Page 78 of 142
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:59 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by ThanksForTheLoan:
No, you don't. I can tell. You're a dorky Millennial in a basement whose football knowledge is tied to fantasy football stats and what the media tells him.

Go out and get a life.

When I was your age, I was out working to get ahead not acting all insecure and intimidated by others who knew more about something than I did.
No, I'm pretty sure working in an Auto factory making 30+ dollars an hour classifies as a career. It's also mindless enough that I can come on here and torment you at my leisure while you stare at Duke longingly wondering where it all went wrong.
[Reply]
ThanksForTheLoan 07:00 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Conley!? :-)

No. Oh god, please no. Don't take Conley out. He's too valuable. And don't double Watkins because we can't win with him on the bench.

Congrats for just looking at an outdated depth chart and assuming you have any idea how the Chiefs offense is run.
Who is your 3rd WR then?

Watkins is a soft bozo who has never don jack squat against a BB D. HE'll be removed by ex-teammate, Gilmore.

Book it.

So, who is your 3rd WR who we are so unaware of on your depth chart?
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:00 PM 01-16-2019
This is the best Patriots fans have to offer? Seriously?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:00 PM 01-16-2019
Robinson.
[Reply]
ThanksForTheLoan 07:01 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
No, I'm pretty sure working in an Auto factory making 30+ dollars an hour classifies as a career. It's also mindless enough that I can come on here and torment you at my leisure while you stare at Duke longingly wondering where it all went wrong.
Well, I went to Carolina, so nothing went wrong. I hate Duke.

Good luck at the night shift at the auto parts distribution center.
[Reply]
Luvva 07:01 PM 01-16-2019
What?

He was brilliant in 2015 in Denver and almost pulled it off with a B Squad.

In 2006, with Reche Caldwell as a #1 WR, barely lost to the finesse COlts in Indy.

In Pitt in 2014, he was great even with the flu.

Do you people watch the NFL or just Chiefs games?

He was substandard at home in 2007 (W), 2011 (W) and 2012 (L) in title games.
You can always tell the local bandwagoners who haven't watched a single NFL game in which their team isn't competing.
[Reply]
ThanksForTheLoan 07:02 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
This is the best Patriots fans have to offer? Seriously?
Laughable. We're still waiting to talk Xs and Os. We're waiting!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:02 PM 01-16-2019
Well, I went to Carolina, so nothing went wrong. I hate Duke.

Good luck at the night shift at the auto parts distribution center.
Haha, you have a degree? From Carolina? That College must be fucking worthless to attend considering how stupid you are.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:02 PM 01-16-2019

When I was your age, I was out working to get ahead not acting all insecure...
So what happened? You had the Bruins, Patriots, Celtics, and Red Sox all presumably winning titles in the interim. What else occurred in your life to cause this massive regression to this insecure and sad state that you now battle opposing fans on an internet message forum? You can share here. It's a safe space for you away from the reality of your actual existence.
[Reply]
ThanksForTheLoan 07:03 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Luvva:
You can always tell the local bandwagoners who haven't watched a single NFL game in which their team isn't competing.
Exactly. They rattle off generic, anti-BB and anti-Brady or anti-Pats rhetoric over and over and know zero facts and have little football knowledge.

I am begging for one Chiefs fan to tell me their gameplan on here and none of them step forward.

Very telling.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 07:04 PM 01-16-2019
My God, I left this thread hours ago and the same mongoloid Pats trolls are still here felching Brady’s anus. These tards are persistent.
[Reply]
ThanksForTheLoan 07:05 PM 01-16-2019
So what happened? You had the Bruins, Patriots, Celtics, and Red Sox all presumably winning titles in the interim. What else occurred in your life to cause this massive regression to this insecure and sad state that you now battle opposing fans on an internet message forum? You can share here. It's a safe space for you away from the reality of your actual existence.
I got a better idea.

Tell us your gameplan:
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:05 PM 01-16-2019
Who is your 3rd WR then?

Watkins is a soft bozo who has never don jack squat against a BB D. HE'll be removed by ex-teammate, Gilmore.

Book it.

So, who is your 3rd WR who we are so unaware of on your depth chart?
Chiefs fans disagree on nearly everything. But we'd ALL agree that Demarcus Robinson is much more of a threat than Chris Conley.

But please, you take our 4th WR out of the game and I don't know how Mahomes will handle it.
[Reply]
ThanksForTheLoan 07:06 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
My God, I left this thread hours ago and the same mongoloid Pats trolls are still here felching Brady’s anus. These tards are persistent.
If you do live in NY, you can't talk about mongoloids. They're EVERYWHERE in that smelly, crowded overpriced and annoying dung hole.

But, you enjoy!
[Reply]
ThanksForTheLoan 07:08 PM 01-16-2019
Chiefs fans disagree on nearly everything. But we'd ALL agree that Demarcus Robinson is much more of a threat than Chris Conley.

But please, you take our 4th WR out of the game and I don't know how Mahomes will handle it.
Yeah, um, we're not afraid of him either. Jonathan Jones will be fine on him.

Mahomes best be ready to handle it because BB is about to confuse the daylights out of him.
[Reply]
Page 78 of 142
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128 > Last »
Up