ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>If Reid doesn't get fired
FlintHillsChiefs 07:11 PM 01-06-2018
I'm fucking done. The tub of gelatinous goo can go FUCK himself. FIRE him or I quit
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:49 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
The frustration with Reid was legit. Hell, he still has his moments of pant filling dipshittery on the sideliines.

The best way to describe it is probably like a Dark Souls player that is pretty good at the game, but has a few certain enemy types that just push his shit in all the time, and no matter how long he plays the game, those enemy types will always be a problem.

Then, someone tells him about how to get the Black Knight Halberd at the beginning of the game. Then, these enemy types have no chance because the Black Knight Halberd is so OP, it just breaks the game. The player doesnt need to improve at his weakness, because the weapon simply makes them irrelevant.

Patrick Mahomes is the Black Knight Halberd.

Clock management issues late in games was no longer an issue because Patrick was going out and going up 2+ scores on teams.

Dumb playcalling was overcome because Patrick could turn what looked like a dead play, sure sack, into a jaw dropping throw for first downs or touchdowns.

Andy is still the same dude that presided over those horrible losses at Indy and at home to the Titans. He still makes some really dumbass playcalling decisions in games. He still takes timeouts on defense he has no business taking.

He just has the best weapon in the game now and doesnt get punished for it nearly as bad, because 15 is just otherworldly.

Flame away. But thats how I see it.
What the fuck kind of nerd ass dungeons and dragons analogy is this lmao.

Did you forget you were posting on Chiefsplanet not your furry message board?
[Reply]
Mennonite 07:00 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
What the **** kind of nerd ass dungeons and dragons analogy is this lmao.

Hands up dont shoot!

[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:04 PM 10-23-2021
If any of us had known in 2013 that Reid would oversee two consecutive SB teams, winning one, and had acquired the generational talent at QB, every single damned one of us would've been over the fucking moon.

Some of you don't deserve this era of being a fan. You're miserable little shits.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:24 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Because, my moronic Wallcrawer, this post was bumped not to discuss Andy Reid but to mock a member acting like a fool in another thread. But you decide, "Hey, this is the time to re-litigate an opinion I've already shared on this site again and again and lend credence to the guy who in 2018 was convinced Reid was never going to win anything."

It's not that I have any problem with any opinion that's different from mine; it's your searing lack of context and tunnel vision.

Lot of people were convinced Reid wasn't going to win anything after this collapse.

If you like to bump threads to mock people for shit they said when a playoff loss wound was still fresh, and then come back YEARS later to talk shit about what they thought,at that moment, well id say you probably need to work on not being a complete fucking shitbag.

But Im sure that you knew the Chiefs were going to win it all after Andy collected his second massive playoff collapse.

Fellate a Mossberg and enjoy a buckshot throatpie you condescending shitbag.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:26 PM 10-23-2021
Lot of people were convinced Reid wasn't going to win anything after this collapse.

If you like to bump threads to mock people for shit they said when a playoff loss wound was still fresh, and then come back YEARS later to talk shit about what they thought,at that moment, well id say you probably need to work on not being a complete fucking shitbag.

But Im sure that you knew the Chiefs were going to win it all after Andy collected his second massive playoff collapse.

If you’re even half as miserable in real life as you are on this website, I pity anyone who has the misfortune of having to interact with you.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:27 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
What the **** kind of nerd ass dungeons and dragons analogy is this lmao.

Its a pretty popular videogame franchise, but since you do little more with your thumbs than shove them up your ass, I wont fault you for being completely ignorant.

Carry on, deviant.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:38 PM 10-23-2021
Did this bitch ban himself yet?
[Reply]
HayWire 07:40 PM 10-23-2021

Simmer down Sally.

I'm the one who bumped this

TC is correct. I meant it to be funny because of the other thread

Get the tampon out of your sausage hole and have a laugh or two. Not everything needs to be a heated discussion.
[Reply]
Lzen 06:12 AM 10-24-2021
Did we cut this piece of shit yet?
Flint Hills, not Reid.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:10 AM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by FlintHillsChiefs:
I'm ****ing done. The tub of gelatinous goo can go **** himself. FIRE him or I quit
Damn how did I miss this? The Lulz are all over this thread. Fantastic thread. :-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:28 AM 10-24-2021
When will the touching of ourselves. Only for the maintenance of our health end? UHG!
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:36 AM 10-24-2021

We were about to trade away Alex.

So yeah. I was confident Reid could get it done.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:39 AM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
The team has gotten worse since Andy Reid gained full control of the organization. I just don't think it's a good idea to have 1 person deciding everything. Who tells Andy "No" about anything? We need a GM with equal power.
Its not surprising someone with as regular stupid takes as you has no idea WTF you are talking about. The entire premise of your arguments is wrong.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:40 AM 10-24-2021
The difference is after 3 AFCCG in a row, 2 SB in a row and 1 SB win your dumb ass still questions it.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 08:59 AM 10-24-2021
Dammit Carl! :-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Up