ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>*** 2023 Prospect Tracker: Chiefs Interest / Visits / Work Outs ***
Tribal Warfare 11:56 PM 04-05-2023
https://walterfootball.com/prospectMeetings/byteam

Logan Bonner, Quarterback, Utah State

Truman Jones, Defensive End, Harvard

Caleb Sampson, Defensive Tackle, Kansas
[Reply]
Coogs 05:23 AM 04-06-2023
This Jake Witt kid from Northern Michigan might be an interesting pick in the late 5th, early 6th for the OT position.

https://www.miningjournal.net/sports...n-nfl-pro-day/

Originally Posted by :
Coming in at 6 feet, 7 inches tall and weighing 302 pounds, Witt, 23, has an advantage when it comes to body mass, making him perfect to play the offensive line.

Compared to official NFL Scouting Combine records for offensive players, here’s how Witt’s scored — first place in the broad jump with a leap of 10 feet, 3 inches, beating the all-time record; tied for both first place and the all-time record in the vertical jump with that leap coming in at 37 inches; first place in the 40-yard dash in 4.89 seconds; and tied for second place in the 10-yard split in 1.71 seconds.
His arm length was 33.5.

Use the first four or five picks on defensive linemen and receivers. Go with Niang and Taylor this year and coach this kid up. Then maybe the next year put Witt at LT and Taylor at RT with Niang as the swing T.
[Reply]
JPH83 06:11 AM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by Coogs:
This Jake Witt kid from Northern Michigan might be an interesting pick in the late 5th, early 6th for the OT position.

https://www.miningjournal.net/sports...n-nfl-pro-day/

His arm length was 33.5.

Use the first four or five picks on defensive linemen and receivers. Go with Niang and Taylor this year and coach this kid up. Then maybe the next year put Witt at LT and Taylor at RT with Niang as the swing T.
Kind of interesting, I've seen him suggested as a UDFA or 7th rounder. I might use a 7th on him and stash him on the PS. He'll need a lot of work, still needs to gain a fair amount of weight. But definitely intriguing. It's a shame he's not a year younger.
[Reply]
In58men 06:59 AM 04-06-2023

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
In58men 07:02 AM 04-06-2023

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:51 AM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by In58men:

This guy or Broderick Jones are the guys I think we get with the first if they are still on the board. Folks think Taylor playing LT is locked in but the fact is KC have spoken with six or seven LT's now. Harrison or Jones would not be picked to play RT here.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:30 PM 04-06-2023

.@EMUFB EDGE Jose Ramirez posted 12.0 sacks & 19.5 TFL in 2022.

Ramirez was excellent at @ShrineBowl, and recently met virtually with the #Texans, #Chiefs, #Giants & #Eagles. In-person w/ #Lions.@Jose4six x @TheDraftNetwork https://t.co/1vLZz5IBr2

— Justin M (@JustinM_NFL) April 6, 2023

[Reply]
Dante84 10:07 AM 04-07-2023
A couple updates:

- I consolidated the G & C positions into "IOL"
- I consolidated the ILB & OLB positions into "LB"

Names added below:

Logan Bonner, Utah State QB
Peter Afful Jr., Washburn WR
Cooper Hodges, Appalachian State OT
Anton Harrison, Oklahoma OT
Jerome Carvin, Tennessee IOL

Ekow Boye-Doe, Kansas State CB
Kahlef Hailassie, WKU CB
Jeremy Banks, Tennessee LB
Caleb Sampson, Kansas NT
Truman Jones, Harvard Edge
Jose Ramirez, Eastern Michigan Edge
[Reply]
Dante84 10:10 AM 04-07-2023
We're up to 31 Offense, 35 Defense for a total of 66 players with 3 weeks to go.

Great job this year, guys.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:37 AM 04-07-2023

Missouri Western safety Kobe Cummings worked out for Kansas City Chiefs today, per a league source

— Aaron Wilson (@AaronWilson_NFL) April 6, 2023

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:37 PM 04-07-2023
Here is a video with a list of people that is not on your list.

[Reply]
Dante84 06:33 PM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Here is a video with a list of people that is not on your list.

My man, I just spent 25 minutes watching dollar store Louis CK name only guys that are already on our list lol

He did have a guy listed as a Safety that I have at CB, so maybe I need to move him over.

I appreciate you sharing, but no new names sadly. I guess it means we are doing a good job in here!

Keep ‘em coming!
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:37 PM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by Dante84:
My man, I just spent 25 minutes watching dollar store Louis CK name only guys that are already on our list lol

He did have a guy listed as a Safety that I have at CB, so maybe I need to move him over.

I appreciate you sharing, but no new names sadly. I guess it means we are doing a good job in here!

Keep ‘em coming!
Sorry man. I appreciate your thread. I just missed a couple of the names. My bad.
[Reply]
Dante84 07:08 PM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Sorry man. I appreciate your thread. I just missed a couple of the names. My bad.
You’re good brother! I actually enjoyed the video
[Reply]
In58men 06:29 AM 04-11-2023
LSU G Anthony Bradford is visiting the #Vikings, then #Panthers, #Chiefs and #Seahawks

Per Tom Pelissero
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up