Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 03:27 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
So it is the appearance you were referring to. Why did you try to deny that so much?
When did I deny anything dipshit?

Point me to it
[Reply]
Pablo 03:29 PM 04-02-2024
Oh, are you back to the rAciSt thing because I think it's trashy to get your pussy waxed and share the mold on social media??
[Reply]
Shields68 03:30 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
She was great against South Carolina who are a huge team and she went toe to toe with Kamilla Cardosa who is the best center in the game and will be drafted top four. So your notion isn't fair. She's Kawhi imo. Great both ways.
Was not impressed. If she was Kawhi, they probably should have had her check Clark. I mean that was LSU's problem, they were guarding Clark with someone who Clark could shoot over at any point.

She is only 3 inches taller then Clark. But i think we all know how that would have turned out.

She is more of a rebounder with a very limited offensive game. Probably decent post defender but does not appear to have the conditioning or lateral quickness to defend a paremeter scorer. If she was a legit super star athelete in the vien of Kawhi, it would have been an easy call put her on Clark and make someone else beat you.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:49 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by Shields68:
Was not impressed. If she was Kawhi, they probably should have had her check Clark. I mean that was LSU's problem, they were guarding Clark with someone who Clark could shoot over at any point.

She is only 3 inches taller then Clark. But i think we all know how that would have turned out.

She is more of a rebounder with a very limited offensive game. Probably decent post defender but does not appear to have the conditioning or lateral quickness to defend a paremeter scorer. If she was a legit super star athelete in the vien of Kawhi, it would have been an easy call put her on Clark and make someone else beat you.
So do you think Kawhi was out there guarding Curry? :-) And btw Reese got steals off of Clark two or three times and when she had the ball with Clark on her Clark couldn't guard her at all. Does she get most of her points in the paint? Yes. But she does have a decent jumper when she needs it.

I still maintain that before her injury she was the best player on the court. Period.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 04:55 PM 04-02-2024

Monday night's rematch between @IowaWBB & @LSUwbkb scores as the MOST-WATCHED WOMEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL GAME ON RECORD 🤯

🏀 12.3M viewers
🏀 Most-watched college basketball game EVER on ESPN platforms

More details to come...#NCAAWBB | #MarchMadness pic.twitter.com/55FU8C1NwD

— ESPN PR (@ESPNPR) April 2, 2024

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:09 PM 04-02-2024
So do you think Kawhi was out there guarding Curry? :-) And btw Reese got steals off of Clark two or three times and when she had the ball with Clark on her Clark couldn't guard her at all. Does she get most of her points in the paint? Yes. But she does have a decent jumper when she needs it.

I still maintain that before her injury she was the best player on the court. Period.
3-8 on free throws and she got hurt trying to make a hard aggressive foul on Clark and Karma bit her in her wax mold.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:30 PM 04-02-2024
Women's basketball owes Clark
[Reply]
Shields68 05:57 PM 04-02-2024

There is a bigger size diference between Kawhi and Curry , than Reese and Clark. Besides you just said Clark was just a spot up shooter. But yes Kawhi would have switched to Curry if they were totally getting torched and their other option was a lost 5'9 guard.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:15 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by Shields68:
There is a bigger size diference between Kawhi and Curry , than Reese and Clark. Besides you just said Clark was just a spot up shooter. But yes Kawhi would have switched to Curry if they were totally getting torched and their other option was a lost 5'9 guard.
Kawhi is a forward guarder mainly. Summed up by him roughing up Giannis when Toronto won the chip that year. He's not sticking onto small guards bro let's be real about it. Reese was there to deal with Iowa's big Hannah Staulke and she did just that. She can't do everything. Paige had the guts to try and guard Juju and got torched a few times but at least she tried. I expect her to guard Clark too but do you think Clark will try to guard Paige? Cause she sure hid from Johnson that's for sure :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:00 PM 04-02-2024
Kawhi is a forward guarder mainly. Summed up by him roughing up Giannis when Toronto won the chip that year. He's not sticking onto small guards bro let's be real about it. Reese was there to deal with Iowa's big Hannah Staulke and she did just that. She can't do everything. Paige had the guts to try and guard Juju and got torched a few times but at least she tried. I expect her to guard Clark too but do you think Clark will try to guard Paige? Cause she sure hid from Johnson that's for sure :-)
I mean c'mon bro. Of course she isn't gonna guard Clark. But you cant seriously put her on the same level as clark or juju or paige. She bullied an undersized middling big because iowa doesnt have size. Trying to compare her to kawhi who has a solidly versatile offensive game is wrong. Until she refines her game she is more Rudy gobert except she won't have nearly the size advantage in the pros. All the forwards are 6'3" and the centers are even bigger.

She played a great game. But that is not nearly the same as Caitlin Clark whose usage was off the charts, who doesn't get much help and is constantly fighting doubles and triples. Clark and Paige didn't hide from anyone. For the same reason flaujae wasn't put on Clark despite being a good defender. Because in these games with zero rest they can't possibly guard players with that kind of usage. She'd be cashed by halftime
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:05 PM 04-02-2024
Gabby will probably guard Paige.
[Reply]
ghak99 07:17 PM 04-02-2024
The southern girls are all riled up right now.

Go say something positive about HVL's post game comments on a random social media post that's pimping the Iowa/LSU game right now. You'll get all the bonus troll points if you use the word "class". :-)
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:46 PM 04-02-2024
Can we get a mold of Caitlin so we can compare and see who's better?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:51 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I mean c'mon bro. Of course she isn't gonna guard Clark. But you cant seriously put her on the same level as clark or juju or paige. She bullied an undersized middling big because iowa doesnt have size. Trying to compare her to kawhi who has a solidly versatile offensive game is wrong. Until she refines her game she is more Rudy gobert except she won't have nearly the size advantage in the pros. All the forwards are 6'3" and the centers are even bigger.

She played a great game. But that is not nearly the same as Caitlin Clark whose usage was off the charts, who doesn't get much help and is constantly fighting doubles and triples. Clark and Paige didn't hide from anyone. For the same reason flaujae wasn't put on Clark despite being a good defender. Because in these games with zero rest they can't possibly guard players with that kind of usage. She'd be cashed by halftime
Rudy? Absolutely NOT!!. Reese is way more agile, crafty and nibble than him. Both defensively and offensively. You're going way over the top trying to call her a "bully" when she proved she can hustle and hang with 6'7 Kamilla Cardoso on both ends of the floor. Now yes most of her points are In the paint but her offensive game is getting better. She can hit midrange jumpers and I've seen a few threes from her in the past too. IF she does start to get more points outside the point, coupled with her elite defense and rebounding. Then she would be an all world player imo. She's younger than Clark so still has time.
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:57 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
So it is the appearance you were referring to. Why did you try to deny that so much?

You’re just salty that audio of you and phooey got out.
[Reply]
Page 77 of 138
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187127 > Last »
Up