ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 125
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
suzzer99 09:17 AM 09-07-2022
Someone snaked him in like the 8th round of our draft. Annoying.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:18 AM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Just grabbed him in my fantasy redraft 11th round.

Let's roll.
Not sure he's worth rostering in a re-draft. He'll have to REALLY explode at some point to get even 15 touches/gm. Or the RB room will have to collapse around him.

I think you're looking at a fairly limited role this year unless injuries hit the team in a pretty big way.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:20 AM 09-07-2022
I got him with my last pick.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:25 AM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Not sure he's worth rostering in a re-draft. He'll have to REALLY explode at some point to get even 15 touches/gm. Or the RB room will have to collapse around him.

I think you're looking at a fairly limited role this year unless injuries hit the team in a pretty big way.
If rojo hadnt made the team and he was the true number two, with Jerrick on ice for the end of the year it would be different. But now its going to be Clyde getting force fed and everyone else sprinkled in unless he explodes.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:31 AM 09-07-2022
I grabbed Jody Fortson with my last pick and everyone made fun of me. Just wait until he scores 2 TDs in week one and everyone tries to grab him.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:35 AM 09-07-2022
I drafted him last night as my RB5…. Worth the flier, now we just need CEH to flame out.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:37 AM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I drafted him last night as my RB5…. Worth the flier, now we just need CEH to flame out.
He'll be injured soon enough...
[Reply]
kevrunner 09:52 AM 09-07-2022
Kinda of crazy that CEH is going into his 3rd year as a pro but he is actually younger than Pacheco.
[Reply]
Best22 09:56 AM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
Kinda of crazy that CEH is going into his 3rd year as a pro but he is actually younger than Pacheco.
CEH is older

Helaire was born in 1999

Pacheco was born in 2000
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:59 AM 09-07-2022

He's worth it to me as a lottery ticket late.

I would not draft him ahead of a guy like Kenneth Walker who has an easier path.

But I like Pacheco and think CEH is limited so the path is not impossible to big numbers.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:03 AM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
He's worth it to me as a lottery ticket late.

I would not draft him ahead of a guy like Kenneth Walker who has an easier path.

But I like Pacheco and think CEH is limited so the path is not impossible to big numbers.
Yeah, I was a little cagey in my response.

I think he's probably worth drafting as a late round lotto ticket. But when I say 'rostering' I mean keeping him for a big chunk of the year. I always try to make sure that two spots at the bottom of my roster are spots I'm not married two -- I always want to have two guys I'll cut at a moments notice if/when someone emerges from nowhere to become the hot add.

So when I say I'm not sure he's worth rostering, I mean you don't want to cling to the guy like grim death if someone like Elijah Mitchell last season bursts onto the scene.

I drafted him twice in my 4 leagues this year and I have no problem with the flyer, but in the event I need to grab someone, I can't imagine he'll make many cuts.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:07 AM 09-07-2022
Yeah, I was a little cagey in my response.

I think he's probably worth drafting as a late round lotto ticket. But when I say 'rostering' I mean keeping him for a big chunk of the year. I always try to make sure that two spots at the bottom of my roster are spots I'm not married two -- I always want to have two guys I'll cut at a moments notice if/when someone emerges from nowhere to become the hot add.

So when I say I'm not sure he's worth rostering, I mean you don't want to cling to the guy like grim death if someone like Elijah Mitchell last season bursts onto the scene.

I drafted him twice in my 4 leagues this year and I have no problem with the flyer, but in the event I need to grab someone, I can't imagine he'll make many cuts.
I grabbed him at a point where kickers and defenses were coming off the board.

Trey Sermon is also a guy worth grabbing this way and I have the room for this lotto ticket for now. My starters are Dalvin Cook and Saquon in this league.
[Reply]
Shields68 10:18 AM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
If rojo hadnt made the team and he was the true number two, with Jerrick on ice for the end of the year it would be different. But now its going to be Clyde getting force fed and everyone else sprinkled in unless he explodes.
It will be interesting if RoJo is active on Sundays. If not there is a path to some playing time -and if your getting some touches there is always a path to increased usage.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:20 AM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
And I'm not sure McKinnon gets shelved early BECAUSE they have Pacheco. I could see them riding him while he's healthy. In the event he gets hurt, it's not the end of the world for them because they have a little more depth behind him than last year.

With 4 guys I think you can reasonably expect to be decent runners (well, 3 plus MEH), there's really no reason to protect McKinnon. And the guy's as likely to pull a hammy in practice as he is to dislocate a shoulder on impact. So just smoke it when you've got it.

If he's healthy and able to play - use him. In this division, you can't afford to pull any punches early. This isn't going to be a 2-3 game lead when all is said and done and any loss in September/October could be one you REALLY regret in December.

Use every tool at your disposal and McKinnon looked like arguably the best one we've got in the backfield.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:21 AM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by Shields68:
It will be interesting if RoJo is active on Sundays. If not there is a path to some playing time -and if your getting some touches there is always a path to increased usage.
Without a STs role, I see him being a gameday inactive. I don't see why you'd suit him up. Worse comes to worst and you drop MEH, McKinnon AND Pacheco in a single game, you can stagger through with Burton for the rest of the matchup.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 125
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086 > Last »
Up