ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 488
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126176 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 10:55 AM 03-13-2022
Legal tampering period begins tomorrow, March 14th. Throw all of your rumors and moves in here.

Obviously, for the people who hate mega threads, feel free to create a new thread for larger moves and anything Chiefs.

DANIEL SORENSEN IS NO LONGER ON THIS TEAM!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:25 PM 03-15-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
I wonder if HB isn’t getting the offers he thinks he’s worth.
I don't 'wonder' at all.

NFL Player personnel departments saw the same thing we saw. His tape doesn't lie.

He was a player in clear decline. That or he was half-assing it. Neither bodes well for his FA value.

Mathieu's perception of his worth doesn't approach the reality. He's not going to get that 'top 5 safety' money. Hell, he may not beat Reid's deal in terms of money actually earned.

I think reality is likely to kick this dude in the dick if it hasn't already.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 03:26 PM 03-15-2022

Defensive back Desmond King is signing back with the Texans on a 2-year, $7 million deal, including $3.5 million fully guaranteed, per @DrewJRosenhaus and @RyanMatha.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 15, 2022

[Reply]
Dante84 03:27 PM 03-15-2022
Take a bike hucko!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:27 PM 03-15-2022
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
And now the 2nd wave of next tier talent starts to sign.
[Reply]
BossChief 03:29 PM 03-15-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan123456:
I would not take the loss, If 3 players do not become Chiefs like BossChief said they would then that means BossChief took the loss
To BossChief: If all 3 players do not become Chiefs like you said then I am going to talk to a moderator to have you permanently banned for providing false information and getting our hopes up for nothing
:-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:30 PM 03-15-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I don't 'wonder' at all.

NFL Player personnel departments saw the same thing we saw. His tape doesn't lie.

He was a player in clear decline. That or he was half-assing it. Neither bodes well for his FA value.

Mathieu's perception of his worth doesn't approach the reality. He's not going to get that 'top 5 safety' money. Hell, he may not beat Reid's deal in terms of money actually earned.

What's to like about him that a team would be willing to give him a large deal?

1. He's in decline.
2. He obviously has attitude issues (especially when losing).
3. He's vocal in both a good and a bad way.
4. This would be his 4th team during his career.

Nothing about that screams top 5 paid safety.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:30 PM 03-15-2022
Why do we need a WR when we have Metcalf?
[Reply]
staylor26 03:32 PM 03-15-2022
And now the 2nd wave of next tier talent starts to sign.
What do you mean? Jags signed a bunch of them yesterday! :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:32 PM 03-15-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
What's to like about him that a team would be willing to give him a large deal?

1. He's in decline.
2. He obviously has attitude issues (especially when losing).
3. He's vocal in both a good and a bad way.
4. This would be his 4th team during his career.

Nothing about that screams top 5 paid safety.
Certainly the view from my chair, yes.

I mean if you're a contender, you probably don't need him (or at least have spent enough to become a contender that you don't want to pay top dollar to him against the cap). And if you're an also-ran with a ton of cap space, you don't want a front-runner like him.
[Reply]
BossChief 03:32 PM 03-15-2022
I don't 'wonder' at all.

I mentioned it earlier, but I wouldn’t be shocked if he returns to KC on a cheap deal, unless that bridge got burned. The year before we signed him, he had to settle for a 1 year for 7m deal.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:35 PM 03-15-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I mentioned it earlier, but I wouldn’t be shocked if he returns to KC on a cheap deal, unless that bridge got burned. The year before we signed him, he had to settle for a 1 year for 7m deal.
That bridge is burned.

They didn’t offer him a contract at all. I don’t see them coming back and offering him $7 million to be a 3rd safety.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:36 PM 03-15-2022
It passed 2 hours and it did not happen, next time please shut your mouth so you will not look like an idiot :-)
God damn Karen, we don’t need this dumb bullshit out of your blowhole. Is this the first message board you’ve ever joined?
[Reply]
Dante84 04:20 PM 03-15-2022

Sources tell @AaronWilson_NFL that the #Cowboys, #Rams, and #Browns are all competing for Von Miller's services.https://t.co/Ib1jZ6dofq

— Pro Football Network (@PFN365) March 15, 2022

[Reply]
The Franchise 04:23 PM 03-15-2022
Why the fuck would Miller want to go to Cleveland?
[Reply]
staylor26 04:24 PM 03-15-2022
Man, things are awfully quiet with Chandler Jones.

Not a peep about a top 3 free agent.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 488
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126176 > Last »
Up