ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Your 2024 Chiefs Cheerleaders
Stewie 04:30 PM 05-07-2024
Here you go! Who is making these decisions? Ugh.

[Reply]
Rain Man 01:48 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
The darker the skin, the redder the lip.
Now I have to look.

Siri, bring up a google image search for "women's lips".
[Reply]
Punwit 02:27 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Dibs on back row, 14th from left.
Back row 7th from the left looks pretty hot to me. She is tall and blonde standing next to a dude.
[Reply]
Otter 06:48 AM 05-11-2024
In studying this video, I'm realizing one of the challenges that these women face. They tend to wear bright Chiefs-red lipstick, and a strong red lipstick isn't a good look for most women. It tends to exaggerate the lips and the teeth relative to more muted colors.

I dated a woman in college who had a pretty unsophisticated roommate. I remember going over to their house once and the roommate was getting ready to go out for a night on the town. She had put on some bright red lipstick, and she was very light-skinned with somewhat large lips, and it was horrific. She looked like a murderous clown. It was so bad that I had to stop myself from intervening, but I didn't know her well enough to say anything.

Women of CP, heed my advice - red lipstick is a high-risk thing. It can work, but if you use it, don't make it so bright that it becomes the focal point of your face.

Had a college companion that lived below me and would wear eyeliner that I would compare to icing on a cake thick. No idea how she blinked without going blind.

Makeup should be used to where no one knows your wearing it.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:56 AM 05-11-2024
Otter you live in Hippieville. Their lipstick comes from eating beets.
[Reply]
Otter 06:59 AM 05-11-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Otter you live in Hippieville. Their lipstick comes from eating beets.
I actually have a funny story based on how I almost drove myself to the ER after I started juicing with beets and ginger.

They look a lot like blood when juiced going in and coming out. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:01 AM 05-11-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
I actually have a funny story based on how I almost drove myself to the ER after I started juicing with beets and ginger.

They look a lot like blood when juiced going in and coming out. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.
😂
Oh what a cool party trick tho.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:56 AM 05-11-2024
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I had no idea Peter Griffin used to be a Chiefs cheerleader
Is that Meat Loaf in drag?
[Reply]
Bowser 10:04 AM 05-11-2024
Now I have to look.

Siri, bring up a google image search for "women's lips".
If there's been no contact from Rain Man in 5 days, we'll send a search party. And fluids.
[Reply]
BEAVER 10:16 AM 05-11-2024
Originally Posted by srvy:
Former Chiefs Cheer Alumni

Third (ish) row center - with red doorag.

I can't even.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:21 AM 05-11-2024
Quitter
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up