ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 256
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985125175 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
Brooklyn 07:05 AM 06-27-2019
Have a feeling this story includes one if not more Catfish. Watch Meredith be a Crystal Mult or some crazy shit like that. And some of the inside info leaking from Reek’s side is actually Reek or someone close to him’s burner account.

Someone call Nev Schulman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mecca 07:09 AM 06-27-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Had KK, Pryor, Mellinger, KCTV5 or any of the others simply owned up to jumping the gun rather than doubling down on Tyreek is guilty, they'd be in a much better position right now.

Mellinger had a column the other day where he mentioned that Tyreek would be a fan favorite in KC but a supervillain on the road. That's certainly a different sentiment to Tyreek's NFL career being over, but nobody has acknowledged why their sentiment has changed. It's bizarre. It's like they hate the fact that the critics were right and they were wrong SO much they pretend it didn't happen.
They basically refuse to admit they fucked up because somehow that is better. I think Pryor probably still thinks her story is right and everyone else is wrong though.
[Reply]
In58men 07:11 AM 06-27-2019
Good morning!!

He good???
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:45 AM 06-27-2019
I'm still livid at "one hilluva story". JFC that's so dumb. Dumber than CP "inside sources" on the early (obviously wrong) Hill news.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 07:56 AM 06-27-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They basically refuse to admit they ****ed up because somehow that is better. I think Pryor probably still thinks her story is right and everyone else is wrong though.
I wouldn’t be surprised at all if that is the case with Pryor. How a bigger deal wasn’t made about her derogatory comments about Tyreek and those text messages I’ll never understand.

If what we have read about her being played like a puppet in this ordeal is true then in some ways I feel a bit sorry for her. But, if this scenario plays out like that then it should serve as a reminder for a more cautious approach by media members. But, sadly I doubt that happens.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:16 AM 06-27-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
https://twitter.com/ClayW. (name wit...33669621587969

he chimes in a few tweets down

shitshow

Direckshun also chimes in
Wow those tweets are hard to read.

A bunch of people who don't know anything.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 08:19 AM 06-27-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Schefter said on ESPN that this was the first time the NFL met with Tyreek. Sorry Marty but Schefter (and Terez) is as close to a sure thing as there is when it comes to the Chiefs.
Well duh. Everyone who isn't a moron knew that he hadn't met with the NFL yet. Only the Sherlock dumbasses on this board thought he had.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:22 AM 06-27-2019
Eh....He was wrong, but not "I have inside sources it's bad and reek should be cut" level wrong. He at least got a few things right. The early "scoop" dumbfucks did not.
[Reply]
In58men 08:24 AM 06-27-2019
Who mans is this?

[Reply]
staylor26 08:26 AM 06-27-2019
What an idiot
[Reply]
RunKC 08:26 AM 06-27-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Had KK, Pryor, Mellinger, KCTV5 or any of the others simply owned up to jumping the gun rather than doubling down on Tyreek is guilty, they'd be in a much better position right now.

Mellinger had a column the other day where he mentioned that Tyreek would be a fan favorite in KC but a supervillain on the road. That's certainly a different sentiment to Tyreek's NFL career being over, but nobody has acknowledged why their sentiment has changed. It's bizarre. It's like they hate the fact that the critics were right and they were wrong SO much they pretend it didn't happen.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I don’t see fault in what Mellinger wrote. He clearly said “IF the allegation was true, then the Chiefs should release Hill.”
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:29 AM 06-27-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What an idiot
These wannabee journalists with made up sources are getting fucking annoying. JFC....
[Reply]
staylor26 08:37 AM 06-27-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
These wannabee journalists with made up sources are getting fucking annoying. JFC....
This idiot doesn’t even seem to be claiming he has sources. Pure speculation. Somebody should ask him why Tyreek is working out with Gherig and wearing Chiefs gear.
[Reply]
TEX 08:39 AM 06-27-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Who mans is this?

Idiot Pats fan?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:40 AM 06-27-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This idiot doesn’t even seem to be claiming he has sources. Pure speculation. Somebody should ask him why Tyreek is working out with Gherig and wearing Chiefs gear.
At the bottom it says "source says Hill feels disrespected by Chiefs". Who knew Youtube could outscoop the big boys covering the NFL.
[Reply]
Page 75 of 256
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985125175 > Last »
Up