ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 78 of 189
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128178 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
the Talking Can 03:45 PM 06-13-2016
Originally Posted by scorpio:
Are vape cartridge pens worth it over dry bud vaporizers or even regular oil vaporizers? I've used a PAX 2 and like it a lot but it seems like cartridges would be so convenient.
Pax 2 is my main device, but I keep a pre-loaded oil pen around around for going out, or when I'm super lazy
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:11 PM 06-13-2016
Are vape cartridge pens worth it over dry bud vaporizers or even regular oil vaporizers? I've used a PAX 2 and like it a lot but it seems like cartridges would be so convenient.
They don't seen strong enough to me.
[Reply]
Katipan 04:19 PM 06-13-2016
It's a different high. Much more mellow. If you're used to smoking flower youll be chasing that high all day with the cartridge. If you get super baked on flower, the pen is useful for maintaining it.

If you're a casual user of marijuana, its a game changer. Similar to a glass of wine or a beer. Completely discreet. Everyone is using them.

Like, everyone.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:34 PM 06-13-2016
Still hard to believe I'm a part of this...

http://www.thecannabist.co/2016/06/1...il-2016/56010/

Originally Posted by :
Colorado’s monthly cannabis sales have reached a new apex in the legal era with a record-setting $117.4 million worth of flower, edibles and concentrates sold in April 2016.

According to data reported by the state Department of Revenue, marijuana shops sold almost $76.6 million in recreational cannabis for April, significantly eclipsing the previous high-water mark of $62.2 million for December 2015.
Recreational total (4 months) - $246,778,661
Medical total (4 months) - $140,758,977
2016: $387,537,639

Recreational total (12 months) - $587,834,219
Medical total (12 months) - $408,350,569
2015: $996,184,788
[Reply]
the Talking Can 08:44 PM 06-13-2016
a billion+ and growing market, in one state...the 22nd-ish most populous one

wow when california legalizes....8x the pop of colorado

jobs and tax revenues...see the light
[Reply]
Holladay 10:49 PM 06-13-2016
Yesterday found some weed growing in my flower bed. I asked the kids ..WTF. They didn't believe me and came out with their smart phones to verify it was indeed weed.

One of my daughters friends is a pot head. I joked that she planted the stuff.

I grabbed a leaf and chewed on it. Then told the kids about the Jim Stafford song. It tasted like a mint leaf?? I am sure it is a VERY exotic strain.
[Reply]
dmahurin 12:00 PM 06-14-2016
For those in the business, what is it like for the growers? Regulations, licenses, etc?
[Reply]
Dave Lane 04:47 PM 06-14-2016
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Still hard to believe I'm a part of this...

http://www.thecannabist.co/2016/06/1...il-2016/56010/

Recreational total (4 months) - $246,778,661
Medical total (4 months) - $140,758,977
2016: $387,537,639

Recreational total (12 months) - $587,834,219
Medical total (12 months) - $408,350,569
2015: $996,184,788
I threw in a grand in April.
[Reply]
eDave 04:50 PM 06-14-2016
Originally Posted by dmahurin:
For those in the business, what is it like for the growers? Regulations, licenses, etc?
Someone else has the real answer but I'd assume tight with considerable risk. That is why I shied away from investing early here in AZ

It's my understanding that dispensaries are having to buy from unauthorized grows in order to keep up with demand. Just what I heard while I was there.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:59 AM 06-15-2016
Everything is tracked from seed to sale. Every iota of waste, trim, and bud. Every MIP (kitchen) tracks every infintesimal amount of product and thc. Every bud used to make recreational anything has to go through the kind of testing never seen in agriculture. There is literally more crap on one strawberry than is allowed in our whole harvest. Medical begins testing in July. You can't buy from unauthorized grows. The lie would fall apart at the first step.

Dispensary owners are rich-y, yes. But its a hard fought for rich. Between the health department, the MED, and the entire banking institution, and the fact that if you get robbed your insurance covers nothing, you really have to put in a day. People in charge of compliance make the most in dispensaries. Pay your managers well so the doors stay open. Budtenders make anywhere from $14-$20 an hour.

Growers have it good. They have their own loops and regulations but their problems are going to be quality problems or contamination problems. Both easily avoidable with a grower worth his chops. Trimming is often done by subcontracting it out. Growers are happiest.

Testing - there are only 4 testing facilities equipped to test marijuana in Colorado. Its a necessary, expensive evil that we have long waiting lists for. I would imagine the people that own the testing facilities are even happier than the growers. But I haven't technically met one yet so I stand with the growers are the happiest.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:01 AM 06-15-2016
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
I threw in a grand in April.

[Reply]
dmahurin 08:54 AM 06-15-2016
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Everything is tracked from seed to sale. Every iota of waste, trim, and bud. Every MIP (kitchen) tracks every infintesimal amount of product and thc. Every bud used to make recreational anything has to go through the kind of testing never seen in agriculture. There is literally more crap on one strawberry than is allowed in our whole harvest. Medical begins testing in July. You can't buy from unauthorized grows. The lie would fall apart at the first step.

Dispensary owners are rich-y, yes. But its a hard fought for rich. Between the health department, the MED, and the entire banking institution, and the fact that if you get robbed your insurance covers nothing, you really have to put in a day. People in charge of compliance make the most in dispensaries. Pay your managers well so the doors stay open. Budtenders make anywhere from $14-$20 an hour.

Growers have it good. They have their own loops and regulations but their problems are going to be quality problems or contamination problems. Both easily avoidable with a grower worth his chops. Trimming is often done by subcontracting it out. Growers are happiest.

Testing - there are only 4 testing facilities equipped to test marijuana in Colorado. Its a necessary, expensive evil that we have long waiting lists for. I would imagine the people that own the testing facilities are even happier than the growers. But I haven't technically met one yet so I stand with the growers are the happiest.
Im *hopefully* buying 35 acres just outside Colorado Springs in the near future. Considering growing on a portion of it or possibly leasing a portion to a dispensary to grow on. Trying to find all the hoops that need jumping through.
[Reply]
Katipan 03:29 PM 06-15-2016
http://i67.tinypic.com/20b1k68.jpg

Well i wanted to post the picture but it keeps going sideways... Or im really high.

Guess what kiddos? All of us can buy an ounce at a time now. Not just Donger, Denver, Da, Rain, Otter or myself.
[Reply]
Sfeihc 07:30 PM 06-15-2016
[QUOTE=Katipan;12277073]http://i67.tinypic.com/20b1k68.jpg

Well i wanted to post the picture but it keeps going sideways... Or im really high.

Guess what kiddos? All of us can buy an ounce at a time now. Not just Donger, Denver, Da, Rain, Otter or myself.[/QUOTE

We're visiting Golden/Denver later this summer. Which stores should I use?
[Reply]
Katipan 10:07 PM 06-15-2016
Originally Posted by Sfeihc:
We're visiting Golden/Denver later this summer. Which stores should I use?
Is cost a major concern?

We have boutique kind of stores where you can pick your buds and chat with charming girls like me. We have stores that hand you an Ipad and your shopping is very robotic but efficient. There are very touristy stores which are fun for celebrity endorsements. We even have a store owned by a mayor's wife who also owns the strip club next door.

Edibles? Flower? Concentrates? Bootie shorts?

Make sure you leaf through the back 10 pages of this too. The physical copies can be found everywhere, but most recognizably at Chipotle.

http://flipbook.westword.com/2016/06-09-2016/index.html
[Reply]
Page 78 of 189
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128178 > Last »
Up