ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 79 of 104
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Bengals (AFC Championship Rd)
RunKC 04:45 PM 01-22-2023
Welp this game has been on everyone’s minds since the start of the season.

Let’s get some revenge goddamnit!
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:02 PM 01-27-2023
Those two oline were ruled out
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:04 PM 01-27-2023
let's get it clark

[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:10 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Those two oline were ruled out
This is the Chris Jones game. We’ll remember this one for a long time.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:11 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
KC was down 14-3 in the Cincy game earlier this season, but the Chiefs hung in there and even managed to grab the lead by the end of 3rd quarter.
They were hanging tough like The New Kids on the Block.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:11 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
For better or worse.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:12 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Line up to -1.5. Even though the public is still betting Cincy.

We're gonna see big money come in on KC soon.
So Cincinnati is still favored by Vegas although by not as much.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:12 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
For better or worse.
Hoping for the better.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:12 PM 01-27-2023
Skip Bayless, Sharon Sharp, Mike Florio, Colin Cowherd, Stephen A Smith, Ryan Clark etc are all on the Bengals.

It feels like as an organisation, from coaches, to players and even us fans, the world will be against us on Sunday. This is way deeper than just one game to me. We've had many wins over the years but this one would be very special.

In other news Hayden Hurst has a calf problem and didn't practice in full again today. He says he plans to play but that calf caused him to miss three games this season already. I'd be surprised if he's a huge part of the game plan tbh but we'll see.
[Reply]
SupDock 12:13 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
So Cincinnati is still favored by Vegas although by not as much.
Chiefs favored by 1.5 on my app
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:15 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Skip Bayless, Sharon Sharp, Mike Florio, Colin Cowherd, Stephen A Smith, Ryan Clark etc are all on the Bengals.

It feels like as an organisation, from coaches, to players and even us fans, the world will be against us on Sunday. This is way deeper than just one game to me. We've had many wins over the years but this one would be very special.

In other news Hayden Hurst has a calf problem and didn't practice in full again today. He says he plans to play but that calf caused him to miss three games this season already. I'd be surprised if he's a huge part of the game plan tbh but we'll see.
Yeah, the whole thing is rich beyond belief.

The Bengals team is playing the underdog card just like they have all season. Yet, the football world almost unanimously has picked them to win.

The Bengals and their fans are the best. Overconfident, hypocritical, rude, AND unintelligent.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:16 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Vegas typically gives the home team 3 points so with it currently only being 1.5 that means they still are favoring Cincy, but not by as much.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:16 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Everywhere I have seen shows Chiefs favored by a small margin.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:17 PM 01-27-2023
ESPN shows KC favored by -1.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:17 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
This is the same hunch I'm feeling.

Stone Cold Chris Jones is going to take this game over and almost singlehandedly destroy their gameplan.

[Reply]
tredadda 12:20 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:

I don't think they are against us as much as they don't think the Chiefs will win. they have good reason to based on

1. Mahomes is not 100% (healthier than most expected, but still not fully healthy)

2. Recency bias after their easy win on the raod against a Bills team that many thought would win the SB this year.

3. Beating KC three in a row.

While many on here know better, the talking heads don't go that in depth and look into the nuances. They look at the low hanging fruit and make a prediction based on that.
[Reply]
Page 79 of 104
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389 > Last »
Up