ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 131
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:07 AM 05-27-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Strange reason to dislike them. If they have the means necessary to add talent to their roster it would be foolish for the GM to not do it.
Who's blaming their GM? I blame Draymond and Steph who pleaded for Durant to come there because they didn't have enough faith in their own abilities to take out the GOAT the following year.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:07 AM 05-27-2022
It's the same thing Lebron did in Miami. Durant just did it way better.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:08 AM 05-27-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You’re just mad because they beat Lebron at his own super team game.
Effectively, yes.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:09 AM 05-27-2022
Durant is more of a pussy cunt than the Warriors. I can't blame them for adding him but he made them unlikeable. And him failing miserably in Brooklyn is the greatest thing ever.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:10 AM 05-27-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
It's the same thing Lebron did in Miami. Durant just did it way better.
If Durant wasn't embarrassed or ashamed about what he did on some level, he'd still be there winning titles with the Warriors.

That's at least one thing I'll get out of this potential Warriors title coming, KD has to sit there and watch it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:12 AM 05-27-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
If Durant wasn't embarrassed or ashamed about what he did on some level, he'd still be there winning titles with the Warriors.

That's at least one thing I'll get out of this potential Warriors title coming, KD has to sit there and watch it.
Same thing with Lebron. That's why he went back to Cleveland. After they'd built up a competent enough team for him, at least.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:12 AM 05-27-2022
Same thing with Lebron. That's why he went back to Cleveland. After they'd built up a competent enough team for him, at least.
He was bolting Miami regardless because Wade's knees were completely shot. That team's time was done.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:19 AM 05-27-2022
Okay. But he chose to go back to Cleveland self admittedly because he knew he'd fucked up in the way he went about it
[Reply]
staylor26 11:19 AM 05-27-2022
Just because Lebron’s attempts to build super teams have turned out to be disappointing to varying degrees doesn’t change the intent.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:20 AM 05-27-2022
Okay. But he chose to go back to Cleveland self admittedly because he knew he'd fucked up in the way he went about it
He went back there because they had acquired the assets necessary to build another younger super team.

He knew he had Kyrie, and he could use Wiggins to get somebody like Love.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:21 AM 05-27-2022
Okay. But he chose to go back to Cleveland self admittedly because he knew he'd ****ed up in the way he went about it
Yes, but it's not like had he stayed in Miami he'd have won more titles. Wade was done, that team was done. He was heading elsewhere, whether it was Cleveland (who actually put a decent team together for him which they had failed to do in his previous 8 year stint) or somewhere else.
[Reply]
Eureka 11:22 AM 05-27-2022
Geez didn't know about the LeBron issue. Thanks for the update guys.

Looks like we get to watch that Warriors team (with out KD) go and win another championship.

Does Curry's career stack up against LeBron? How many Championships will it take?

[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:26 AM 05-27-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Geez didn't know about the LeBron issue. Thanks for the update guys.
And you said you'd read my posts? I'm more skeptical now.

Originally Posted by :
Does Curry's career stack up against LeBron? How many Championships will it take?
Curry may end up being a top 10 player of all time, but no, obviously his career doesn't stack up against LeBron. Doesn't stack up to Durant's either (who I dislike far more) if we're being honest.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:29 AM 05-27-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
The best two of their era clearly. LeBron is better overall, Curry is the greatest shooter of all time. Curry will put his stamp on a top 10 all time career with one more 'ship in a couple of weeks.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:30 AM 05-27-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
And you said you'd read my posts? I'm more skeptical now.

Curry may end up being a top 10 player of all time, but no, obviously his career doesn't stack up against LeBron. Doesn't stack up to Durant's either (who I dislike far more) if we're being honest.
Curry is already Top 10 player ever working on Top 5.
[Reply]
Page 74 of 131
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124 > Last »
Up