ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 86
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Gordon to Chiefs
DaKCMan AP 01:58 PM 09-27-2021

Former All-Pro WR Josh Gordon, who is being reinstated, is planning to sign with the Kansas City Chiefs, sources tell ESPN. His agents, Eric Dounn and Matt Leist from @LAASportsEnt, confirmed Gordon is headed to Kansas City. pic.twitter.com/nqpJXn3oni

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 27, 2021

[Reply]
Bowser 07:02 PM 10-24-2021
So we're giving him the Kelvin Benjamin treatment. Pretty sweet.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:11 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Not even a catch in garbage time... Cant get open..
Hard to get open standing behind the coaches. I watched him stand on the sideline during garbage time. No clue if he got in when we left, not long after Mahomes got hurt.
[Reply]
-King- 07:15 PM 10-24-2021
Not even a catch in garbage time... Cant get open..
Wtf are you talking about? They barely put him on the field even in garbage time. They put Marcus fucking Kemp in the game before they put in Gordon.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:19 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Wtf are you talking about? They barely put him on the field even in garbage time. They put Marcus fucking Kemp in the game before they put in Gordon.
Because he can't get separation anymore... Kind of like Laveon bell last year didn't play much... They have figured out he's just average at this point in his career..
[Reply]
-King- 07:23 PM 10-24-2021
Because he can't get separation anymore... Kind of like Laveon bell last year didn't play much... They have figured out he's just average at this point in his career..
So what was the point of signing him? They couldn't see that in workouts? And how do they see what kind of separation he gets if they don't play him? They're basing it off of practice? His best play have come on quick slants, you don't even need separation for that play. You're telling me he can't even do that? And that Robinson and Pringle do it better?
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 07:24 PM 10-24-2021
Are these the same talent evaluators that started Dirty Dan over Thornhill week after week until they became a punchline? I hope he doesn’t end up in Tampa next season with a 1000 yds receiving and 15 TDs.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:30 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
So what was the point of signing him? They couldn't see that in workouts? And how do they see what kind of separation he gets if they don't play him? They're basing it off of practice? His best play have come on quick slants, you don't even need separation for that play. You're telling me he can't even do that? And that Robinson and Pringle do it better?
I want him to do well too, and we haven't had any sample size to see what he is.

But, after watching him a lot in Seattle he couldn't get open at all... Maybe he was fucked in the head at the time and has worked it out.. IDK...

I do think it shouldn't be so hard to get him involved.. Just tell him what route to run and get him out there... Its a head scratcher...
[Reply]
BigChiefFan 07:51 PM 10-24-2021
This was a desperation move. The team knows full well our WR’s after Hill, are way below average, so they rolled the dice. WR2 is up for grabs and nobody seems to be able to take it. I don’t expect Gordon to do much at all. We desperately need a number 2 WR and I don’t believe they are on our starting roster. I’d retain Hardman as our slot and let the rest after Hill find another team in the offseason. Veach needs to upgrade the position going forward. The WR’s aren’t cutting it and it shows. How long are we going to continue to trot below average out on the field?
[Reply]
Bump 07:54 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
So we're giving him the Kelvin Benjamin treatment. Pretty sweet.
benjamin was done/garbage though, fat and I remember him dropping a well thrown ball in the end zone. Gordon was supposed to be in great shape, but I guess he's done or not being given much of a chance to contribute.
[Reply]
RocKhawks 07:59 PM 10-24-2021
Can Cornell Powell not beat out Drob or Kemp? Even Dieter for F sakes. Something has to change, I dont get it, they need a fire lit under their collective asses.
[Reply]
-King- 08:21 PM 10-24-2021
I want him to do well too, and we haven't had any sample size to see what he is.

But, after watching him a lot in Seattle he couldn't get open at all... Maybe he was fucked in the head at the time and has worked it out.. IDK...

I do think it shouldn't be so hard to get him involved.. Just tell him what route to run and get him out there... Its a head scratcher...
In that year where he played for Seattle and new England he had 426 yards in 11 games (7 starts).

Over 16 games last year Robinson had 466 yards and Hardman had 560.

So yeah even in that year you talk about him having no separation, he was still better on a game by game basis than both Robinson and Hardman. He also averaged 15 yards per reception which is more than either one of Hardman and Robinson.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:27 PM 10-24-2021
It's a joke. We've had Gordon longer than ARZ has had Ertz and he's out there making explosive plays. "Bringing him along slowly" is unacceptable.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:28 PM 10-24-2021
I don't have access to the All-22 but would love for someone to gif up some his routes to see if this true or not. It wouldn't surprise me if this was the case as most of our WR's can't seem to get open.
[Reply]
threebag 08:49 PM 10-24-2021
This KC offense will have him smoking blunts by the end of the week.

The chiefs D will have him wanting to do 8 balls of fentanyl
[Reply]
KCJake 09:28 PM 10-24-2021
Mahomes has 1.3 seconds in the pocket before he’s running for his damn life. It’s not enough time for Gordon, Hill, or Jerry Rice to get open. Do you guys even watch the games ???
[Reply]
Page 74 of 86
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Up