ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 139
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Tennessee Titans Game Thread ****
Jewish Rabbi 11:00 PM 10-23-2021
Most weeks it varies which football team in the National Football League that I would most like to see lose the competition in which they play. For instance, last week the team I hoped would lose their match more than any other team was the Washington Football Team. This week, that honor goes to the Tennessee Titans, who coincidentally are matched up against my most favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs!!!

Some people have asked me, "Jew boy, aren't you scared of King Henry?" My answer: "FUCK NO!!!!" I can barely tell apart King Henry from Queen Latifah, except Queen Latifah doesn't have a shit burrito hanging off the back of her head. Seriously, it looks like someone went on a 3 month all-cheese diet, had one meal at Taco Bell, and attached the result's to the back of a football helmet. Not to mention the fact the Titans won't be able to run the ball after the Chiefs take an early lead, and the field is covered in carcosa's CUM!!!

Long story short, we are going to give the Titans a Philadelphia sidecar, and most likely end up winning this game 69-0!!!

:-)GO CHUEFS!!!:-)
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:35 PM 10-24-2021
Mahomes should go make more commercials.
That'll fix it.
All that $$$ has turned into Premadonna Pat
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:35 PM 10-24-2021
Robinson, Pringle and Hardman allnsuck and don't get open. Hill and Kelce get the coverage and the bears cant get open so Mahomes holds the ball. That and the defense is lost. They are out of place all the fucking time and dont have a stud at each level. No stud DB, No stud LB and no stud DL. We just don't have a good team anymore. Too many players have walked.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:35 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
What's being said in the Chiefs locker room at halftime?
Where we going tonight, who's got the tab this time?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:35 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The D is so bad they are making our offense look skittish.

Opposite of complimentary football.

Having Reid, Mahomes, Tyreek, and Kelce and doing this is unacceptable.

We need to get new blood on D.
Or you could just point the finger at them and blame them for their bullshit as well.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:36 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Ummm, Dallas is going to put 50+ on KC if the current trends continue.

I don’t see anything changing.

I guess I’ll root for Buffalo or Cincinnati to get to the Super Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 12:36 PM 10-24-2021
Losers to 4 good teams with chips on their shoulders. Can get to 4-4 next week...
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:36 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
That'll fix it.
All that $$$ has turned into Premadonna
Ohhhhh you’re one of those retards? Got it.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:36 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by GayFrogs:
Anyone else think this is the best the defense is capable of playing? They're mostly where they need to be, tackling is okay, effort is good...just can't pass rush at all and the mediocre corners are exposed. They need to have an A+ draft this offseason.
It's funny that a team that spends the most in the league on DL can't find a pass rush.
[Reply]
JPH83 12:36 PM 10-24-2021
We're still going to get a handful of people saying this is a stacked roster and the offence is historically good if it wasn't for the turnovers etc. etc. It's bad. We're just a bad team now.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:36 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The D is so bad they are making our offense look skittish.

Opposite of complimentary football.

Having Reid, Mahomes, Tyreek, and Kelce and doing this is unacceptable.

We need to get new blood on D.
Yeah yeah, whatever. The offense is supposed to be the strength of the team and they look every bit as bad as the defense. Come on man...
[Reply]
jerryaldini 12:37 PM 10-24-2021
There were so many signs. The dynasty talk. The cute play calls. Soft injuries. Feeding the media hype. They thought they could just roll the balls out.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:37 PM 10-24-2021
This all boils down to two things: turnovers and the lack of a pass rush. The turnovers are just an epic spell of bad luck and will normalize at some point. The pass rush is going to need fixing with blitzes, because our high-paid edge rushers are not getting the job done.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:37 PM 10-24-2021
This isn’t a defense thing. This isn’t an offense thing.

This is an entire team thing.
[Reply]
D.A.P. 12:37 PM 10-24-2021
Can’t believe what I am seeing.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:37 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
That'll fix it.
All that $$$ has turned into Premadonna Pat
Moron
[Reply]
Page 77 of 139
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187127 > Last »
Up