ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 105
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
KC native 07:05 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I respect the fact that you don't report posts, and I don't really want to see Frazod banned, but I sure would like to see Phobia put in a position where he has to "take action" on those posts just to see what he'd do. It would be hard to feel sorry for Frazod given the fact that he's always trying to get someone banned.

Although, fwiw, I don't think the things Frazod has said to you should be grounds for being banned.
Feel free to report the posts. It would be funny.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:05 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
You wouldn't think it was ban worthy if I burned his fucking trailer down. :-)
I do think threats to take matters into real life are ban worthy. I assume this was just rhetorical hyperbole though.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:05 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
:-)

Always liked vailpass. Shtsprayer is the dried up cum from around a homosexuals butthole.
At a late age, Shitsprayer put his money where his mouth was and enlisted. Went over to the war zone. Served his country. I respect that.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:06 PM 07-01-2013
I do think threats to take matters into real life are ban worthy. I assume this was just rhetorical hyperbole though.
Like I'd go to Texas for any reason.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:06 PM 07-01-2013
It's not revisionist. For every difference you can point to, I can point to a similarity. The point of bringing up the polling though was that Flopnuts made a point of saying that this place isn't a democracy. While it is ultimately an AustinChief dictatorship, the fact is that it used to be more of a democracy than it has become.
This place has been allowed to be democratic in certain instances, it was not created that way. Another reason that it never should have happened, now people like you think it is the intended way of life around here.

Originally Posted by :
Since you've already admitted that you don't know anything about the situation with Hootie, you should probably leave those random comments out of your posts.

I know what the public has been allowed to know. You don't even know what thread this "offense" took place in. In fact, you don't even realize that there was no "offense". When it comes to being clueless about this situation, you've got me beat by a mile.
And who was it in earlier in the thread that was asking if anyone knew what Hootie had done? I believe that was you. Hypocrit.

That, or you do know but, it would work against you so instead of telling me what happened or where I could go find it you refuse to enlighten me. Either way, you are being a dick about the situation.
[Reply]
KC native 07:06 PM 07-01-2013
At a late age, Shitsprayer put his money where his mouth was and enlisted. Went over to the war zone. Served his country. I respect that.
:-) He only went because he was unemployed and facing a meth charge.
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:06 PM 07-01-2013
Nah he is still a piece of shit.
[Reply]
Saul Good 07:07 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I've banned people or taken other action without a report many times. It's not like I'm scared of Frazod. But I'll also let ongoing feuds roll on with a little leeway because banning one part or the other is rarely successful. That's just my philosophy. It's probably not perfect or even consistent but it works well enough in my mind.
Everything you do works well in your mind. Nothing like a little back and forth between you and hootie...
[Reply]
Frazod 07:08 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
No one asked you. Quit trying to insert yourself back into the thread.
Quit trying to tell people what to do, dick. Gochiefs can douche up this abortion of a thread all he wants to. I'd rather listen to him exhort the accomplishments of the Fett family than listen to your hateful shit.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:08 PM 07-01-2013
Feel free to report the posts. It would be funny.
Yeah, it would. I won't do it either though. I guess Frazod can continue with impunity knowing that Phobia conveniently avoids his posts to you.
[Reply]
Saul Good 07:08 PM 07-01-2013
Jensen simply typed a racial slur...not directed at anyone...just to make a point...he got banned.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:09 PM 07-01-2013
:-) He only went because he was unemployed and facing a meth charge.
Spoken like a true burden to society. He's worth 100 of you.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:09 PM 07-01-2013
Yeah, it would. I won't do it either though. I guess Frazod can continue with impunity knowing that Phobia conveniently avoids his posts to you.
Oh JFC Pat :-)
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:10 PM 07-01-2013
Fucking hate San Jose. But their comeback the other night was amazing.

This thread is already getting better.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:11 PM 07-01-2013
Did you know that in the expanded universe, Boba Fett went on to become "Mandalore," which is basically the leader of all the Mandalorians in the galaxy. Later on he actually assisted the New Republic in driving off the invading forces of the Yuuzhan Vong.

The Vong initially had a peace treaty with the Mandalorians, but Fett knew they would go back on it when the time was right, and so in secret he began to assist the New Republic. When the Vong found out, they attacked Mandalore.

The Mandalorians, under Boba Fett's leadership, became the first world in the galaxy to drive out the invaders.

Boba Fett...truly an amazing man.
[Reply]
Page 74 of 105
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Up