ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 112
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach is the best GM in the NFL
staylor26 11:51 AM 07-14-2020
I don’t think it’s even debatable at this point
[Reply]
O.city 07:09 AM 10-17-2022
He needs to go get a pass rusher or two somewhere.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:13 AM 10-17-2022
Beane isn’t infallible and neither is Veach.

Beane was shit at drafting DL. Ed Oliver is a massive bust and their first pick AJ Espenesa has only 5 sacks in about 2.5 seasons.

That’s why they spent huge money on Von Miller
[Reply]
OKchiefs 07:17 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Beane was shit at drafting DL. Ed Oliver is a massive bust and their first pick AJ Espenesa has only 5 sacks in about 2.5 seasons.

You’re nitpicking one position group. Veach has had the same lack of success on DL as well as at WR and OT.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:17 AM 10-17-2022
Just kind of sucks that even if this class of rookies all pan out we're still spinning our tires with the biggest flaws on our team. We have no viable long term solution at either T spot and can't generate pressure rushing 4. Not to mention we're still going to have to invest significant assets into rebuilding the WR core.
[Reply]
O.city 07:20 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Just kind of sucks that even if this class of rookies all pan out we're still spinning our tires with the biggest flaws on our team. We have no viable long term solution at either T spot and can't generate pressure rushing 4. Not to mention we're still going to have to invest significant assets into rebuilding the WR core.
I think that's where the whole "build thru the draft" thing comes tough. When you're winning and at the end of the rounds, you gotta do some things different.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 07:20 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Ed Oliver isn’t a massive bust. He’d be our second best defensive tackle if he was on our team.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:21 AM 10-17-2022
We need a dynamic RB as well…we have 3 we rotate and they’re all JAGs TBH…
[Reply]
OKchiefs 07:24 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
I think that's where the whole "build thru the draft" thing comes tough. When you're winning and at the end of the rounds, you gotta do some things different.
Trades aren’t the answer either when the results so far have been Clark and Orlando Brown Jr.
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:25 AM 10-17-2022
Anything is better than watching Clyde "second and long...aka....lil stubby legs" run. He is not special and never will be. Is not a threat to take it to the house, doesn't scare ANYBODY and is SMALL AND SLOW! Rodney Harrison even said Pacheco needs to be the starter after the Tampa game. Mahomes pulling shit out of his ass on 3rd and long is keeping us afloat.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:30 AM 10-17-2022
Pacheco and Jones need to be the guys
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:31 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Pacheco and Jones need to be the guys
Who gives a fuck? They're ALL JAGs.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:34 AM 10-17-2022
Who gives a ****? They're ALL JAGs.
Jones had a 1k season @ 5+ ypc

He needs to play
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:35 AM 10-17-2022
It's not a coincidence that the only 2 games Pacheco did ANYTHING noteworthy, the same two games CEH showed out as well. It's all dependent on how well the OL blocks. Our RBs are interchangeable JAGs and it baffles me why people pound the table for one over the other.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:41 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
So to be clear, Brandon Beane is the best GM in the NFL.
You have to consider where the Bills are on their journey compared to us.

This is the last year they'll have Allen taking up a smaller cap hit. They went out and spent a ton of money on Von Miller to get over the hump (we're the hump) and they technically haven't done it yet, since the playoffs don't start in week 6.

If they don't win the Super Bowl this year, they'll start to have the same struggles we're having right now with maintaining an elite roster.
[Reply]
-King- 07:42 AM 10-17-2022
It's not a coincidence that the only 2 games Pacheco did ANYTHING noteworthy, the same two games CEH showed out as well. It's all dependent on how well the OL blocks. Our RBs are interchangeable JAGs and it baffles me why people pound the table for one over the other.
I'd accept that if we even tried to distribute the carries evenly. Pacheco has had 3 carries the past 2 weeks combined.

I'm not one of the people on the Pacheco bandwagon, but FFS, they should at least TRY to see what he's got. Clyde has averaged 2.67ypc the past 2 weeks. Can we at least see someone get some run before we just say everyone would fare the same? Or see RoJo be active and see if he can be better?
[Reply]
Page 74 of 112
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Up