ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 79 of 240
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129179 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:10 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
1 AND COUNTING.
1 isnt a pattern.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:19 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Question:

Let's go back to the day Mahomes was drafted. Who would you rather have as his head coach? Andy Reid or Todd Haley?
Haley.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:22 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
1 isnt a pattern.
But John Harbaugh in Baltimore counts as 2, which IS a 'pattern.'

So...

2 and COUNTING
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:18 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You obviously dont know when you are wrong and can't accept it.

Just accept it and move on or keep looking like an idiot, its up to you.
:-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:19 PM 09-16-2018
Haley.
I guess Haley would probably be fired more quickly and possibly replaced by someone better than either of them.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:21 PM 09-16-2018
Look, Andy would be a great OC or QB coach.

He's just too soft to win a SB, and we have 2 decades of proof.

Tired of being the 'farm league' for the "upper-echelon" teams.
Rep. I want a coach that's about the wins, skirting the rules, and putting officiating in its place.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:23 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Rep. I want a coach that's about the wins, skirting the rules, and putting officiating in its place.
Fuck yes.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:24 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
Two retirees does not constitute an entire squad. If you want to blame it on injuries to key players, that would be a better excuse.
Chris Jones is the only defensive player they've drafted since Pioli left that would start on another NFL team (save for Peters of course). The core of this squad was Pioli's players - the injuries to Berry and Houston are a huge part of it too.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:25 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I guess Haley would probably be fired more quickly and possibly replaced by someone better than either of them.
Or turn thus far mediocre players into viable contributers (the way he did DBowe, DJ, DMAC, and Kendrick Lewis.)

If anyone needs a Haley fire lit under their collective asses, it's this secondary...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:27 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Chris Jones is the only defensive player they've drafted since Pioli left that would start on another NFL team (save for Peters of course). The core of this squad was Pioli's players - the injuries to Berry and Houston are a huge part of it too.
That's it - this regime hasn't drafted shit for defenders.

They could burn a whole draft on defense and not get a single start...er...wait a minute...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:44 PM 09-16-2018
So a coach who's top 10 in all time wins sucks and youd replace him with Todd fucking Haley? Wow.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:49 PM 09-16-2018
SMH. Andy Reid is constantly coming up with new and innovative plays on offense that even Bill Belicheck is copying. He made Alex Smith a top rated passer in the NFL, He is devoping Pat Mahomes into possibly one of the best quarterbacks in NFL history, and he's a top ten winningest coach h in NFL history. Yet you think he sucks. Well, I guess that you're entitled to your opinion. But don't be surprised that 90% of us disagree with you. This opinion makes about as much sense as some of the shit that the Donk homers try telling us. Like Brock looks like Rothlisberger, or Semen is like Brady. They say it, you say Reid sucks. The rest of us sit back and laugh at you while also feeling pity for you.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:50 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
So a coach who's top 10 in all time wins sucks and youd replace him with Todd ****ing Haley? Wow.
That's perma ban worthy dumb.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:58 PM 09-16-2018
So a coach who's top 10 in all time wins sucks and youd replace him with Todd ****ing Haley? Wow.
Are we talking about Mary Schottenheimer or Andy Reid?

I want THE win.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:59 PM 09-16-2018
So a coach who's top 10 in all time wins sucks and youd replace him with Todd fucking Haley? Wow.
I'm not saying Todd, but somebody who's more than one-dimensional.
[Reply]
Page 79 of 240
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129179 > Last »
Up