ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 110
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Shooting at the parade
Otter 01:53 PM 02-14-2024

Just like #ChiefsKingdom has always been there for me and my family, we want to be there for them.❤️

The @Chiefs have launched #KCStrong, an emergency response fund supporting victims and their families, violence prevention and mental health services, and first responders.… pic.twitter.com/sYMnPgCWL0

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) February 16, 2024

Friendly mod reminder, this thread is about yesterday's shooting. Not about gun control, gun laws, politics, or anything of that nature. If you need everyone to know what's wrong in this world and how you'd fix it, grab your megaphone and soapbox and take it to DC, thanks.
[Reply]
jdubya 12:33 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Juviniles.....Many of you know my feelings of this.

WTF do they have guns and think they can do whatever they want?
My son did some shooting on SB Sunday and came home with an elk.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:40 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by jdubya:
My son did some shooting on SB Sunday and came home with an elk.
To me, that is way different.
[Reply]
philfree 12:42 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I wonder if the players will walk the route as freely as in past years if we win another...
I imagine so. It wasn't an attack on the parade or the Chiefs players so it's not like there's an increased risk to them.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:46 PM 02-15-2024

I also don't think that is the guy in red. People were saying they knew who he was locally. pic.twitter.com/GlI33e79DC

— Wicked King (@StangXx) February 15, 2024

Just trying to head this one off at the pass before Ian Miles Cheong reposts it and it winds up here.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:47 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by philfree:
I imagine so. It wasn't an attack on the parade or the Chiefs players so it's not like there's an increased risk to them.
I hope so, but I imagine this will make them rethink some of it. Ride in the bus and wave to folks, get off the bus and be on stage with a perimeter that has been protected with fence and metal detectors. I hate it, but it's probably headed that way.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:58 PM 02-15-2024
Looks like the DC dumb shits have arrived.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:11 PM 02-15-2024
found a few new ones to get rid of.

Friendly mod reminder, this thread is about yesterday's shooting. Not about gun control, gun laws, politics, or anything of that nature. If you need everyone to know what's wrong in this world and how you'd fix it, grab your megaphone and soapbox and take it to DC, thanks.

apparently reading the OP is really hard for some people.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:14 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:

Booted a few more. :-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:16 PM 02-15-2024
Bombs look like they would be so much easier & fires far more devastating
[Reply]
Frazod 01:17 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Thank you. It does look like you've missed a couple, though.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:21 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:

:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:22 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Thank you. It does look like you've missed a couple, though.
Probably... trying to give people 2nd and 3rd chances and if editing OP this morning wasn't obvious enough, we've moved some posts to DC without booting people (or in other words, if your post gets moved to DC, maybe take it as some kind of sign)... and trying not to boot everyone just because they respond to a dumbass, because eventually nobody would be here.

Once I get to the point of moving someone's post multiple times, they're definitely getting the boot.
[Reply]
luv 01:27 PM 02-15-2024
I just don't think this one hit me quite as hard as the initial response to other mass shootings, and probably because I was still on the "high" of the parade/rally. Knowing that children were shot and lost in the mass exodus, that's when it hit. The fact that players were staying and comforting children until having to leave really says a lot for this team.

(Yes, this is me trying to get the subject back on track.) :-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:35 PM 02-15-2024

I shot photos of this man in cuffs but did not file them after learning he was released from custody (like two minutes after making the photos). Editorial integrity and accuracy is paramount especially in breaking news situations. @AFP editors know better. https://t.co/mrx3p8OPLa

— Nick Wagner (@WagsPhoto) February 15, 2024

More corroboration that the guy in red wasn't involved.
[Reply]
Otter 01:35 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

Thank You

[Reply]
Page 76 of 110
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086 > Last »
Up