ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 378
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126176 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:52 PM 04-01-2023
Lol, if he's healthy enough to stat whore, he's healthy enough to play, period. Still amazed he actually admitted to how bitchmade he is, though.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:52 PM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Out of his own mouth LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Now we sitting at a chance to be able to — to hell with the Play-In — we actually can be a top-eight seed,” James said. “That definitely changed my mindset on me coming back and trying to be a part of this, obviously...
Correct. There's little point in him jeopardizing his remaining career with a debilitating injury for a team going nowhere. He would have shut down his season like Lillard did if that was the case. But the Lakers are very much a contender now with LeBron on the floor thanks to the moves that he helped pull off.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:54 PM 04-01-2023
Lol, if he's healthy enough to stat whore, he's healthy enough to play, period. Still amazed he actually admitted to how bitchmade he is, though.
So your argument is that he should have played through an injured foot requiring surgery at age 39 on a team going nowhere? What exactly would have been the point of that? :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:56 PM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
So your argument is that he should have played through an injured foot requiring surgery at age 39 on a team going nowhere? What exactly would have been the point of that? :-)
He probably should've been a bit more discreet about the timing to not appear COMPLETELY bitchmade, yes. Quite transparent to stat whore to the scoring record then shut it down. Just another reason quite a few won't ever respect him as the GOAT. He's just proven to be bitchmade too many times
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:03 PM 04-01-2023
He probably should've been a bit more discreet about the timing to not appear COMPLETELY bitchmade, yes. Quite transparent to stat whore to the scoring record then shut it down. Just another reason quite a few won't ever respect him as the GOAT. He's just proven to be bitchmade too many times
A guy isn't travelling all the way to Germany to seek out a second opinion on his injured foot if he wants to shut his season down. He clearly wanted to try to do whatever he could to help this team if they had a chance and he did and is doing that.

And he's the GOAT whether you like him or not. The guy is shattering every individual record in basketball history. It's not even going to be close in the end.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:28 PM 04-01-2023
Got my tickets for Air! Heard it's damn good.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04-01-2023, 06:30 PM
This message has been deleted by Pepe Silvia. Reason: Wrong thread.
KC_Connection 07:59 PM 04-01-2023

Dallas was down 6 with 39 seconds left and didn't foul. Just let Miami run off 24.

— John Hollinger (@johnhollinger) April 2, 2023

Mavs are borderline tanking at this point.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:19 PM 04-01-2023

Mavs are borderline tanking at this point.
Maybe thats what Kyrie is for. Cubans master plan.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:08 PM 04-01-2023
A guy isn't travelling all the way to Germany to seek out a second opinion on his injured foot if he wants to shut his season down. He clearly wanted to try to do whatever he could to help this team if they had a chance and he did and is doing that.

And he's the GOAT whether you like him or not. The guy is shattering every individual record in basketball history. It's not even going to be close in the end.
Lebron's #1 fan thinks he is the GOAT. Gee I am shocked.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:09 PM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Stats don't lie.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:26 PM 04-01-2023
Stats don't lie.
Whatever you say. I know you are obsessed with LeBron but end of the day this an NBA thread, not a LeBron thread.

Last time I checked the Lakers ain't doing shit this year. So stop trying to make LeBron the main topic in this thread. His dynasty is over. He's just a old stat padder who gets hurt all the time
[Reply]
Eureka 10:59 PM 04-01-2023
Love it.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:40 AM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Such a weird obsession to have. He reminds me of Sandy Cheeks and his battle to force everyone love Alex Smith.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:48 AM 04-02-2023
Can we just start a LeBron thread? Im tired of hearing about it. He has no chance to win a title this year...or likely ever again.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:42 AM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Can we just start a LeBron thread? Im tired of hearing about it.
I imagine this is how other NFL fans are starting to feel about Mahomes every year.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 378
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126176 > Last »
Up