ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**Happy Juneteenth**
Rasputin 06:53 AM 06-19-2024
What are you doing to celebrate this new Federal holiday?

What's on the dinner menu?

Did you get the day off or got to work and collect holiday pay?

Happy Juneteenth :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:49 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by tooge:
I don't disagree. I saw a woman of color on X today say, and I'm paraphrasing, "just to clear this up, Juneteeth is for black people. Y'all have the 4th of July. Just want to make that clear"

So, if it's just to celebrate the end of an ugly institution in our past, then yes, lets all celebrate it.
That is a common sentiment. Unfortunately.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:51 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Wait so you think he was serious?
Yes I think he's a racist pig and he said that in the midst of hating on Reese. But apparently people are OK condoning racist comments over here which is ironic considering this is a forum talking about a team who are majority black :-) .
[Reply]
Eureka 12:57 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by tooge:
I don't disagree. I saw a woman of color on X today say, and I'm paraphrasing, "just to clear this up, Juneteeth is for black people. Y'all have the 4th of July. Just want to make that clear"

So, if it's just to celebrate the end of an ugly institution in our past, then yes, lets all celebrate it.
Well she probably doesn't wear green on St Patrick's day but she wouldn't be excluded per say.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:57 PM 06-19-2024

[Reply]
Pablo 12:58 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Yes I think he's a racist pig and he said that in the midst of hating on Reese. But apparently people are OK condoning racist comments over here which is ironic considering this is a forum talking about a team who are majority black :-) .
lol look how triggered this little fag gets
[Reply]
Delano 12:58 PM 06-19-2024
A lot of the racists posting in here actively celebrate the death of black people. Not at all surprising that they’d support an atrocity such as the slavery of blacks in America or continued institutional racism. Imagine the cognitive dissonance when a black Supreme Court justice works to dismantle the civil rights act.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:58 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
What devilsih ways are you speaking of exactly? My ancestors came over from Italy and Ireland without a cent to their names well after slavery was abolished and never owned a slave in their lives, and the majority of Americans alive today can probably say the same. Hell, I probably have ancestors from Ireland who were slaves themselves.

They certainly have every right to celebrate, but don't start with this race baiting bullshit. Most of us are 4th & 5th generation American mutts who had nothing to do with that era.
The devilish ways of Jim Crow, segregation, the KKK, redlining, public hangings of innocent blacks that thousands of folks would attend, white supremacist legal systems, Tulsa massacre etc etc the list is endless.
[Reply]
Pablo 01:01 PM 06-19-2024
The devilish ways of Jim Crow, segregation, the KKK, redlining, public hangings of innocent blacks that thousands of folks would attend, white supremacist legal systems, Tulsa massacre etc etc the list is endless.
You're not American queermo - don't worry about what happens or happened over here and go fire up your tea kettle
[Reply]
George Liquor 01:02 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
You're not American queermo - don't worry about what happens or happened over here and go fire up your tea kettle
Bugger is proof that the UK is nothing but the 51st state. He's total ameriboo.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:02 PM 06-19-2024

[Reply]
Pablo 01:04 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by George Liquor:
Bugger got that colonizer blood running thru him. Gets him all fired up for the WNBA

That's how pathetic men are overseas

:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:05 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:
A lot of the racists posting in here actively celebrate the death of black people. Not at all surprising that they’d support an atrocity such as the slavery of blacks in America or continued institutional racism. Imagine the cognitive dissonance when a black Supreme Court justice works to dismantle the civil rights act.
Who is this fucking retard?
[Reply]
George Liquor 01:06 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Bugger got that colonizer blood running thru him. Gets him all fired up for the WNBA

That's how pathetic men are overseas

:-)
Such an odd hill to die on too.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:07 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by George Liquor:
The funniest part is he thinks we GAF what he thinks. He is from the largest colonizer of other people in world history and wants to lecture us.

Well when it comes to the US the British blew a 13 colony lead. **** off loser.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:09 PM 06-19-2024
Wait....Uchieffy is from the UK?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up