ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 79
« First < 22626869707172 73747576 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:33 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Before i get outta here, i'll leave you with a name to remember.

Hayden Hurst.

Dude came to Cincy after being replaced in Baltimore and Atlanta and loves it here. Don't bother looking up his stats. TEs don't get big numbers in this offense but he's been solid and consistent. The reason you need to remember his name is because that moron Justin Reid ran his mouth about #88...Higbee...Higgins.

Hurst already has a massive chip on his shoulder and goes beastmode mental after catching a 5yd pass and getting 5yac in the 1st quarter. Reid just turned him up to 11 and he's going to be looking to go nuclear tomorrow.

I'm just warning you before you start going ballistic and melt down because a "no name" is shredding the shit out of your defense.

Reid picked the wrong dude to **** with.

Reid was an engineering major at Stanford. He didn’t know Hurst’s name because he doesn’t care. This was probably a strategic move to get that no talent meathead more involved in the gameplan. I hope Joey .500 throws his way all day.
:-)

Speaking of morons, I loved Hurst’s response. “I’m the last one to talk shit about because I have a long memory.” Oh no, he’s going to remember this a couple days later. Everybody else would have forgotten! :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:39 PM 12-03-2022

Hayden Hurst.

Dude came to Cincy after being replaced in Baltimore and Atlanta and loves it here. Don't bother looking up his stats. TEs don't get big numbers in this offense but he's been solid and consistent. The reason you need to remember his name is because that moron Justin Reid ran his mouth about #88...Higbee...Higgins.

Hurst already has a massive chip on his shoulder and goes beastmode mental after catching a 5yd pass and getting 5yac in the 1st quarter. Reid just turned him up to 11 and he's going to be looking to go nuclear tomorrow.

I'm just warning you before you start going ballistic and melt down because a "no name" is shredding the shit out of your defense.

:-) :-) :-)

BY ALL MEANS RUN THE OFFENSE THROUGH YOUR FUCKING LOSER TIGHT END
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:40 PM 12-03-2022

Hayden Hurst.

LOL, bulletin board material is a retarded fan narrative, at least once the game starts. If anyone needed some harmless chirping to get focused for this game, something is wrong. :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 08:41 PM 12-03-2022
D&G. $3500.00

Five of you guys would have to sell your trailer in order to afford that.
When all else fails throw in a trailer jab as if it were accurate, funny, or somehow a gotcha moment. Just because it cost $3500 doesn’t make it not ugly or ridiculous.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:41 PM 12-03-2022
D&G. $3500.00

As if any of us would be caught dead in that. :-)

Joe really brings out the feminine side of you toothless porch-pissers, eh?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:43 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Bengals better get the ring this go around because Joe will want 300 mil guranteed. They will have no cho choice since the Browns screwed everything up.
Speculation, Brown can not cover that in trust. Yes, they really are owned by the Browns
[Reply]
tredadda 08:45 PM 12-03-2022

Hayden Hurst.

:-):-) What is he going to do? Play harder than normal? If he needs that comment to motivate him then perhaps he’s not very good to begin with. This would also explain why he was replaced twice on pass happy Baltimore and Atlanta. But hey at least he likes Cincinnati.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:45 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
When all else fails throw in a trailer jab as if it were accurate, funny, or somehow a gotcha moment. Just because it cost $3500 doesn’t make it not ugly or ridiculous.
Kentucky hillbillies are some of the least self-aware people in the nation. Next he’ll accuse us of banging our sisters. :-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:47 PM 12-03-2022
D&G. $3500.00

People don't but trailers anymore, priced themselves out. It's metal buildings now, and they can be quite nice
[Reply]
tredadda 08:49 PM 12-03-2022
While i still question Zac's game day performance, he's proven to be a SB level team builder along with Duke Tobin. They'll pay Burrow and he will be a nightmare for you for many years.
Is he? Or is he just benefiting from enough Top 10 picks finally panning out? Let’s see how good they are and they have to start paying some of those high picks or watch them walk and replacing them with players outside the Top 10.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:30 PM 12-03-2022
D&G. $3500.00

Looks like the kid from Home Alone made clothes out of the curtains so he could sneak through the japanese garden in the back yard...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:36 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
People don't but trailers anymore, priced themselves out. It's metal buildings now, and they can be quite nice
TBH, the company I work for purchases a lot of waterfront mobile homes in St Pete. Bro, I’m talking about $320k.

https://www.homes.com/property/360-m...=z78qcqbe78c0j
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:45 PM 12-03-2022
D&G. $3500.00

Holy shit, they saw his dumbass coming. I've seen more fashionable clothes at the dollar tree
[Reply]
DJay23 09:57 PM 12-03-2022

Hayden Hurst.

No one's scared of your JAG tight end. If him being on the rag is the key to victory for you, then you're fucked.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:00 PM 12-03-2022
While i still question Zac's game day performance, he's proven to be a SB level team builder along with Duke Tobin. They'll pay Burrow and he will be a nightmare for you for many years.
How many knowmo knockoffs is this place going to get? JFC get out of the basement, meatloaf boy
[Reply]
Page 72 of 79
« First < 22626869707172 73747576 > Last »
Up