ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 120
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023 STL Cardinals Thread ***
BigRedChief 08:39 AM 03-29-2023
2023 thread. Walker makes the roster. I'll update the rosters and opening day lineup when its official

2023 Opening Day Lineup
Spoiler!

2022 Opening Day roster.
Spoiler!

For the new Cardinal fans that joined the Planet since last year, here are some of the historical threads going back to 2006.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:51 PM 08-01-2023

Orioles close to acquiring Jack Flaherty from Cardinals, source tells @TheAthletic.

— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) August 1, 2023

[Reply]
Marco Polo 03:51 PM 08-01-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
This would piss me off beyond the capacity for rational thought were I Brendan Donovan.

Fuckwit leadership puts me in the outfield because of their own failures, now I'm injured for half a season and likely compromised into my platform season heading into arbitration.

They did this guy so damn dirty.

One thing worth noting in re: Winn - if a player wins ROY, you get a nice pick immediately after the 1st round. If you call up Winn now, he'll burn his rookie eligibility prior to next season.

If you call him up in about 3 weeks, his rookie eligibility will still be intact and he can be eligible for that nice little pick prize for you.

I couldn’t remember that timeline. Then we get Edman at SS with a fill in to give him relief then you bring up Winn on the first possible day.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:58 PM 08-01-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
that's the team I wanted to make a deal with for weeks.

I think we get my CFer from them...
[Reply]
Marco Polo 04:06 PM 08-01-2023
https://twitter.com/baseballvalues/s...FhE9EI8-mwfI1A
[Reply]
Marco Polo 04:07 PM 08-01-2023
I am probably doing something wrong with that Tweet but value-wise, looks like a winner. More pieces for more trades in the off-season.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:08 PM 08-01-2023
Originally Posted by Marco Polo:
https://twitter.com/baseballvalues/s...FhE9EI8-mwfI1A

Today the #Orioles reportedly acquired RHP Jack Flaherty ($3.6M median trade value) from the #STLCards    in exchange for IF César Prieto ($2.4M) and LHP Drew Rom ($2.2M).

Deal is accepted by our model.

— Baseball Trade Values (@BaseballValues) August 1, 2023

[Reply]
Marco Polo 04:18 PM 08-01-2023

Thanks, stupid question. How do I post like that?
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:19 PM 08-01-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
that's the team I wanted to make a deal with for weeks.

I think we get my CFer from them...
Outfielders are over rated. We really need a slap hitting infielder.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:22 PM 08-01-2023
TORONTO — The Orioles hoped to use the trade deadline to upgrade their starting rotation. As the time ticked away for them to do so, they made their move.

Minutes before Tuesday’s MLB trade deadline, Baltimore reportedly acquired right-hander Jack Flaherty, a pending free agent, from the St. Louis Cardinals for Triple-A Norfolk infielder César Prieto and left-hander Drew Rom and Low-A Delmarva right-hander Zack Showalter, the organization’s Nos. 13, 15 and 16 prospects according to Baseball America.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:22 PM 08-01-2023
It's embed Tweet. Have to be on a computer to do it though.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:22 PM 08-01-2023
Embed
[Reply]
bdj23 04:25 PM 08-01-2023
It's embed Tweet. Have to be on a computer to do it though.
You can embed tweets from mobile. Just copy and paste the html code from the tweet into the reply box on the forum.

(Or at least you used to be able to)
[Reply]
Marco Polo 04:27 PM 08-01-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
TORONTO — The Orioles hoped to use the trade deadline to upgrade their starting rotation. As the time ticked away for them to do so, they made their move.

Minutes before Tuesday’s MLB trade deadline, Baltimore reportedly acquired right-hander Jack Flaherty, a pending free agent, from the St. Louis Cardinals for Triple-A Norfolk infielder César Prieto and left-hander Drew Rom and Low-A Delmarva right-hander Zack Showalter, the organization’s Nos. 13, 15 and 16 prospects according to Baseball America.

First I’m seeing of the third prospect (Showalter). It was a fine haul before. Like it even more now.

Disappointed we didn’t trade any OF. It’s going to be an off-season to remember on how to sort this all out and get three starting pitchers (probably two and one internal rookie), more relievers, and clarity in OF and IF.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 04:50 PM 08-01-2023
Going on record again that I don’t approve of Cardinals FO’s philosophy for the past 3 seasons, but it’s really hard to not think they did a decent job at the deadline. They moved everyone worth a shit that was up for FA or not worth keeping around and got guys in return who could make an impact in 1-2 years or be used as trade bait in the off-season.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:57 PM 08-01-2023
Originally Posted by bdj23:
You can embed tweets from mobile. Just copy and paste the html code from the tweet into the reply box on the forum.

(Or at least you used to be able to)
Easier way….. Open it in Safari or Chrome. Then go to the ellipse of the tweet in the upper right. Embed is located near the bottom of the options. Copy embed. Paste.

I’m 95% on my phone when I post here.
[Reply]
Page 77 of 120
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187 > Last »
Up