ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 79 of 131
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:05 PM 05-29-2022
Warriors also could use GPII back in this series given the kind of athletes Boston has. Pretty sure he's supposed to come back at some point.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:01 AM 05-30-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Unless the Warriors get some major injuries they're kicking the shit out of these Celtics.
Doubt it unless Timelord's injury keeps him ineffective.

The Warriors have faced weaker opponents in these playoffs. Boston went through a gauntlet. The Celtics are a big, physical team. This shouldn't be easy for Golden State unless injuries sink Boston's chances.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:41 AM 05-30-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I think the drive would have been a better choice but I can't complain much about an open three either. Sometimes they don't fall.

In any case, the Celtics were the far better team in that series (and this game). This will make for a more interesting Finals.
Maybe it was just a shit close out but it looked to me like Boston was playing the drive. I’d need to rewatch it.

It probably comes down to who makes shots and who is healthy. I’ll go GSW in 7
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:41 AM 05-30-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Warriors also could use GPII back in this series given the kind of athletes Boston has. Pretty sure he's supposed to come back at some point.
Didn’t he break his arm or something? It was a bad injury.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 05:53 AM 05-30-2022
Warriors in 5..maybe a sweep.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:13 AM 05-30-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Didn’t he break his arm or something? It was a bad injury.
He fractured his elbow. He is expected to be back for the finals. Possibly game 1.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:30 AM 05-30-2022
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Warriors in 5..maybe a sweep.
Lol.

Thanks for the laugh. Celtics matchup well with GS. It's not going to be easy for GS to win against this team. This isn't the GS with Durant.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:04 AM 05-30-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Lol.

Thanks for the laugh. Celtics matchup well with GS. It's not going to be easy for GS to win against this team. This isn't the GS with Durant.
I think it goes 6 or 7 with Golden State eventually winning it. The Heat have nothing like the Warriors have offense wise.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 08:17 AM 05-30-2022
Boston in 6. Memphis gave the Warriors fits with their defense and the Celtics will too. They're just as big as the Grizzlies, if not bigger, more poised, and have a more dynamic offense.

I'd love to be wrong. Hate the C's
[Reply]
Eureka 10:57 AM 05-30-2022
Curry needs to step it up and win Finals MVP.

Dubs run a team game though.

Celtics def have a punchers chance.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:35 PM 05-30-2022
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
Boston in 6. Memphis gave the Warriors fits with their defense and the Celtics will too. They're just as big as the Grizzlies, if not bigger, more poised, and have a more dynamic offense.

I'd love to be wrong. Hate the C's
Did Memphis really give the Warriors fits? I didn't watch every Warriors game but at times they just seemed to be dicking around.

When they were on, I sure don't see how Boston will keep up with them.

But I agree the Warriors go through stretches where they are beatable. If they dick around against Boston they could certainly lose.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:23 PM 05-30-2022
I think the 2019 Raptors defense is a better comparable to the 2022 Celtics than the Grizzlies. That team, like the Celtics, also had great switchable athletes all over the floor and a high IQ defensive big that posed issues to the Warriors. A big distinction there though is Kawhi.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:38 PM 05-30-2022
I heard them debating on some dumb Stephen A Smith show that Curry needs to win a 5th ti surpass KD. If you ask me, outside of Lebron, Curry is #2 as far as legacy. He doesn't need to do shit to surpass KD.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:15 PM 05-30-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Lol.

They might be better now.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 09:05 PM 05-30-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Did Memphis really give the Warriors fits? I didn't watch every Warriors game but at times they just seemed to be dicking around.

When they were on, I sure don't see how Boston will keep up with them.

But I agree the Warriors go through stretches where they are beatable. If they dick around against Boston they could certainly lose.
The series looked like it was going to be pretty competitive to me until Ja got hurt. They've applied the most pressure to the Warriors defensively so far this playoffs. Boston is going to apply even more. They may not have the firepower that Golden State has but that defense and Jayson Tatum realizing he's unguardable is the equalizer
[Reply]
Page 79 of 131
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129 > Last »
Up