ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 79 of 114
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:49 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Donger:
You ****ing cretin. Alot?
:-)
[Reply]
Rausch 09:50 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
Because I have more self-respect than that.
That'll change with time...
[Reply]
DMAC 09:50 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Rausch:
That'll change with time...
He just knows the hooker wouldn't want him.
[Reply]
Donger 09:52 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
I'd like to see the complete list.
Well, I have a BA in history. I came a few hours short of a BA in theology, and a BS in geology and EE.

I was somewhat conflicted in college.
[Reply]
Donger 09:54 PM 09-07-2006
Because I have more self-respect than that. I'm not interested in sexual handouts. I'd rather do the deed on my own merits.
That's actually somewhat meritous. I wouldn't f*ck a hooker, either.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:56 PM 09-07-2006
You're one to talk about mental maturity, mister ad hominem. You're pretty worthless around here. All you do, for the most part, is pick fights and act like a huge jackass.
Hey, here is a clue for you. You are not very well liked on the Planet. That little display of yours against Jenny showed just what a jackass you are. This nice lady posts how tickled she is with her new Ipod and that it was a gift. (obviously from my buddy Nasium). So what do you do? Tell her it is a POS and she should return it. Are you really that stupid? You certainly appear to be. I don't know why your stupid ass is allowed to remain on the Planet. You should be kicked off for the seventh time. You are a serious waste of oxygen.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:59 PM 09-07-2006
Well, I have a BA in history. I came a few hours short of a BA in theology, and a BS in geology and EE.

A BA in History? Hahahahahaha What did you intend to do with that?
[Reply]
rad 09:59 PM 09-07-2006

Was that because you smoked too much pot?
[Reply]
Donger 10:00 PM 09-07-2006
Hey, here is a clue for you. You are not very well liked on the Planet. That little display of yours against Jenny showed just what a jackass you are. This nice lady posts how tickled she is with her new Ipod and that it was a gift. (obviously from my buddy Nasium). So what do you do? Tell her it is a POS and she should return it. Are you really that stupid? You certainly appear to be. I don't know why your stupid ass is allowed to remain on the Planet. You should be kicked off for the seventh time. You are a serious waste of oxygen.
Skip, this may be an inappropriate time to ask, but when are you going to start "f*cking with me." I've not forgotten your threat.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:01 PM 09-07-2006
Install for DTV?...
[Reply]
Donger 10:02 PM 09-07-2006
I intended to become a naval officer through OCS. They tried to get me to get my PhD, but I figured I end up killing all the retarded Psych majors, so...
[Reply]
Donger 10:02 PM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by rad:
Was that because you smoked too much pot?
No. I just lacked focus.
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:03 PM 09-07-2006
Yes....insecure Skip rant time.

*Getting comfortable*
[Reply]
Skip Towne 10:04 PM 09-07-2006
Skip, this may be an inappropriate time to ask, but when are you going to start "f*cking with me." I've not forgotten your threat.
What threat? I can start f*cking with you at anytime. Buddy, you have a great opinion of yourself that is not shared by me. Let's rock!
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:04 PM 09-07-2006
From the guy who openly wishes the death of police officers.
[Reply]
Page 79 of 114
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389 > Last »
Up