too soon?
[Reply]
SupDock 06:35 PM 01-16-2019
https://twitter.com/Ihartitz/status/...577989121?s=20

I don't know how to embed
[Reply]
FringeNC 06:35 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by WhamBlock:
That was Chicago's biggest margin of loss, by the way.

The Chiefs have only beaten 2 playoff teams at home all season long, and have a 2-1 overall record. Where is this great KC HFA?
What happened against Tennessee? Against Detroit? I went back and looked at 2017 and 2016, except one game where Brissett started, the Pats didn't have clunkers like that. The Pats simply are not even close to being a dominant team, and certainly should be an underdog on the road.
[Reply]
WhamBlock 06:35 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The Chiefs defense only gives up about 17 points per game at home.

Meanwhile Tom Brady in his most recent road game... in Pittsburgh was shut down by a Steelers defense that Mahomes torched for 6 TD’s.
You have beaten only 2 playoff teams at home this season. All other games were either a loss or wins against tomato cans. Stop spouting home stats for the Chiefs. I'm not interested in stat padding against trash tier teams.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 06:36 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Pablo:
These frauds lost to Blaine Buttholes. That's all you need to know about them. But Bill's some sort of defensive genius. Just not smart enough to keep Gronk off the field in a hail mary situation or beat the trash Jags.
Actually it was vs MIA Gronk was Herman Munster on the miracle play but whos counting.
[Reply]
Luvva 06:37 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Dude that was last week and you were at home, it doesn't matter

Somebody is grossly overestimating the value of HFA.

You must be new to the sport?
[Reply]
ThanksForTheLoan 06:37 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The Chiefs defense only gives up about 17 points per game at home.

Meanwhile Tom Brady in his most recent road game... in Pittsburgh was shut down by a Steelers defense that Mahomes torched for 6 TD’s.
Well, the Steelers D is beyond mediocre and sort of sucks most of the time, so that's not saying much.

Rationalizing based on which team did what when, is leading you down primrose path.

Your team doesn't match up that well vs this version of the Pats and how they are playing.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 06:39 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Luvva:
A Martian landing on Earth or someone returning from a 2 year stint on the Space Station reading the KC fans' posts on this site this week would think the Chiefs beat the Pats in October! LOL

I hope these same fans avoid open windows above the first floor after 8:00 PM on Sunday night!
Ooooooorrrr... Like most other people on this planet, they would look at the two teams resumes, and the fact that NE was only 3 points better than KC at Gillette and now the game is at Arrowhead, and they would conclude, like most of us, that the Chiefs should win this game.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:40 PM 01-16-2019
You have beaten only 2 playoff teams at home this season. All other games were either a loss or wins against tomato cans. Stop spouting home stats for the Chiefs. I'm not interested in stat padding against trash tier teams.
Serious question.

What’s more impressive this year?

The Chiefs at home or the Patriots in the road?

You seem to be down on the Chiefs for beating 2 playoff teams and 5 non-playoff teams at home, but the Patriots losing to 5 non-playoff teams on the road is no big deal.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 06:40 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by ThanksForTheLoan:
Well, the Steelers D is beyond mediocre and sort of sucks most of the time, so that's not saying much.

Rationalizing based on which team did what when, is leading you down primrose path.

Your team doesn't match up that well vs this version of the Pats and how they are playing.
LOL...

Let me get this straight...

Pitt has a mediocre defense, but they held you guys to 10 points offensively, and somehow you think you guys match up well against the Chiefs???

:-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:40 PM 01-16-2019
We haven't allowed more than 30pts in a game in our last 33 games at Arrowhead. That leads the league. Second in that streak? Jacksonville at 16 games.

So, we've just played trash teams at home over the last four seasons?

The likelihood of your scoring more than 30pts on us is probably about 20pct (being verrrrrrry generous and adjusting for Brady's playoff heroics but not docking the Patriots for a mediocre playoff history on the road).

Then consider we've scored more than 26pts in each game this season.

The likelihood of our scoring more than 26pts on you is probably about 80pct.

Thus, your best hope is for a 29-27 game. Good luck threading that needle.
[Reply]
racejeff 06:41 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Hows that AFC Finalist banner working out for you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ThanksForTheLoan 06:41 PM 01-16-2019
Also, look at the QBs and teams they played at home where their fans are all googly eyed at sacks and stats.

It was essentially a bunch of horrible, rebuilding style teams.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 06:43 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Luvva:
Somebody is grossly overestimating the value of HFA.

You must be new to the sport?

How many Super Bowls has Brady won without HFA?

How many of the last 10 Super Bowl participants were #1 seeds?
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:43 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Serious question.

What’s more impressive this year?

The Chiefs at home or the Patriots in the road?

You seem to be down on the Chiefs for beating 2 playoff teams and 5 non-playoff teams at home, but the Patriots losing to 5 non-playoff teams on the road is no big deal.
Game over. :-)
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 06:43 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
https://twitter.com/Ihartitz/status/...577989121?s=20

I don't know how to embed

[Reply]
Page 75 of 142
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985125 > Last »
Up