ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 131
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:22 PM 05-27-2022
Originally Posted by :
Ham will be charged with returning these Lakers to the postseason after a disastrous 33-49 season that cost Frank Vogel his job. One of Ham's most important directives: Finding a way to incorporate future Hall of Fame guard Russell Westbrook into the franchise's framework with LeBron James and Anthony Davis. It was a significant subject of every Lakers coaching interview in the process, sources said
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ch-sources-say

:-)
[Reply]
Eureka 07:30 PM 05-27-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Durant didn’t do shit. He didn’t recruit anybody. He GOT recruited and waltzed onto a team pre-made to win championships.

As soon as he tries to go off and really win on his own, he winds up with the huge mess in Brooklyn.
And KD was beat by the same Warriors team in the playoffs a year before. So the Warriors win a Championship then KD joins them afterwards and now he is the reason they are winning championships? Doesn't add up.
[Reply]
Eureka 07:36 PM 05-27-2022
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Lebron and Durant are 2 sides of the same coin. Curry did it the right way. You have to root for that guy.
You mean he stayed with the team that drafted him made the team better (Champions)? Just like MJ did for his Bulls.

It's funny how Curry is the star of his team yet is 3>1 versus Lebron in the Finals and is looked at as not as good as Lebron.
[Reply]
Eureka 07:42 PM 05-27-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Sure, by blowing a 3-1 Finals lead to the GOAT and asking (with Draymond's help) for Durant to come and save him.
The Warriors beat the Cavaliers the previous year without KD (4-2)?

Lebron is a generational talent no doubt and he deserves all the accolades he receives. Definitely a top player in this leagues history. He starred in 8 straight Finals. Is that 10 total?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:46 PM 05-27-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
The Warriors beat the Cavaliers the previous year without KD (4-2)?
You're referring to the postseason in which both Kyrie and Love got hurt, right? The season in which the Cavs ended the season with a starting lineup of LeBron, Tristan Thompson, Iman Shumpert, Timofey Mozgov, and Matthew Dellavedova against Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, Andre Iguodala, and Harrison Barnes?

Originally Posted by :
Lebron is a generational talent no doubt and he deserves all the accolades he receives. Definitely a top player in this leagues history. He starred in 8 straight Finals. Is that 10 total?
10 yes.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:50 PM 05-27-2022
And KD was beat by the same Warriors team in the playoffs a year before. So the Warriors win a Championship then KD joins them afterwards and now he is the reason they are winning championships? Doesn't add up.
There's a reason Durant won Finals MVP both years (and why Curry has never won one in his entire career). KD was the best player on those Warriors teams.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:31 PM 05-27-2022
You mean he stayed with the team that drafted him made the team better (Champions)? Just like MJ did for his Bulls.

It's funny how Curry is the star of his team yet is 3>1 versus Lebron in the Finals and is looked at as not as good as Lebron.
I can't stand Lebron, but he was a much better overall player than Curry is. Lebron is top 5 for sure..Curry isn't and I don't think ever really should considered that high.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:21 PM 05-27-2022
Jimmy Buckets going off
[Reply]
BWillie 09:22 PM 05-27-2022
Thats not a charge because Brown takes off before th3 defender slides under him. Absolutely a block.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:23 PM 05-27-2022
Going to Game 7.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:26 PM 05-27-2022
Jaylen Brown choked his FT’s which I think was a big turning point
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:26 PM 05-27-2022
Yeah, I'm not trusting the Celtics after this one whatsoever. You need to close this series out tonight. Warriors beat either of these teams running away.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:34 PM 05-27-2022
I wonder if Celtics fans have some PTSD of Eastern Conference Final Game 6’s against the Heat.

LeBron goes off in 2012. Jimmy Buckets tonight.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:05 PM 05-27-2022
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
I can't stand Lebron, but he was a much better overall player than Curry is. Lebron is top 5 for sure..Curry isn't and I don't think ever really should considered that high.
Yea, I'm with you on this.

Curry absolutely is amazing on offense. But when you stack him up against Lebron, MJ, Wilt, and the like... All players that could change a game defensively. Or at least, weren't players that the other team was actively seeking out to take advantage of...
[Reply]
BWillie 10:24 PM 05-27-2022
I need a Wiggins Warriors jersey lol
[Reply]
Page 76 of 131
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126 > Last »
Up