ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 79 of 139
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Tennessee Titans Game Thread ****
Jewish Rabbi 11:00 PM 10-23-2021
Most weeks it varies which football team in the National Football League that I would most like to see lose the competition in which they play. For instance, last week the team I hoped would lose their match more than any other team was the Washington Football Team. This week, that honor goes to the Tennessee Titans, who coincidentally are matched up against my most favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs!!!

Some people have asked me, "Jew boy, aren't you scared of King Henry?" My answer: "FUCK NO!!!!" I can barely tell apart King Henry from Queen Latifah, except Queen Latifah doesn't have a shit burrito hanging off the back of her head. Seriously, it looks like someone went on a 3 month all-cheese diet, had one meal at Taco Bell, and attached the result's to the back of a football helmet. Not to mention the fact the Titans won't be able to run the ball after the Chiefs take an early lead, and the field is covered in carcosa's CUM!!!

Long story short, we are going to give the Titans a Philadelphia sidecar, and most likely end up winning this game 69-0!!!

:-)GO CHUEFS!!!:-)
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 12:39 PM 10-24-2021
Does anyone have any hope that we can turn this around in the third quarter? Or is all hope lost? Season over. Go home.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:39 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Unsustainable, impossible!!!
I assume that he meant without resorting to massive cheating.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:39 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Why is it I watch a lot of NFL and the Chiefs are the only team I see getting the ball punched out
That is coaching, plain and simple. If they focused on ball security this wouldn't be happening
[Reply]
Donger 12:39 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
My apologies for banning a couple of our fine members from this thread. You both were justified in your posts and have been unbanned.

Flame away.
You should be fired at half time.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:39 PM 10-24-2021
Unsustainable, impossible!!!

via GIPHY

NE constantly turned over it's roster...they're a great argument for staying hungry.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:40 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
There were so many signs. The dynasty talk. The cute play calls. Soft injuries. Feeding the media hype. They thought they could just roll the balls out.
They went a long time without losing any games between 2019-2021. Raiders game at home last year. The sat their stars for the final game against the Chargers. I agree they're overconfident but they had a reason to be from prior years.
You don't win 25 of 26 games by accident.

On offense, they're not doing the little things required to win. Like not turn the ball over.

On defense, the pass rush is the main problem. The pass rush was hot in 2019 and first half of 2020. It disappeared midway through last season. Nonexistent this season.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 12:40 PM 10-24-2021
i put on my derrick thomas jersey guys..everything will be ok now. . .

we'll be talking about this comeback for years..
[Reply]
-King- 12:40 PM 10-24-2021
We got Gordon for nothing. We don't use McKinnon at all. Those are both on Reid. This offense makes no fucking sense
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 12:40 PM 10-24-2021
Mahomes, Clark, and CHris Jones are having a meeting with their hedge fund guy.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:40 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by neech:
I’m going to watch Gilligans Island on ME tv.
I hope it's' the one with the cosmonauts.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:40 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Patrick has 41 yards... This isn't just a D problem. This D is built to play with a lead and they haven't given them a lead all year with 1st half turnovers...
The defense has been the worst in the NFL this season. The offense was 2nd in the league coming into this game. Yeah, it's been bad both ways in this game but it's beyond obvious what the real problem with this organization is right now.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 12:40 PM 10-24-2021
Mahomes, Clark, and CHris Jones are having a meeting with their hedge fund guy. What else are they gonna do at halftime?
[Reply]
DTVietnam 12:40 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:
Does anyone have any hope that we can turn this around in the third quarter? Or is all hope lost? Season over. Go home.
fairly quick score here and we can. . if not..its done
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:41 PM 10-24-2021
Fuck this. The Titans are fucking pieces of shit and we are making them look unbeatable
[Reply]
rico 12:41 PM 10-24-2021

via GIPHY

Always nice seeing you so happy.
[Reply]
Page 79 of 139
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129 > Last »
Up