ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 125
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
Shields68 10:26 AM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Without a STs role, I see him being a gameday inactive. I don't see why you'd suit him up. Worse comes to worst and you drop MEH, McKinnon AND Pacheco in a single game, you can stagger through with Burton for the rest of the matchup.
That would be my guess, unless he is your short yardage/power back and/or some pre determined playing time in the offense.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:23 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Someone snaked him in like the 8th round of our draft. Annoying.
Really bad pick
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:43 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Without a STs role, I see him being a gameday inactive. I don't see why you'd suit him up. Worse comes to worst and you drop MEH, McKinnon AND Pacheco in a single game, you can stagger through with Burton for the rest of the matchup.
I very much doubt they kept Rojo to be inactive every week. His style is actually the best suited to take advantage of what our great line can do..so I'm hopeful that Rojo will get a fair chance to shine.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:53 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
I very much doubt they kept Rojo to be inactive every week. His style is actually the best suited to take advantage of what our great line can do..so I'm hopeful that Rojo will get a fair chance to shine.
Then it'll be Pacheco, but Pacheco is presently listed as the #1 kick returner, so that seems unlikely.

I just don't see a way they roster 5 RBs on the 45 man active gameday roster. I could see him active in weeks they intend to be more assertive in the run game, but I don't think that's going to be often. They're going to activate MEH and McKinnon is easily the best 3rd down back we have.

It's gotta be RoJo.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:27 PM 09-07-2022
Lets be honest CEH will get hurt
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:54 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Lets be honest CEH will get hurt
Yup. As will McKinnon.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:02 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Yup. As will McKinnon.
Right,

Pac-Man will have his chances this year. If he gets in and goes off for 100+ hes going to wally pip CEH.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:17 PM 09-07-2022
Don't care to see anymore what Ronald or MEH can do, but I'd rather see Ronald over MEH. At least Ronald can be semi productive and can break a long run.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:19 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Don't care to see anymore what Ronald or MEH can do, but I'd rather see Ronald over MEH. At least Ronald can be semi productive and can break a long run.
I think everyone is done with CEH minus the front office.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:27 PM 09-07-2022
I think everyone is done with CEH minus the front office.
Not me. I'm willing to see what he does this season with the opportunities he gets.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:32 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Not me. I'm willing to see what he does this season with the opportunities he gets.
Yeah but lets say he does halfway decent 4.5+ a carry and 1097 yard.. You giving him a contract?
[Reply]
el borracho 03:40 PM 09-07-2022
Yeah but lets say he does halfway decent 4.5+ a carry and 1097 yard.. You giving him a contract?
There is nothing CEH can do to earn a contract at this point. Too much data that he is JAG. Worse, really... too much data that he is too small and too slow and too injury-prone for the NFL. Even if he has a great year in 2022 it should be seen as an outlier. Chiefs should not even consider a new contract for CEH.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:46 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by el borracho:
There is nothing CEH can do to earn a contract at this point. Too much data that he is JAG. Worse, really... too much data that he is too small and too slow and too injury-prone for the NFL. Even if he has a great year in 2022 it should be seen as an outlier. Chiefs should not even consider a new contract for CEH.
Right,

That why I'm done with him. I don't think we can risk giving him money.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:54 PM 09-07-2022
The Chiefs aren't so it doesn't matter.

I don't think he's ever been a guy they intended to give a 2nd contract to. At best, he was only ever likely to get his 5th year option picked up. MAYBE they'd have considered the kind of deal that Chase Edmond got.

Hell, I could see a scenario where they try to pump and dump him for like a 4th round pick next year. I just don't see them bringing him back.
[Reply]
Jamie 04:00 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by Best22:
CEH is older

Helaire was born in 1999

Pacheco was born in 2000
I'm not sure where you're getting that from, every source I've seen says Pacheco's birthday is 3/2/99. Even the official team site says he's 23.
[Reply]
Page 77 of 125
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187 > Last »
Up