ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Your 2024 Chiefs Cheerleaders
Katipan 06:56 AM 05-11-2024
Otter you live in Hippieville. Their lipstick comes from eating beets.
[Reply]
Otter 06:59 AM 05-11-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Otter you live in Hippieville. Their lipstick comes from eating beets.
I actually have a funny story based on how I almost drove myself to the ER after I started juicing with beets and ginger.

They look a lot like blood when juiced going in and coming out. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:01 AM 05-11-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
I actually have a funny story based on how I almost drove myself to the ER after I started juicing with beets and ginger.

They look a lot like blood when juiced going in and coming out. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.
😂
Oh what a cool party trick tho.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:44 PM 05-08-2024
I had no idea Peter Griffin used to be a Chiefs cheerleader
Attached: Screenshot_20240508_174252_Chrome.jpg (75.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:56 AM 05-11-2024
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I had no idea Peter Griffin used to be a Chiefs cheerleader
Is that Meat Loaf in drag?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 06:36 PM 05-08-2024
Can we use that international player exemption on cheerleaders

[Reply]
TripleThreat 05:31 PM 05-09-2024
Ok that’s insane. There is not one cheerleader on there that would make me leave my wife for them if they wanted to. Not because my wife is hotter but because not one of them is hot enough to make me change my current lifestyle with my kids and family
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:46 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Ok that’s insane. There is not one cheerleader on there that would make me leave my wife for them if they wanted to. Not because my wife is hotter but because not one of them is hot enough to make me change my current lifestyle with my kids and family
This leads me to conclude that women exist whose beauty would make you leave your wife and kids.

Well, Salma Hayek is a given, of course. But maybe others beyond that?
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 12:02 PM 05-10-2024
I think "hot cheerleader" is a bit of a myth. Sure, in High School, the cheerleaders tended to be some of the prettier girls in your school, but they were probably all girls of fairly normal beauty. There is something to be said about the cumulative effect of several women of normal to above normal looks, smiling as big as they can while jumping about with feminine bubbling enthusiasm that lures you into thinking they must be hot. Cheerleaders are in near constant movement which makes a true assessment difficult...and that enthusiasm is infectious.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up