ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 172
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:18 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Double yuck.
If Andy is anything...he's consistent.

And after all of this shit....I'm not sure how they let Bienemy go without this coming up in the process. It doesn't matter how much truth there is to their story...it will get brought up if they let him go.
[Reply]
blake5676 10:22 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Reputable reporters, for years, have documented how beloved Bienemy is in the locker room, including by Mahomes himself.
Agreed. That's certainly been the line publicly touted and I have no reason to not believe it. Obviously things get heated on the sideline in the moment but I've never seen/read anything reputable to make me disagree.

My point was that the only thing that could possiblybe true in that garbage piece is that EB and Pat don't see eye to eye and have issues. That in and of itself wouldn't surprise me. Also wouldn't surprise me if Pat loves EB.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:23 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by blake5676:
My point was that the only thing that could possiblybe true in that garbage piece is that EB and Pat don't see eye to eye and have issues. That in and of itself wouldn't surprise me. Also wouldn't surprise me if Pat loves EB.
I think both of those things are true.

Bienemy and Mahomes probably squabble plenty. They also probably have immense respect and affection for each other.
[Reply]
wutamess 10:25 AM 02-18-2022
I'm under the belief that the radio types are SUPPOSED to bash the story in order to suck up to the Chiefs AND because it's all based on he-said/she-said.

That also doesn't make the story true nor false. As anything else you read/receive, take it all with a grain of salt and draw your own conclusions.

I just know I've seen a fugger with NO offensive line put on a performance for the ages the year before. He even nearly completed a pass while laying sideways 30 yards down the field. What I saw 2nd half was someone that lost it for some whatever reason. You could see EB swinging at the air because we didn't get in the EZ that final play. I'm sure he didn't just let it slide and SOMETHING happened at halftime.

Draw your own conclusions!
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:26 AM 02-18-2022
Double yuck.
IDGAF about any of this EB BS. Why?

Fix the DL and add a Safety and legit #2 WR, and we will be back in the Super Bowl in Feb of '23.....and most likely win it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:26 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
IDGAF about any of this EB BS. Why?

Fix the DL and add a Safety and legit #2 WR, and we will be back in the Super Bowl in Feb of '23.....and most likely win it.
It just sucks that we're literally the only team that wants him. That should be reason enough to dump him. He's the ugly girlfriend.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:29 AM 02-18-2022
It just sucks that we're literally the only team that wants him. That should be reason enough to dump him. He's the ugly girlfriend.
It's still possible that Reid and the Chiefs want him back....but he takes a year off at this point. I'm sure this shit has to consistently weigh on him and he's got a family. Go take a break, recharge and then look at the coaching landscape next offseason.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:29 AM 02-18-2022
Uhh, that's not necessarily true. Whose to say he wouldn't be one of the most popular OC candidates around. Up to now it's only been HC opportunities.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:32 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Uhh, that's not necessarily true. Whose to say he wouldn't be one of the most popular OC candidates around. Up to now it's only been HC opportunities.
He's been the OC for 4 years an in those 4 years, they've been to the AFCCG 4 times. If he were any good at all, he'd have another job.

This team needs new blood across the board, on both the roster and the staff.

This feels like treading water. I hate the idea.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:33 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by wutamess:
I'm under the belief that the radio types are SUPPOSED to bash the story in order to suck up to the Chiefs AND because it's all based on he-said/she-said.

That also doesn't make the story true nor false. As anything else you read/receive, take it all with a grain of salt and draw your own conclusions.

Draw your own conclusions!
It's like when someone accidentally replies all to an email that includes hundreds of people.

Some feel compelled to (ironically) be part of the conversation just to tell others it's wrong to keep the email chain going. Others think it's funny to continue the thread by making jokes and laughing at everyone.

And then the radio station is the guy who inevitably replies all very loudly, "PLEASE STOP REPLYING ALL, ASSHOLES!", thinking they have absolute power to control the situation, while probably just making it worse.
[Reply]
EPodolak 10:37 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Say what you want about Clay, Marty, the BS of the content of the article etc. They know how to market the shit out of something.
They were raised by the internet, they know how it works.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:40 AM 02-18-2022
Good morning.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 10:49 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Scale of 1 to 10, how likely do we think it is that this article was pulled (and Clay was encouraged to stop posting about it in this thread) due to a request/demand from a lawyer?

Anything from them saying "oh crap this could be defamation" to a cease and desist letter from Chiefs or EB representation is on the table, here.

guy spent all day posting engagement metrics and all of a sudden was like "out of respect for my source I'm going to totally disappear now" lol
[Reply]
Darren Smith 10:54 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'll trust Albright over Smith. The only thing Darren's ever broke was the scale
Holding that big ass momma of yours up will break it every time. I’ve got all day, you mom apparently does as well it seems.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 10:55 AM 02-18-2022
Haven’t followed the thread in great detail, but judging off of what the local media has to say on Twitter about the amateur article….it looks like the shit didn’t stick to the wall.
[Reply]
Page 73 of 172
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123 > Last »
Up