ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>2021: FA WR's: Corey Davis or Curtis Samuel?
Dante84 10:03 PM 02-25-2021

Dialing it up and executing lol

— Allen Robinson II (@AllenRobinson) February 26, 2021

[Reply]
In58men 10:22 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
What am I missing?
[Reply]
Dante84 10:32 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
What am I missing?
Nothing significant. It’s the off-season so if a sexy FA farts in the direction of Kansas City, the CP Detective Agency is going to smell it.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:34 PM 02-25-2021

#PS5Share, #MaddenNFL21 pic.twitter.com/KnZzAqkXzY

— Allen Robinson II (@AllenRobinson) February 26, 2021

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:38 PM 02-25-2021
Man if we really could get Schwartz back and Fisher can come back at some point next season, I'd love to get Robinson. Dude would be an absolute beast in our offense. We could then address DE and OL in the draft.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:51 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Man if we really could get Schwartz back and Fisher can come back at some point next season, I'd love to get Robinson. Dude would be an absolute beast in our offense. We could then address DE and OL in the draft.
Yeah I'm all for Robinson too, I just think he'll want to much money. Golladay is my next wish at WR but I'm afraid he'll be in the same boat, but either of those guys would crush it playing alongside Tyreek, Kelce, Hardman, CEH, and the rest.

I'm pulling for Fish to make it back, but I can easily see him on IR for '21, and Mitchell is basically an unknown right now. If the Super Bowl taught us anything, it's that we absolutely HAVE to protect Mahomes, and I would not be mad if they threw their FA money at O-Linemen this offseason.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:58 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah I'm all for Robinson too, I just think he'll want to much money. Golladay is my next wish at WR but I'm afraid he'll be in the same boat, but either of those guys would crush it playing alongside Tyreek, Kelce, Hardman, CEH, and the rest.

I'm pulling for Fish to make it back, but I can easily see him on IR for '21, and Mitchell is basically an unknown right now. If the Super Bowl taught us anything, it's that we absolutely HAVE to protect Mahomes, and I would not be mad if they threw their FA money at O-Linemen this offseason.
What about Marvin Jones? I feel like that's a guy who would do well in this offense who we could get for a reasonable price.
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 12:14 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
What about Marvin Jones? I feel like that's a guy who would do well in this offense who we could get for a reasonable price.
That's way more realistic than robinson. Another thing people are not considering is that a few of the top free agent wrs could get franchise tagged. It wouldn't surprise me to see robinson, godwin and golladay all get tagged. Realistically, I think the best choices are Curtis Samuel, josh reynolds, or marvin jones if you want someone a bit older.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:22 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Lilmrp117:
That's way more realistic than robinson. Another thing people are not considering is that a few of the top free agent wrs could get franchise tagged. It wouldn't surprise me to see robinson, godwin and golladay all get tagged. Realistically, I think the best choices are Curtis Samuel, josh reynolds, or marvin jones if you want someone a bit older.
Keelan Cole could be intriguing too.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:04 AM 02-26-2021
I dont see Samuel not being re-signed in carolina, but damn the more i watch the more i want.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:20 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I dont see Samuel not being re-signed in carolina, but damn the more i watch the more i want.

All depends on who they prioritize. They need to re-sign Moton and need help at lord of places. Plus, unless they upgrade fromBridgewater, he may relish playing in a better offense with a better QB.
[Reply]
In58men 08:34 AM 02-26-2021
FWIW Mahomes liked the video of Robinson playing with the Chiefs.

I know CP loves their speculation posts.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:46 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
FWIW Mahomes liked the video of Robinson playing with the Chiefs.

I know CP loves their speculation posts.
Hey, it's fun though isn't it?
[Reply]
In58men 10:50 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Hey, it's fun though isn't it?
I dig it lol
[Reply]
In58men 09:15 AM 02-26-2021
It’s too quiet, something is brewing.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >