Page 790 of 4912
« First < 290690740780786787788789790 79179279379480084089012901790 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:54 PM 04-15-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Product of Manning like i said he was... Has been shit otherwise.

Can't really debate this Knowmo
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:11 PM 04-15-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

:-)
Shane Ray openly admits that the Broncos have no chance at a playoff game.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:22 PM 04-15-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Shane Ray openly admits that the Broncos have no chance at a playoff game.

:-)

That was good
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:10 PM 04-15-2017
He might have 16 sacks.... of white castles this year.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:55 PM 04-16-2017
Originally Posted by :
In a radio interview, ex-NFL personnel man Bryan Broaddus stated that he's heard the Broncos have concerns about Paxton Lynch's work ethic and study habits.
Broaddus is no longer an NFL team decision maker, but he maintains connections throughout the league and still works for the Cowboys as a media scout. "I talked to some guys in Denver," said Broaddus. "They're having a problem with Paxton Lynch right now because they can't get him to buy into the things like Dak Prescott bought in. Early in, late out, that kind of thing." Last year's 26th overall pick, Lynch will compete with Trevor Siemian to start for the second straight offseason. Siemian will be the favorite entering training camp.
Source: Dallas Morning News Apr 16 - 1:12 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...s-work-habits?

It seems like everything I see about Lynch is bad. First his own coach, now other folks in that building. Sounds like he's going to be a bust and they know it.

Looking more and more like a need pick.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:04 PM 04-16-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...s-work-habits?

It seems like everything I see about Lynch is bad. First his own coach, now other folks in that building. Sounds like he's going to be a bust and they know it.

Looking more and more like a need pick.
Yawn

The "source" on this is a https://t.co/4s4qSVN7hI staff writer. Give me a break. Inappropriate and false. #9sports https://t.co/bcTuCLL2eP

— Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) April 16, 2017

[Reply]
RunKC 02:12 PM 04-16-2017
It's obviously true Knowmo. Your own coach even said it :-)

Originally Posted by :
Joseph has taken a different view of the raw but talented Lynch, pointing to leadership, studying and understanding the offensive system as areas in need of improvement.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...n-paxton-lynch
[Reply]
New World Order 03:00 PM 04-16-2017
I think it's pretty clear the new coach isn't too fond of Lynch
[Reply]
staylor26 03:19 PM 04-16-2017
Lynch is guaranteed to be a bust. I don't like quitting on guys so early in their career, but there's something about the QB position where you can just see it coming from a mile away. The first sign was the terrible Wonderlic. I'd have no faith in him at this point if I were a Broncos fan.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 03:36 PM 04-16-2017
Gonna love watching the Broncos develop Lynch and Siemian. The fact that so many here are proclaiming Lynch as a bust proves you're worried. If you actually believed Lynch is a bust, you'd move on to something else. Lynch is a project and nothing has changed. Year #2 will be with McCoy and Musgrave where the offense will be designed around him.

You assclowns are still waiting for Smith to arrive. Have fun waiting...
[Reply]
RunKC 03:57 PM 04-16-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Gonna love watching the Broncos develop Lynch and Siemian. The fact that so many here are proclaiming Lynch as a bust proves you're worried. If you actually believed Lynch is a bust, you'd move on to something else. Lynch is a project and nothing has changed. Year #2 will be with McCoy and Musgrave where the offense will be designed around him.

Your new coaching staff doesn't even like Lynch
[Reply]
staylor26 04:31 PM 04-16-2017

Wishful thinking at its finest. Nobody is bringing Lynch up out of the blue, we're discussing a report that seems to be a pattern. Nothing about the start to Lynch's career should make you feel good about his development as a QB. Also, it's one those positions where you usually either have it or you don't. You rarely see the huge jump that Lynch will need actually happen, but keep dreaming!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:56 PM 04-16-2017

I've been waiting on his plane ticket since 2013, so go fuck yourself.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:05 PM 04-16-2017

You can say that again
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 06:20 PM 04-16-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Wishful thinking at its finest. Nobody is bringing Lynch up out of the blue, we're discussing a report that seems to be a pattern. Nothing about the start to Lynch's career should make you feel good about his development as a QB. Also, it's one those positions where you usually either have it or you don't. You rarely see the huge jump that Lynch will need actually happen, but keep dreaming!
lol, the Broncos have a brand new coaching staff, what Vance has said about Lynch is coach speak, nothing more. "Lynch needs to learn the new playbook blah, blah, blah..." really? You don't say!
[Reply]
Page 790 of 4912
« First < 290690740780786787788789790 79179279379480084089012901790 > Last »
Up