ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 144
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:44 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Are you suggesting it wasn't his 5th title from the NBA then?
Oh my......
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:44 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
In season tournament :-) :-) :-) JFC that is more pathetic than your Covid commerative wine bottle
Who finished #1 in the AP Poll that year?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:45 AM 04-23-2024
It was not.

You think the Lakers are counting it in their title count in their chase against Boston?

No - they aren't. Only James stans are that shameless.

Nobody from the Lakers, from the organization down to the fans, are saying "The Lakers passed the Celtics and have 18 titles to Bostons 17".
[Reply]
staylor26 10:47 AM 04-23-2024
I actually love that you do this, because it is 100% undeniable proof that you're completely full of shit when you say championships are irrelevant.

Again, you have zero self-awareness.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:47 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It was not.
How so? He won the NBA Cup for the Lakers. Undeniably, that is the 5th team title from the NBA in his career.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:48 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I actually love that you do this, because it is 100% undeniable proof that you're completely full of shit when you say championships are irrelevant.

Again, you have zero self-awareness.
They're irrelevant in a discussion about comparing careers between MJ and LeBron, that's for sure. LeBron passed him years ago statistically.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:49 AM 04-23-2024
How so? He won the NBA Cup for the Lakers. Undeniably, that is the 5th team title from the NBA in his career.
Yeah - go with that.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:49 AM 04-23-2024
Considering you thought a KCP failed flop to gift an open three to one of the best shooters in the NBA was some kind of defensive strategy on the part of the Nuggets, it's hard to take just about anything you have to say about this game seriously.

Denver was very much forcing LeBron into traps on screens to pass to his teammates all game (which is generally exactly how teams have played LeBron for his entire career and how Malone has played LeBron in the last six playoff games). That very much would have been the plan if he had driven the ball there on the Lakers' final possession as well. No reason to do that though when you can get a wide open three from a 41% 3PT shooter thanks to a botched defensive play.
It was a joke, you moron. Nobody believes he "pretended" to fall. I assumed it'd get someone's panties in a bunch, but not to this extent. :-).
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:50 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah - go with that.
I do. As you might appreciate, it's a question of weight, not admissibility.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:51 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
It was a joke, you moron. Nobody believes he "pretended" to fall. I assumed it'd get someone's panties in a bunch, but not to this extent. :-).
You spent the next dozen posts defending them giving up an open three to LeBron as a real defensive strategy rather than a fuck-up that gave them a very high percentage shot and you come here posting this a day later. :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 10:51 AM 04-23-2024
They're irrelevant in a discussion about comparing careers between MJ and LeBron, that's for sure. LeBron passed him years ago statistically.
"Check my $tats" :-)

Longevity longevity longevity. Non-stop. It's almost as if that's your only real argument.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:51 AM 04-23-2024
I do. As you might appreciate, it's a question of weight, not admissibility.
And as is also the case - Perry Mason breakdowns don't happen on the stand. Sometimes the best thing to do is just sit down and let the other guy talk.

Brotha - the floor is yours...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:51 AM 04-23-2024
Who finished #1 in the AP Poll that year?
Oh my...:-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:52 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
"Check my $tats" :-)

Longevity longevity longevity. Non-stop. It's almost as if that's your only real argument.
As in all sports, Peak + Longevity = GOAT
[Reply]
staylor26 10:52 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
And he has the nerve to say I get "triggered" :-).

I'd be willing to bet that any time anybody has ever said anything negative about Lebron on CP that he's responded. Even in other threads.
[Reply]
Page 77 of 144
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187127 > Last »
Up