ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Media Center>NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN
Frazod 11:10 AM 11-24-2008
:-)

The ending of No Country For Old Men was magnificent and visionary, but the end of The Mist was shit?

I just.... damn, I can't even respond to that.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:14 AM 11-24-2008
The MIST is one of the best pure horror flicks ive seen in a long time.

The ending was classic.
[Reply]
blaise 11:14 AM 11-24-2008
Yes, The Mist is a masterpiece. The end made total sense. It wasn't at all sloppily done and not consistent with prior actions or character development up to that point.
[Reply]
J Diddy 11:17 AM 11-24-2008
Hey fuggers I didn't see no mist yet. Cover your spoilers up bastards.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:21 AM 11-24-2008
Originally Posted by blaise:
Yes, The Mist is a masterpiece. The end made total sense. It wasn't at all sloppily done and not consistent with prior actions or character development up to that point.

I agree. Thats what made that flick so good was the characters.

BTW, Darabont changed the ending from the book. Something the Coens should have done.
[Reply]
blaise 11:18 AM 11-24-2008
Yeah, sorry about that.

I just deleted it so no one else will get that wonderful ending spoiled.
[Reply]
blaise 11:23 AM 11-24-2008
I read the book as well. My point is that if the character of the father was consistent he wouldn't have done what he did so hastily. He would have explored other solutions before he had to and he would have waited. It didn't make sense.
[Reply]
Frazod 11-24-2008, 11:41 AM
This message has been deleted by Frazod. Reason: Oops
Frazod 11:46 AM 11-24-2008
I read the book as well. My point is that if the character of the father was consistent he wouldn't have done what he did so hastily. He would have explored other solutions before he had to and he would have waited. It didn't make sense.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
blaise 07:00 PM 11-24-2008
Originally Posted by frazod:
Spoiler!

Even it was a few hours that was still hasty when you consider what he did.
And no, not everyone ended up with that fate. The father himself ventured out and back. Why not wait and see if what ended up happening, ended up happening? Why not try the radio?
It was retarded.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:35 AM 11-25-2008
Even it was a few hours that was still hasty when you consider what he did.
And no, not everyone ended up with that fate. The father himself ventured out and back. Why not wait and see if what ended up happening, ended up happening? Why not try the radio?
It was retarded.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Frazod 12:45 AM 11-25-2008
I love fucktards who let others think for them.

The cool kids, fashion magazines and the odd beltless gangbangers in lockup teach them how to dress.

MTV teaches them what music to like and how they should look at the world.

TV commercials during football games teach them what beers are really good and more importantly, REALLY COLD, because temperature's important when your beer is 99% water and 1% bronco piss.

And critics pick their movies. And Academy Award voters (the same bought-off douchebags who picked Shakespeare in Love over Saving Private Ryan for best picture) define what the REALLY good movies are.

Because really, when somebody's devoting all his time to stealing, whoring and being an internet troll, who could expect him to be bothered with thinking for himself?

[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:51 AM 11-24-2008
I wish there was some shootout or something in the end. It was a waste of money to have a ending like that. My money should buy me some shootouts or a large explosion at the end.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 05:07 PM 11-24-2008
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I wish there was some shootout or something in the end. It was a waste of money to have a ending like that. My money should buy me some shootouts or a large explosion at the end.

Again, go see the Transporter 3 this coming weekend. That should be more on your "level".
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:15 PM 11-24-2008
The movie wasn't entertaining, i don't care what the message was; it was boring. The characters were interesting, and i waited the whole time for some kick ass shootouts but nothing ever happened. I waste of characters. For me, this was the most disappointing movie of the year by far. The whispering dialogue damn near put me to sleep. For a Second there, i thought i was watching the notebook because of all the old people and slow pace.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up