ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 172
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:58 AM 02-18-2022
Woooooow, EB can go straight to hell... it was all 100% his fault
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:59 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Woooooow, EB can go straight to hell... it was all 100% his fault
:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:03 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
:-)
Man, if even 50% of its true EB clearly has to go

This article makes a helluva lot more sense than saying Mahomes threw the game in a fit of rage, or that Goodell called the locker room at half and told them to take a dive
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:07 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Man, if even 50% of its true EB clearly has to go

This article makes a helluva lot more sense than saying Mahomes threw the game in a fit of rage, or that Goodell called the locker room at half and told them to take a dive
Just because it makes more sense than retarded garbage…doesn’t mean that it’s fucking true.
[Reply]
F150 11:07 AM 02-18-2022
Twitterverse has some asshat who is an "insider" for the Donks saying the story is on point......https://youtu.be/m1tITEUWEug
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:07 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Reputable reporters, for years, have documented how beloved Bienemy is in the locker room, including by Mahomes himself.
15 teams have interview EB, some that hired a coach of color afterwards.

Then Ryan Poles who EB has worked with for years in KC, gets a GM job and he isn't even on his list to interview.

I don't know I mean at some point you have to look at the common denominator here.

And just because these guys may go at it at times on the sidelines etc...doesn't mean they don't like each other, but that also doesn't mean they are a good fit for each other. You can like someone but still not like working with them. I think that's where we are at.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:08 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by F150:
Twitterverse has some asshat who is an "insider" for the Donks saying the story is on point......https://youtu.be/m1tITEUWEug
Albright is an actual accredited paid journalist who covers the Broncos in Denver. He is like Nate Taylor etc...
[Reply]
DaFace 11:09 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
15 teams have interview EB, some that hired a coach of color afterwards.

Then Ryan Poles who EB has worked with for years in KC, gets a GM job and he isn't even on his list to interview.

I don't know I mean at some point you have to look at the common denominator here.

And just because these guys may go at it at times on the sidelines etc...doesn't mean they don't like each other, but that also doesn't mean they are a good fit for each other. You can like someone but still not like working with them. I think that's where we are at.
Some people just aren't HC material. That doesn't mean he's a bad OC.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:10 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
True, but I don't know any reason to believe he is a good OC either. I think its mainly Reid.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:10 AM 02-18-2022
Albright is an actual accredited paid journalist who covers the Broncos in Denver. He is like Nate Taylor etc...
Which doesn’t mean that he knows what goes on inside the Chiefs organization.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:11 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
What does he actually bring to the table, though? Checkered past, probably doesn't call plays, etc.

Nagy got a job almost instantly. So did Pederson. Even Brad Childress was a former HC that worked for Andy.

EB is the ONLY one that can't get another job. If that's not a red flag, I don't know what is.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:11 AM 02-18-2022
True, but I don't know any reason to believe he is a good OC either. I think its mainly Reid.
Exactly.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:11 AM 02-18-2022
If that’s the case…then what the fuck does it matter if he’s here or not?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:12 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If that’s the case…then what the fuck does it matter if he’s here or not?
Because you could get a guy with a fresher message that's better at the other things?

What exactly has EB done here other than hitch a ride?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:13 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Because you could get a guy with a fresher message that's better at the other things?

What exactly has EB done here other than hitch a ride?
I want him gone but if Reid is the true OC…then it doesn’t really matter outside of some rah-rah bullshit with the players.
[Reply]
Page 74 of 172
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124 > Last »
Up