ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 79
« First < 23636970717273 74757677 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:01 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Before i get outta here, i'll leave you with a name to remember.

Hayden Hurst.

Dude came to Cincy after being replaced in Baltimore and Atlanta and loves it here. Don't bother looking up his stats. TEs don't get big numbers in this offense but he's been solid and consistent. The reason you need to remember his name is because that moron Justin Reid ran his mouth about #88...Higbee...Higgins.

Hurst already has a massive chip on his shoulder and goes beastmode mental after catching a 5yd pass and getting 5yac in the 1st quarter. Reid just turned him up to 11 and he's going to be looking to go nuclear tomorrow.

I'm just warning you before you start going ballistic and melt down because a "no name" is shredding the shit out of your defense.

Reid picked the wrong dude to **** with.
Lolz:
https://www.pro-football-reference.c...H/HursHa00.htm
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:03 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Lolz:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:04 PM 12-03-2022
Before i get outta here, i'll leave you with a name to remember.

Hayden Hurst.

Dude came to Cincy after being replaced in Baltimore and Atlanta and loves it here. Don't bother looking up his stats. TEs don't get big numbers in this offense but he's been solid and consistent. The reason you need to remember his name is because that moron Justin Reid ran his mouth about #88...Higbee...Higgins.

Hurst already has a massive chip on his shoulder and goes beastmode mental after catching a 5yd pass and getting 5yac in the 1st quarter. Reid just turned him up to 11 and he's going to be looking to go nuclear tomorrow.

I'm just warning you before you start going ballistic and melt down because a "no name" is shredding the shit out of your defense.

Reid picked the wrong dude to **** with.
Imagine, coming to a board of a team with Travis Kelce and bragging about a TE that's done absolutely nothing in his career. Remember the name...pastradamas when I say you're fucked tomorrow. Rumor is Chiefs are laser focused just like for Tampa earlier this year.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:05 PM 12-03-2022
Hurst is a JAG
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:05 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Hurst is a JAG
Fortson has more talent
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:06 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Lolz:
2-3 when he has more than 5 targets, 5-1 otherwise... :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:08 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Fortson has more talent
If Kelce took the year off, Noah Gray would have better numbers than Hurst this year.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:11 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Unknown yet. How will Joe perform when the talent goes down and it will go down once he gets paid. Mahomes has proven to carry less talent to wins and win with a shit defense. Can Joe? We don't know yet. His defense played better last year than he did in the post season.
3-1 without Chase and won in Tenn last week without Chase and Mixon. Just throw someone out there who's breathing and Burrow will get him the ball.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:11 PM 12-03-2022
Guys, Tony Moaki is coming to dominate us. Joey .500 is gonna focus on the great TE he has. The Cincinnati Bridesmaids are going to employ the same defense they did last year…. And the same result will happen. If only we had a quarterback with a 17-17-1 record. FML
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:12 PM 12-03-2022
3-1 without Chase and won in Tenn last week without Chase and Mixon. Just throw someone out there who's breathing and Burrow will get him the ball.
Now do Mahomes without Hill!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:13 PM 12-03-2022
This feels a lot like the 2020 game at Baltimore
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:14 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
If Kelce took the year off, Noah Gray would have better numbers than Hurst this year.
We have 3 TEs better than that turd
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:15 PM 12-03-2022
We have 3 TEs better than that turd
Hurst could be the next first round bust that Veach trades a 7th rounder for to try and rehab his career. He’s the Mike Hughes of tight ends.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:18 PM 12-03-2022
How many knowmo knockoffs is this place going to get? JFC get out of the basement, meatloaf boy
WTF did you just say to me??
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:22 PM 12-03-2022
Imagine, coming to a board of a team with Travis Kelce and bragging about a TE that's done absolutely nothing in his career. Remember the name...pastradamas when I say you're ****ed tomorrow. Rumor is Chiefs are laser focused just like for Tampa earlier this year.
Oh, damn. You do speak English.

Good thing the Chiefs are laser focused (allegedly), that way i won't hear any bullshit excuses tomorrow.

lulz. Who am i kidding. This place is going to be excuse central 21 hrs from now.
[Reply]
Page 73 of 79
« First < 23636970717273 74757677 > Last »
Up