ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 79 of 139
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs acquire WR Kadarius Toney via Trade
Dante84 10:30 AM 10-27-2022

Breaking: The #Giants are trading WR Kadarius Toney to the #Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report. A conditional 3rd and a 6th rounder go to NYG.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) October 27, 2022

[Reply]
Megatron96 01:28 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
Much better pocket passer? He's already one of the best of all time. The offense is what will need to adjust.
Right now he's reading defenses pretty well, yes. No question it's a lot harder to fool Pat now than it was four years ago. Or even two years ago.

But I'm talking about the next level, where he goes all Payton Manning and manipulates the defense presnap. He's already done it a few times I think. But I think he's smart enough to do it at least to the level of Payton in his prime.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:21 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Andy is missing the "Tyreek effect" on defenses. To me Toney is a poor man's version of Hill that can still effect defenses IF he can stay on the field.
Bullshit. Chiefs would be averaging 34 points a game if not for a few missed chip shot FGs especiallythe Indy disaster where they lost at least 7 points on kicks with the debacle of a fake FG and missed chippies. This offense is explosive as ever. FAR more explosive plays than last year for example .
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:29 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
play #2 is a jet flip and it's the sickest shit ever

Andy is going to design some good shit for him.

Hope he keeps his head on straight & stays healthy for once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:30 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
He's going to finish the year with 420 yards receiving - LOL can you imagine?

IMO it's probably going to turn out to be true.

No chance this year.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:31 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
play #2 is a jet flip and it's the sickest shit ever

He broke a Nick Bolton tackle. Enough said.

[Reply]
Tylerthigpen!1! 07:58 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
No chance this year.

U think 69 yards is probably right?
[Reply]
In58men 08:04 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
That would be some extremely advanced tampering. Next level stuff
You never know, if he didn’t play like he did and was hurt I could see why no other team was in on him except for Chiefs lol.

Why throw picks at a guy who hasn’t played this season and supposedly has character concerns?
[Reply]
jd1020 08:07 AM 10-29-2022
Hope it works out but we are still posting college highlights of a guy 2 years into his NFL career. I dont have high hopes that he'll spend more time studying the playbook than recording in Tamba Hali's studio.
[Reply]
Monticore 08:28 AM 10-29-2022
Don’t NFL receivers typically take 2-3 years to develop, recently there have exceptions but giving up on a guy who has played less than a seasons worth of football and not because he couldn’t make the team , just seems early to call him a bust .
[Reply]
Monticore 08:33 AM 10-29-2022
In the one game he dressed this year the team didn’t even try using him and gave him a few token Carries near the end and he didn’t look like he was dogging it , 2 only exciting s plays if the game.
[Reply]
In58men 08:36 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Don’t NFL receivers typically take 2-3 years to develop, recently there have exceptions but giving up on a guy who has played less than a seasons worth of football and not because he couldn’t make the team , just seems early to call him a bust .
He’s far from a bust lol.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:37 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by Monticore:
The reason he has played less than a seasons worth of football isn't because of his development as a receiver. Long term I see this nothing more than a cheap replacement for Hardman and that in and of itself is pretty meh.

I get the move. It makes a lot of sense given the price, but that was the price for a reason. I just have low expectations. Hopefully there's at least 1 year where he manages to stay healthy long enough to have a Sammy Watkins impact in a SB.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:54 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
The reason he has played less than a seasons worth of football isn't because of his development as a receiver. Long term I see this nothing more than a cheap replacement for Hardman and that in and of itself is pretty meh.

I get the move. It makes a lot of sense given the price, but that was the price for a reason. I just have low expectations. Hopefully there's at least 1 year where he manages to stay healthy long enough to have a Sammy Watkins impact in a SB.
He's an explosive athlete. You take a chance on that whenever you can.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:54 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:

I think you underestimate the effect of working for a shitty employer with people you dont like can have on ones mental well being. Sometimes a change of scenery is all it takes to get your head right. The Chiefs organization is leaps and bounds better than the giants in every way. We'll see if he can get his shit together in KC. If not, his NFL career is over
[Reply]
jd1020 08:58 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I think you underestimate the effect of working for a shitty employer with people you dont like can have on ones mental well being. Sometimes a change of scenery is all it takes to get your head right. The Chiefs organization is leaps and bounds better than the giants in every way. We'll see if he can get his shit together in KC. If not, his NFL career is over
He tattoo'd his body with a Giants logo. Is there something more than a meme of him not wanting to be there and faking injuries?
[Reply]
Page 79 of 139
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129 > Last »
Up