ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 104
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:07 AM 01-20-2022
All right Willie, I want you to treat Josh Allen like your girlfriend's cell phone. Now go get 'em, son!
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:20 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
You have the information you need. The stuff preceding the release of information is not needed.
Correct, we have the information we need to confirm that you are an attention whore who deliberately posted vague information, suggesting catastrophic news.

If your intentions were legit, why didn’t you at least say from the onset that your “future” changing news did not involve Mahomes, Tyreek, etc. which is where everyone’s mind immediately goes to when you claim to have “future” altering information?

You knew you were acting like a fear mongering bitch… which is why deleted your original post and refused to provide any further details.
[Reply]
emaw1979 06:48 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Bullshit. He posted the original BS for attention then deleted it when he got egg on his face.
There’s no egg on my face. Want the original it’s quoted several times. It will be the last time I post inside information here though.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 07:11 AM 01-20-2022
There’s no egg on my face. Want the original it’s quoted several times. It will be the last time I post inside information here though.
Don't let him get to you. There are many of us that appreciate the heads up. I think his problem is with the news. He's the kind of guy that would shoot the messenger that brought bad news.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:22 AM 01-20-2022
Sorry you got jumped. Been there.

Thanks for sharing.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:27 AM 01-20-2022
Hang on a minute.. EMAW..

Is this Every Man A Wildcat from Reddit? The legendary gif maker?
[Reply]
jerryaldini 07:28 AM 01-20-2022
I appreciated that you gave the board notice something important was coming and you were right. Meanwhile there are people posting that it's all on the woman but apparently that complete conjecture is just fine if it means Willie plays.

Willie has talked about struggles he has faced going back to his college days and his difficulty transitioning to the NFL. The team will do what's right for him.
[Reply]
Hailchief 07:42 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Correct, we have the information we need to confirm that you are an attention whore who deliberately posted vague information, suggesting catastrophic news.

If your intentions were legit, why didn’t you at least say from the onset that your “future” changing news did not involve Mahomes, Tyreek, etc. which is where everyone’s mind immediately goes to when you claim to have “future” altering information?

You knew you were acting like a fear mongering bitch… which is why deleted your original post and refused to provide any further details.
Lighten up Francis.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:52 AM 01-20-2022
I wasn't embellishing shit. I was confirming what I was told which I'm glad I did.

And it absolutely is important to the game [this weekend] and future [playoffs and his career with the chiefs]. He's the best LB on the team and the ONLY LB with the athletic profile to counter Josh Allen's running ability. If he doesn't play it's a huge loss.
He's not the best LB on the team at all.
[Reply]
R Clark 07:54 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He's not the best LB on the team at all.
So who is in your opinion?
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:55 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by R Clark:
So who is in your opinion?
Bolton is far better right now. Gay is still raw. He has the athletic ability but Bolton is light years ahead of him cerebrally.
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:56 AM 01-20-2022
Cool heads up sort of

Not bad though I doubt property damage even matters

Glad he didn’t beat a woman

Emaw must be a cop or a neighbor
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:57 AM 01-20-2022
Please Don't Freak Out! Orange juice may go up .15¢ a quart.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:58 AM 01-20-2022
I believe we will win
[Reply]
R Clark 08:00 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Bolton is far better right now. Gay is still raw. He has the athletic ability but Bolton is light years ahead of him cerebrally.
In coverage?
[Reply]
Page 73 of 104
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783 > Last »
Up