ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 247
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123173 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:18 PM 11-07-2022
Destiny awaits.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:20 PM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
Isn’t that Tommy John surgery? Think that’s what pitchers hurt the most
If the UCL is completely frayed, yes, Tommy John surgery is required to completely fix the joint.

Recovery time from surgery to "new normal" can run anywhere from 9 to 18 months on it. The low end of that range increase the risk that the joint requires surgical correction again later.

I'm not a doctor, just a big ol' baseball nerd, so I have no idea if his is torn. But I can mention that baseball pitchers frequently pitch seasons with UCLs that are less than 100 percent whole.

Also, regarding that big throw he made after getting hurt... it's not unusual for a pitcher with a blown-out UCL to actually top out with a few pitches of increased velocity before it craters. So I wouldn't necessarily view that as a sign the injury is not bad.

Tense times for Bills fans.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 05:11 PM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Patrick Mahomes is the truth...tonights win proves it yet again. Dude willed the Chiefs to win after a horrible night...

God DAMN it's a great time to be a Chiefs fan...
Refs didn’t hurt either…

But yeah Mahomes is definitely the truth. Even when he sucks all night, he can turn it on at any moment and just wreck a defense.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:12 PM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by JustRyan:
Refs didn’t hurt.
They directly hurt 3 drives by the Chiefs with 10-yard penalties.

Shut up about the refs. It was a horribly called game but also a fairly called game. Both teams were holding all fucking night.
[Reply]
DRM08 05:13 PM 11-07-2022
Refs didn’t hurt.
They did in the first half. They steered it both directions and ended up with a close game, but it was ugly to watch.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 05:13 PM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

Shut up about the refs. It was a horribly called game but also a fairly called game. Both teams were holding all ****ing night.
You’re right that it was a horribly called game.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:25 PM 11-07-2022
Let me guess. You want to whine about the holding call on Tenn in the end zone on the 2-pt conversion? Because “Kelce should have been flagged, too!”?

Or some bullshit like that?

You can run on over to the NFL subreddit with that nonsense.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:26 PM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

Shut up about the refs. It was a horribly called game but also a fairly called game. Both teams were holding all fucking night.
I think this is perhaps the worst year I've seen for the refs. I don't think it's hampered KC. I think it's been pretty evenly piss poor for the most part...
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 05:32 PM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Let me guess. You want to whine about the holding call on Tenn in the end zone on the 2-pt conversion? Because “Kelce should have been flagged, too!”?

Or some bullshit like that?

You can run on over to the NFL subreddit with that nonsense.
Are you talking to me? I don’t want to whine about anything. I’m not a Titans fan. Doesn’t matter to me who wins last night.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:46 PM 11-07-2022
I’m hyped to see how the Vikings vs Bills game goes. Vikings have been discounted all season & this is the game to get some respect. The Bills coming off a loss will be jacked up to playing at home.

Can’t see the Bills losing 2 in a row & playing at home.

Go Vikings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:27 PM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
and the slow degradation of his talent begins

:-)

It was bound to happen with how recklessly he plays. Cam thought he was Superman too.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 07:29 PM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-)

It was bound to happen with how recklessly he plays. Cam thought he was Superman too.
Allen got hurt in the pocket. Nothing reckless about it.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:36 PM 11-07-2022
Allen got hurt in the pocket. Nothing reckless about it.
I did not say any different-but he does play recklessly, hurdling guys, smashing headfirst into linebackers, never sliding. He is going to have a very short career.

Steve Young did that stuff too and it took years off his career.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:45 PM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I’m hyped to see how the Vikings vs Bills game goes. Vikings have been discounted all season & this is the game to get some respect. The Bills coming off a loss will be jacked up to playing at home.

Can’t see the Bills losing 2 in a row & playing at home.

Go Vikings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buffalo plays extremely well on their home field. Will be interesting to see if the Vikings can handle it.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 07:47 PM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I did not say any different-but he does play recklessly, hurdling guys, smashing headfirst into linebackers, never sliding. He is going to have a very short career.

Steve Young did that stuff too and it took years off his career.
Isn’t that kinda like a Pilot dying from old age and you saying “it was bound to happen - airplanes are dangerous”?
[Reply]
Page 73 of 247
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123173 > Last »
Up