ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 78 of 140
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
Saul Good 01:18 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
How did this thread go from an airplane crash to a bashing thread?
When the OP is this dumb, its pretty simple. It may have set a records for consecutive facepalm replies to start a thread.
[Reply]
loochy 01:18 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
No but there has been some suspicious attempts to frustrate me recently. It may have involved my IP as well.

BTW, Turns out I was right the first time when I referred to the post number as 937.
Your IP? You are claiming that your posts are now intellectual property?
[Reply]
Frankie 01:18 PM 08-08-2011
Thanks boys and girls. Mostly the latter. It's been fun today. I have to go meet a flooring contractor. I'll check back later this evening hopefully.
[Reply]
Donger 01:19 PM 08-08-2011
No but there has been some suspicious attempts to frustrate me recently. It may have involved my IP as well.

BTW, Turns out I was right the first time when I referred to the post number as 937.
So, no but yes?
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:19 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by loochy:
Crash rhymes with bash. Maybe someone got confused.
You know what else rhymes with crash? Rash. Someone is getting a rash from this thread of which bashing is occurring in when the opening post was about a crash.
[Reply]
loochy 01:20 PM 08-08-2011
You know what else rhymes with crash? Rash. Someone is getting a rash from this thread of which bashing is occurring in when the opening post was about a crash.
This thread makes me need some hash.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 01:20 PM 08-08-2011
08-02-2011. Your neg rep message:

"you are literally the most worthless moron on the planet. go **** a goat, raghead. THAT was report worthy, calling your mother a whore isn't. go **** yourself."

Yes you do give a ****, you coward. You just do it like I just showed.

And who the hell do you think YOU are to dictate what this place should be? No it's not a wine tasting (whatever your few brain cell mean when they couldn't finish up a simple sentence). But it should not be a domain of 28 year olds who are still in middle-school and mistake profane internet words they type from their mommies' basements for compensation for their small pee-pees.

This place used to have a lot of very classy posters before nature's mistakes like you started.

And Oh BTW,

Maybe blatantly insulting one's elderly mother or any other family member is not a bannable offense, YET. But blatant expressions of racism has been.

Here's a rope. Just keep it up.
hahaha, u mad!
[Reply]
Pants 01:21 PM 08-08-2011
It cannot be both. This is one of those few things that CANNOT be in the grey shades. You replied to his post with approval. Do you approve or disapprove. Don't cop out. Let me ask like Donger: Yes or No?
Oh really? Mind telling me the post # on that one, champ?

Oh wait, this is probably just you talking out of your ass again and to prove to me that you're not you will ask me an irrelevant question, right?

And yes, there is grey area, you nincompoop.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:21 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by loochy:
This thread makes me need some hash.
I'm not making a dash to give you some hash.
[Reply]
Saul Good 01:21 PM 08-08-2011
It cannot be both. This is one of those few things that CANNOT be in the grey shades. You replied to his post with approval. Do you approve or disapprove. Don't cop out. Let me ask like Donger: Yes or No?
Why does this have to be an either/ore?*

*Fuck you if you don't think that's funny. This is pure comedic genius (159).
[Reply]
Donger 01:22 PM 08-08-2011
Thanks boys and girls. Mostly the latter. It's been fun today. I have to go meet a flooring contractor. I'll check back later this evening hopefully.
Good luck, Frankie! Pick the ones that fly, okay?
[Reply]
loochy 01:22 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Why does this have to be an either/ore?*

*Fuck you if you don't think that's funny. This is pure comedic genius (159).
Yeah, I can't figure out why he would MINEd either way.
[Reply]
Saul Good 01:23 PM 08-08-2011
Is your flooring contractor a pussy like you?
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:23 PM 08-08-2011
Magnets? How do they work?

[Reply]
Lumpy 01:24 PM 08-08-2011
I'm not making a dash to give you some hash.
Gheyest movie evar, "Tango & Cash".
[Reply]
Page 78 of 140
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128 > Last »
Up