ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 139
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs acquire WR Kadarius Toney via Trade
Dante84 10:30 AM 10-27-2022

Breaking: The #Giants are trading WR Kadarius Toney to the #Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report. A conditional 3rd and a 6th rounder go to NYG.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) October 27, 2022

[Reply]
HemiEd 05:37 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
Damn the fingers on this kid look like something from the movvie Alien.

Wow, holy cow, they are in the above average range for sure. :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:37 PM 10-28-2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Stryker 06:28 PM 10-28-2022
My .02 is this is a low risk/high reward situation. I am glad we traded for him and his salary is ridicules. I say let's see what happens 5 to 6 weeks out - what do we have to work with here? At that point in time. I trust Reid and Veach. If they cannot fix him through the off season during OTA's and training camp then simply cut ties. BUT, if he get's his head straight and becomes something we anticipated then it is a SERIOUS win for the Chiefs. Waiting to see how this plays out. Between Reid and Mahomes, this could work out in OUR favor for next to nothing to acquire him. :-)
[Reply]
Hoover 06:39 PM 10-28-2022
I like this trade more and more every day.

This could be the Tyreek replacement. Tons of talent. Skill set that's perfect for Reid's offense. And the Best QB in the world, who will help this cat mature.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 06:43 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:

This could be the Tyreek replacement. Tons of talent. Skill set that's perfect for Reid's offense. And the Best QB in the world, who will help this cat mature.
If he can’t make it here, he won’t make it anywhere
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:52 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
If he can’t make it here, he won’t make it anywhere
I was thinking the same thing...this is like winning the lottery for a young WR...like walking on to the MJ Bulls.

If he cant get it together with Mahomes/Kelce/Reid in his ear...it's never gong to happen.

Veach has a direct line to Kafka, so they have a pretty good idea of whats going on with him.

Daboll really stuck it to his old team...ha.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:54 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:

Our Special teams have not been special-so Veech goes out and gets them a dangerous weapon.

This guy will make a big impact.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:57 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
My .02 is this is a low risk/high reward situation. I am glad we traded for him and his salary is ridicules. I say let's see what happens 5 to 6 weeks out - what do we have to work with here? At that point in time. I trust Reid and Veach. If they cannot fix him through the off season during OTA's and training camp then simply cut ties. BUT, if he get's his head straight and becomes something we anticipated then it is a SERIOUS win for the Chiefs. Waiting to see how this plays out. Between Reid and Mahomes, this could work out in OUR favor for next to nothing to acquire him. :-)
Other teams in the NFL are fucked now.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:19 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I’m getting AB vibes

And Juju was a terrible locker room cancer that was going to TikTok dance his way right outta here

oh wait no he's totally fine.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 07:42 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
And Juju was a terrible locker room cancer that was going to TikTok dance his way right outta here

Typical Karen's gonna Karen.
[Reply]
DenverChief 07:46 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Oh yeah - the kid is presently LOADED with crazy.

That's the job in front of the coaching staff. It's not unlocking the talent because it just oozes out of him.

It's getting his head screwed on straight.
I disagree. I think he is incredibly intelligent and well spoken. If you’re watch his media day interviews it’s a different person than his twitter. A lot like CP personalities.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:02 PM 10-28-2022

Reports are that he came in, got his playbook and jersey, met Mahomes and was totally stoked. The first impressions for both sides went very well.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:04 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
I disagree. I think he is incredibly intelligent and well spoken. If you’re watch his media day interviews it’s a different person than his twitter. A lot like CP personalities.
Are you telling me people don't speak and act like their online persona
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:10 PM 10-28-2022
Are you telling me people don't speak and act like their online persona
:-)

I guess not. The Chiefs seem extremely happy to get the guy. He went for catching passes from Jones to Mahomes-I would say he upgraded his situation as well. Seems to be a perfect match.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:12 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
We just got a new shiny new amazing toy for Christmas and some of y'all are looking at the price tag and seeing that it's been built in Bangladesh and want to return it. You don't deserve nice things. Only Josh Gordons and Kelvin Benjamins.
A-FUCKING-MEN.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 139
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126 > Last »
Up