ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official Euro 2024 Thread - The "It's Coming Home" Edition
Womble 11:55 AM 06-14-2024

Tournament starts in just over an hour with the jocks up against the boche who are hosting the tournament.

Pre tournament odds:

Ing-ger-laand!! Score some facking goals.

Ps. I used the 'football' prefix because 'soccer' isn't a real thing. Football is football.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:03 AM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by George Liquor:
Off sides is so gay. Especially when 4/5th of the players on the field are bunched up around the box.
If I was King for a day, I'd get rid of offsides rules in most of these sports. If a team wants to play a man down when on defense because they leave a player downfield, so be it.
[Reply]
George Liquor 11:21 AM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
If I was King for a day, I'd get rid of offsides rules in most of these sports. If a team wants to play a man down when on defense because they leave a player downfield, so be it.
It's annoying seeing goal after goal wiped away in such a low scoring sport.
[Reply]
George Liquor 11:54 AM 06-19-2024
Welp.

Looks like Germany is back
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:00 PM 06-19-2024
Welp.

El Dumbo was right!

We are in trouble when Germany rearms! :-)
[Reply]
George Liquor 12:03 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
El Dumbo was right!

We are in trouble when Germany rearms! :-)
Today it's Poland, tomorrow it's Pearl Harbor.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:03 PM 06-19-2024
Welp.

In purple/pink uniforms.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:27 PM 06-19-2024
There is your typical Scotland snafu.
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:49 PM 06-19-2024
Great start to the tournament most every game has been really fun.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:43 PM 06-19-2024
Offsides, offsides, offsides.

Is Dee Ford playing?
[Reply]
Brody Wa 07:26 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Not being able to be in the blue line or offensive zone before the puck is just almost worse. Hockey is incredibly boring on tv.
[Reply]
George Liquor 09:01 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Great start to the tournament most every game has been really fun.
Minus the England game
[Reply]
JPH83 10:58 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
I wouldn’t say you play to the level of competition when you haven’t lifted a trophy in over half a century. It also doesn’t really explain the loss to our group of amateur players at the World Cup. I’d say it’s more appropriate to say they just never live up to the hype during actual competitions.
We play better against better teams, generally. It doesn't mean we beat them. The hype is often just that, as I mentioned we've frequently just been not very good. But obviously we've done better than a group of amateurs
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:49 AM 06-20-2024
Originally Posted by JPH83:
We play better against better teams, generally. It doesn't mean we beat them. The hype is often just that, as I mentioned we've frequently just been not very good. But obviously we've done better than a group of amateurs
How is that obvious when you lost to our group of amateurs at the World Cup? That last sentence makes no sense. Make it a little more obvious for us what you’re referring to. Do you have another group of amateurs you’ve actually beaten in the World Cup?

Will be interesting to see if England can win back to back opening matches at a European competition today. Something that country has literally never done. I find it hilarious how many people just ignore the facts and history and try to lump England in with the world powers.
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:34 AM 06-20-2024
Can't believe there has not been a goal in this one.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:24 AM 06-20-2024
Kane Train!
[Reply]
Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up