Indy. Going to take everybody to nut it up tonight, especially the O-line… be nice if a WR would please step forward.
JuJu, MVS and Hardman better ALL show up and show out tonight
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:46 AM 10-02-2022

Give me a break...nobody got their shit pushed in by Ryan. He was lucky to put together one good drive when the defense was gassed.

In terms of opponent yards per play, Tampa and the Colts have been very similar so far. And KC is right behind Tampa too.

Getting Evans back is a big deal, but if he's their only effective/healthy WR, I think their offense could still struggle.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:49 AM 10-02-2022
Another interesting fact....Tampa and Indy have the exact same yards/play. Tied for third from the bottom.

Statistically, they've been very similar teams so far on both sides of the ball. Granted, getting their full receiving corps back could change things.

Chiefs have been elite in both stats so far.
[Reply]
warrior 12:02 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Is bone crusher Danna playing?

No:-)
[Reply]
warrior 01:25 PM 10-02-2022
Chiefs 23
Bucs 20
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 01:45 PM 10-02-2022
27-14 Bucs over Chiefs. We're just not that good on offense.
[Reply]
farmerchief 04:33 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Some of the names picking us to lose are pretty shocking, wow
Strangely enough, Bill Cowher picked us to win today!
[Reply]
Fishels 04:38 PM 10-02-2022
Our offense is dead and Brady is mad. We lose
[Reply]
CupidStunt 04:39 PM 10-02-2022
Chiefs 26
Bucs 25

Whatever. Just get it done.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:45 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
I'm never going to go into a game against Tom Brady with a measure of overwhelming confidence.
I am, Spags knows what to do.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:47 PM 10-02-2022

If they play us as they did the last two games we need to give them a strong dose of Pacheco and McKinnon
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up