ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 23
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I have NEVER seen this much crying in my lifetime
Wisconsin_Chief 08:58 AM 02-01-2023
All you have to do is think about it like this; what if it was the Bills who beat the Bengals in the exact same fashion with the exact same calls, with Allen and Diggs playing through the exact same injuries?

The media and fans would be drooling all over them, it's all you would hear about is their grit, their toughness, their amazing performance. It would be non-stop. I get that we're not going to have the East Coast media bias, but to allow what is happening right now is undermining such an incredible performance. It's just complete bullshit. I personally couldn't care less what all these clowns think, but it's such a discredit to the insane amount of hard work this team and organization has put in not just for this game, but over the past 5 years in general.

Society has become such a joke.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 08:59 AM 02-01-2023
deciples?
[Reply]
stanleychief 09:11 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
deciples?

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:01 AM 02-01-2023
I'm sure this has been posted already, but it's one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen from the fanbase of a losing team:

https://www.change.org/p/a-game-do-over-cin-vs-cheifs
[Reply]
tredadda 09:06 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I'm sure this has been posted already, but it's one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen from the fanbase of a losing team:

Probably the most pathetic. Even if they got their way and the game was replayed they would still complain. Only way they won’t think the game is rigged is if KC loses.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:08 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:

Well it does have 243 signatures.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:29 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
One of the signatures. :-)

Originally Posted by :
As a Chiefs fan, I’d love another chance to beat the Bengals again to see what whiny Bengal fans and Chiefs haters will cry about next.

[Reply]
htismaqe 09:31 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
:-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:36 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Another one.

Originally Posted by :
Joe Burrow
16 hours ago
This would be great, then nobody will pay attention to those two interceptions I tossed

[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:55 PM 02-01-2023
243 signatures sounds about like the average number of complete dipshits in any fanbase.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:00 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
243 signatures sounds about like the average number of complete dipshits in any fanbase.
There's thousands of Bengals fans on social media screaming the game is rigged, too.

Are they complete dipshits that would be present in any fanbase or does the sheer number of them complaining suggest that, by and large, Bengals fans are a miserable bunch of sore losers that can't accept that their stupid (and even repulsive) trash talk all week didn't turn out the be true?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:07 PM 02-01-2023
There's thousands of Bengals fans on social media screaming the game is rigged, too.

Are they complete dipshits that would be present in any fanbase or does the sheer number of them complaining suggest that, by and large, Bengals fans are a miserable bunch of sore losers that can't accept that their stupid (and even repulsive) trash talk all week didn't turn out the be true?
I'd say it's pretty normal for fans to complain after a big loss when referees are involved, because referees are simply bad and not able to keep up with the athletes that play the game today.

The Bengals are no different than any team. Thousands and thousands of bad fans that act out stupidly when something doesn't go their way.

If you don't like trash talk, so be it. I like to try and have fun with it as much as i can. Chiefs players got the last laugh and that's the way it works.

To the winner go the spoils.
[Reply]
headsnap 02:13 PM 02-01-2023

Living in Louisville, KY, we are smack dab in bandwagon Bengal/Colt/(to a lesser extent)Titans fan territory... it's unbearable here with the 'casual' fan rigged talk.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:15 PM 02-01-2023

That's the thing to do now. If/when you lose, simply claim the outcome was "rigged." There will be thousands/millions of people who will support the notion.

It's an entitlement issue, IMO. If my team doesn't win, well, that's impossible because we're supposed to be the winners. IT WAS RIGGED!!!
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:25 PM 02-01-2023

Probably the former.. the game basically ended on a penalty, so there will be far more of it than normal no matter how legit it was, and for the idiots out there, it just helps paint a picture of being rigged.

I suspect there wouldn't have been nearly the same level of crying if it weren't for the push out of bounds, even if many are now scouring game footage to prop up their rigging narrative.

If Burrow throws a pick 6 to end it or Mahomes throws to a wide open Kelce 40 yards down field for the TD, no one is talking about the refs.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 23
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up