ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Time to panic about Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs? Separating fact from fiction
Easy 6 09:48 AM 10-26-2021
He nailed it, no question
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:02 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Making a lot of sense here.

These guys in the national media have been waiting 3 years for this.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:05 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Theyve been wanting to say he cant do what makes him great for so damn long lol. I do agree hes got to get the check down more. But why not bail to attempt a throw on the run when youve been the best at it of all time?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:09 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Theyve been wanting to say he cant do what makes him great for so damn long lol. I do agree hes got to get the check down more. But why not bail to attempt a throw on the run when youve been the best at it of all time?
Hilarious how 2-3 games of failure all of sudden mean the last 3 seasons of blistering HOF level success was really wrong all along.

The haters who've been forced to bite their tongue finally get their time to shine. Enjoy it while it lasts i guess.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:38 AM 10-26-2021
Hilarious how 2-3 games of failure all of sudden mean the last 3 seasons of blistering HOF level success was really wrong all along.

The haters who've been forced to bite their tongue finally get their time to shine. Enjoy it while it lasts i guess.
That’s not what they said in that video at all.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:14 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:

If you bail to throw and at the same time pass up a wide open receiver, that probably means the guys you are looking to throw to after bailing are pretty well covered.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 10:07 AM 10-26-2021
I predict Jeff Chadiha will cum multiple times when he's on The Border Patrol this week.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:17 AM 10-26-2021

This is great commentary from @danorlovsky7. Bang on.The film doesn't lie. Mahomes needs to take the easy throws being given to them, and the coaching staff has to make adjustments around him https://t.co/uBmpKCv3St— Matt Verderame (@MattVerderame) October 26, 2021

I feel like a broken record but I’ve been talking about this stuff almost all season. It just really piled up multiple times in this game. I don’t know how you can just blame the offensive line on those plays. Maybe they prevented huge plays ona few but certainly was room for positives each time. The outlet guys made themselves available for easy catches and gains. Brady probably gets 50 yards at least out of those plays. I know those would then make the Barry McCockiner highlights but oh well.
[Reply]
stumppy 11:12 AM 10-26-2021
Was going to post that video yesterday. I think it's a pretty accurate description of what's happening.
Simms was saying a lot of the same things today.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:28 AM 10-26-2021

Re-watch Mahomes' INT play in the Tennessee game... Darrel Williams was WIDE OPEN in the flat for what would have easily been a nice 8-10 yard gain on first down.

Instead Mahomes scrambles out of the pocket and tries to force a pass to a covered WR downfield.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:21 AM 10-26-2021
Even if this season doesn't turn around, the good news is that they won't be stuck with all of these underachievers on D next year. They can ditch Clark, Hitchens, Reed and Mathieu with a minimal cap hit. I'm not sure how much space they'll have to work with given that Mahomes' cap number balloons, but even cheap FAs/rookies are likely to outperform Clark, Hitchens and Reed.
[Reply]
notorious 10:24 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Even if this season doesn't turn around, the good news is that they won't be stuck with all of these underachievers on D next year. They can ditch Clark, Hitchens, Reed and Mathieu with a minimal cap hit. I'm not sure how much space they'll have to work with given that Mahomes' cap number balloons, but even cheap FAs/rookies are likely to outperform Clark, Hitchens and Reed.
You can still cut all those turds after a successful season.

But yes, I am excited to see new, HUNGRY blood on this team, and not just the defense.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:54 AM 10-26-2021
Jesus Tapdancing Christ, there are some spoiled motherfuckers in here.

We went 50+ years without doing shit, then 3 straight AFCCG's and 2 straight SB's and y'all losing your minds at the first sign of adversity.

Maybe it's my age showing, but they did what I hoped for - which was to win a Championship in my lifetime. The rest is gravy. The days of living and dying with every W/L is over for me - I'm just going to enjoy watching the greatest QB we've ever had - even if there are some tough stretches along the way.

I'd advise the rest of y'all to do the same.
[Reply]
493rd 11:08 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Jesus Tapdancing Christ, there are some spoiled mother****ers in here.

We went 50+ years without doing shit, then 3 straight AFCCG's and 2 straight SB's and y'all losing your minds at the first sign of adversity.

Maybe it's my age showing, but they did what I hoped for - which was to win a Championship in my lifetime. The rest is gravy. The days of living and dying with every W/L is over for me - I'm just going to enjoy watching the greatest QB we've ever had - even if there are some tough stretches along the way.

Really well said and I agree. Most of us at one point not too long ago just wanted one SB. ONE. We’ve gotten jaded by the success of the Chiefs and need to be happy with we’ve seen since 2018. There’s plenty of time to regroup and get back to the SB. If this isn’t our year I’m okay with it. I love watching football and the AFC is stacked. Hell, if by chance we don’t make the playoffs this season, it’ll be a stress-free viewing experience.
[Reply]
Molitoth 06:48 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Jesus Tapdancing Christ, there are some spoiled motherfuckers in here.

I've been trying to say the same to people.
I think people's expectations are a little out of control.

Back to back super bowls is hard to do... and really hard when you defense is almost non-existent.

Every game, regardless of the outcome... Mahomes has an amazing play(s) that bring me joy to watch. Because I know I could be watching Alex Smith, Matt Cassel, Tyler Thigpen, or some other shit QB.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up